Can someone please tell me why this connection feels so powerful

July 26, 2020 at 09:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Emk, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can someone please tell me why this connection feels so powerful
I´ve spoken to someone who´s in another country, different background. Unfortunately we can´t take a step further due to many external differences (religion, culture of our families ) etc despite us sharing the same core stuff.

Not everyone makes me feel this way, I can´t even put it into words. I´m not sure if I´m being silly but I really think this connection is unique. I´m not sure of his ascendant but I will share the the aspects.

His venus is in my first house, (taurus)

His mercury, lilith and sun is in my second house where my sun is. (gemini)

His Mars is in the same house as my moon

His moon is in aries,(my twelfth house) trines my moon.

His jupiter is in my eighth house of sagittarius.

I feel much lighter when I talk to him, seeing the lighter side of things, I love learning from him, I enjoy the jokes, there´s this weird lovely magnetism with this connection.

Is it me being silly or are these some good synastry aspects? 😂

Thank you in advance 💜❤️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2020 at 17:15
(Cancer) AleRose
Hi! I am new to this whole astrology concept but I do want to state that I am going through the same thing. The man I really want to be with has a different cultural and religious background but I am so into him that I feel it’s an obsession or heck I do not really know what it is. I am still legally married and with a child but I met the man I am currently in love with online. He knows my current situation and he knows I am still legally married. I have hurt him twice in letting him know that our relationship will not work but the first time I told him I can no longer speak to him because I was scared of letting go of something I built for 6 years and hurt was all I see in the relationship; However, he still wanted to be around and he still wanted to be part of my life in the hard time I was going through. He still wanted me. He would anonymously call me everyday and I eventually gave in and I was hooked. I literally saw what I always wanted in a person. I have always been pushed away and left alone in my emotions and I wanted to feel loved and wanted. The second time that I told him that it wasn’t going to work out was because of the differences in raising children and just fear in how life will be when we are together. I have a strong family values and my faith over takes everything in my life. It still scares me that I will not be able to be with him. The second time I hurt him, we stopped talking for three months and I didn’t hear from him. I felt lost and I felt that I was crazy just thinking about him. I would post statues in my WhatsApp and he would always look and he would post that he wish that I was his. Just after three months and still freaking legally married, I messaged him and we talked and talked and we still want each other. I really don’t know what the heck is going on... I posted our natal charts here and see our synastry and composite but I never had a full answer.. or a answer in general.
July 26, 2020 at 23:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user Emk, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you :) I´ll try to get that info
July 26, 2020 at 23:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
=====
Ooh ok thank you I guess it shows just how much of a noob I am in astrology:P , I thought maybe the signs alone would be enough but thank you 😊

I´m actually quite accepting of people of different cultures, in fact it I prefer mingling with people outside my race/background . And I do have quite an open minded approach to life but I´m not really allowed to do that. I don´t view race or religion as a barrier, but my situation is quite complex. Maybe I´m sharing too much info but both of us are actually closeted agnostics. There´s more but our family and society won´t really allow us to be/tying me down. In fact I´m the total opposite of who I pretend to be(or have to pretend). I am true to my venus, uranus opposition, I just can´t let it out. Kind of hope things can change, all I want is to be myself and not pretend.

Thank you though I appreciate the reply😊
July 26, 2020 at 20:24
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I would want to see both of your chart. Then I can make some comments
July 26, 2020 at 20:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Correction: Venus-Uranus opposition, I should have said.
July 26, 2020 at 20:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can´t tell you much about the astrological compatibility because you don´t have an exact birth time for him.

But what I CAN tell is, though, that when we allow religion, family, and culture, to influence our decisions in life, we are being but a puppet to society´s silly and stupid conventions.

There is only ONE prerequisite to a romantic relationship. Actually 3:

1. Is it occurring between two consenting adults? Meaning, age should never be a factor.

2. Are the two individuals compatible astrological speaking? Do they share similar (or compatible) energies, attitudes, behavior, relationship goals, and moral values?

3. Do they feel the same way towards each other?

Besides those 3 points, ANYTHING else is an unnecessary and unwelcome arbitrary.

So my recommendation to you is to be true to your Venus-Uranus square, where Uranus is (in Whole Signs) in your 9th, the house representing other cultures, foreign lands, and an open-minded approach to life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »