Brag Thread

July 27, 2020 at 12:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Brag Thread
Life is wonky. The world is unstable and collectively we are all trying to find our footing.

So I propose a Brag Thread, here talk about and tell us your most prized placements and such in your natal chart. The one thing that is constant and blatant (that you are maybe even proud of).

This Taurus wants to (no surprise) encourage self love today (and everyday).
After all, your cup must be full before you pour for others from it. Let’s get ourselves right today :79:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 5, 2020 at 17:19
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
Moon trine Venus in very tight aspect of about 0´45! I think this one placement has helped me to come across as naturally charming and funny and at ease with new people...

...When I feel like it, if my Capricorn Rising conjunct Mars (in tight aspect of about 0"20) feels like it, which is a nice practical, grounding aspect IMO and compliments that trine aspect a lot.

The thing is, I often don´t feel like it and that sun scorpio conjunct saturn overpowers the softer trine quite a bit. But sometimes it does not, especially with certain transits, like transit venus in my 7th, well, transit 7 in venus brings out all of the benefits you read about when reading about moon trine venus... :)

I also like the Sag Venus in 11th house placement I have, to round out the top 3, as I think it has led to a lot of travels to interesting places and me helping out in some of these places in unexpected ways.
November 5, 2020 at 02:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
At first I wanted to brag about how hard core it is to have Moon and Mars in a very tight conjunction. But I may have to go with how I have Jupiter in Antares the Watcher of the West instead.

Fun idea for a thread, jeez. Aside from the placements or whatever. The message about filling my cup before I pour into other people´s life is exactly want I needed to hear.
November 5, 2020 at 00:43
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
This is a nice thread...

I think I like my Venus in Taurus in the 7th, although it´s opposed by Pluto... it´s trined by Neptune...
...and my Jupiter conjunct ascendant and Moon - being in Scorpio, though... it tends to expand dark emotions, so I have to be careful. But I am always giggling, even when nervous. Must be old Jupiter up there.
November 5, 2020 at 00:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Seven planets in cadence with the exception of :156: makes my chart more `Gauquelinean´ than most others. Gauquelin did research on frogs so critics said "He´s all about Grenouilles" then Gauquelin did a massive amount of research outside of France to counter the dispute!
There are folks born May sixth and May eighth of 1963 that have things that they are more able to brag about so I have to be more humble in my humble opinion!
November 5, 2020 at 00:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Awesome topic :15:

Since coming here I´ve learned alot about my chart and there´s very little I don´t like about it.

Aries Sun, Aqua Asc, Leo Moon (The soul of a warrior, the mind of a king and the... appearance of a guy who likes to carry water...), Sun conjunct IC and NN, Sun trine Uranus, Sun trine Neptune, Moon trine Mercury, Mars sextile Jupiter, Mars sextile Pluto, Neptune sextile pluto. Mars in the 12th, Venus in the 4th. I don´t know. The more I look the more I like :15:

The biggest issues I had with it was my Pluto square Moon growing up and my Venus square Moon seems to be a constant pain in my ass
November 4, 2020 at 22:38
(Aquarius) Fool » Fool
Good thread idea but now it comes to it I can´t really brag about any of my placements. I quite like my :153: :191: :156: but would have preferred it in my 3rd rather than 4th. It is nice to have a :152: :175:, I think (how would I know any different); it sometimes feels sunny inside and I want to share my beams. Have to go and have a think, I guess. :98:

EDIT; I have a :199: :198: ASC a :198: can be praiseworthy; although I have to say I don´t know why :117:
November 4, 2020 at 22:31
(Aquarius) Fool » Leo Moon
:151: :153: :154: in he fifth sounds beautiful :1:
July 27, 2020 at 22:21
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
I use SO many sites and sources, it´s ridiculous. Loll I´m the kind of person that gets the Same information from 100 different sources, because they each might teach you in a different way. So I use various, various sites for knowledge....I used to google it away when I got into it years ago....but I did also have some books by David Frawley, I´d say read some of his books, I think I have 2 of his, "astrology of the seers" is one, I forget the other, I´ll get back to you on that. But I watch tons of Vedic astrologers on YouTube......some of the utmost best are KRS - he´s a great place to start because he´s been on YT for literally over a decade a plethora of info.....next I used to really really like Joni Patry - she has a lot of excellent videos for beginners as well, - I think you"d enjoy Joni a lot...for starting..

Then I have a bunch of Other Vedic people like : Punneitt´s astrology, Vanita Lenka...etc ...Ryan kurzak was pretty good too..so many !

I hope I helped some,let me know if you have any other questions :79:
July 27, 2020 at 22:13
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RohiniMoon
Oh! That was a great read! I understand a lot more now! And I do believe I desire to learn more Vedic, I think I’m ready. Do you like that site the most for Vedic or do you have something else as your go to?
July 27, 2020 at 22:09
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
Oh sure Dani :27: so, in Vedic astrology, they have nakshatras which are the constellations behind each zodiac..in Vedic, my moon is in Taurus in Rohini Nakshatra. Each Nakshatra has a tale to it behind its name / meaning, this is an excellent read :
http://nakshatrafuture.com/rohini-n…

Thank you for such kind words...I personally don´t think I was that creative with it, but I´m glad you enjoy :79: :80: :79:
July 27, 2020 at 22:00
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RohiniMoon
So off topic, but my spirit animal is a cat and even though they said it killed him, it doesn’t stop my curiosity. Will you share the meaning behind your username? I read a very very small bit about Rohini Moon and it sounds beautiful to me. But I’m curious to your draw and motivation towards it! My user name is so boring and non creative. I always admire yours and many on here.
July 27, 2020 at 21:59
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
:30: :30: yesssss he captures Merps essence gloriously!!!!! Hell yeah :108:
July 27, 2020 at 21:57
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Aahhh how could I forget...

A true merp character...

(at least going by our definition)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 27, 2020 at 21:56
::thinks of a sad sack on tv:: this is gonna take awhile to think of :24: Merp needs to be handled carefully
July 27, 2020 at 21:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
Oh Merp... Don’t worry! Be happy!
YouTube
YouTube
July 27, 2020 at 21:54
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
I actually think George Costanza is a little too fiery to be a TRUE merp...

Who is a good merp character...

Can´t think of one right now...
July 27, 2020 at 21:43
:22: :22: that´s a Merpy Merp Mug if I ever did see one!!
July 27, 2020 at 21:41
Merp doesn´t like aloofness...he wants his merpiness to be validated by others...

Merp is gettin upset...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 27, 2020 at 21:35
(Pisces) ><(((º> » RunnerChic85
."I’d also say (though six months ago I wouldn’t have said the same...Saturn gets a bad rap), Saturn in Scorpio (close to, but not conjunct) my SN, squaring my sun—makes me a hard worker and very determined person—I’ve been through a lot, but I get up and keep going."

I have to agree with that. I also have Sun square Saturn in my chart and I always find negative descriptions of this aspect. Yes, these aspects work badly, especially in youth, but it´s Saturn... It should be better with age.

I agree that this aspect says that you have to work very hard - always on yourself/ to achieve something. But I see it positively - it gives me stability (it sounds like a paradox, because Saturn is associated with fear), I know that without it I would be either very restless (Sun in 9th house - house of Sagittarius) or veeeery lazy person (Mars in Taurus ?). Saturn really gives me some balance - I know where I am, how much work I have to do to move on and it´s so nice to see progress... I appreciate the order and structure that Saturn gives me, because order and structure are not in my nature. :24: Saturn changes it, I believe that this planet puts things in motion...
July 27, 2020 at 21:28
He needs that aloofness to counteract his emotions :24:
July 27, 2020 at 21:19
I´d think merp would find it too insensitive

Rejected by merp...:24:
July 27, 2020 at 20:57
Merp likes your Aqua moon too..
July 27, 2020 at 20:49
(Pisces) fishscales
I guess my Aquarius moon is my least problematic placement...the least drawbacks...from where I´m sitting, at least...

Mercury trine Neptune is pretty cool...can be kind of a pain at times though...but I like it...

And I guess a 4th house moon is nice... Though it too has some drawbacks as well... Way too much sentimentality... But a pretty good moon placement overall...

Everything else... Probably not anything to brag about :3:
July 27, 2020 at 18:36
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Mercury in Gemini in 2nd - I don´t have any problem with learning new languages and expressing myself in foreign language :P
Saturn in Libra in 6th - I find it easy to work long hours and still pay attention to details. Jupiter in Sag - I don´t know what good that brought to me, but I know many things that I avoided, I was saved without knowing it :79: :79: :79: at least in that moment
July 27, 2020 at 17:47
(Aries) nutelina » Leo Moon
So do people open up to you? Or you have to push them a bit? :2:

I like this thread too. Thing about your strong points! What can I rely on? Well for me it was always: keep cool, act rationally.

What part is it? I think Moon (Trine Saturn) perhaps? It´s this balancing point. Sure seems earthy to me. Come down from the emotion and think. Something like that.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »