What Brings You Joy?

July 22, 2020 at 17:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
What Brings You Joy?
I was curious to your 5th house placements and what specifically manifested for you and brings you joy and how you think it correlates?

I’ll go here: I’m a mother of 3, my kids are my ultimate joy. My sun mercury mars and Chiron are there in my 5th house all in Taurus which I believe to be a “nurturing” “motherly” sign. So, my kids are my greatest joy, but also my biggest wound sometimes. They can hurt me the easiest. But boy is my life so rich because of them.

So, what is your joy? Let’s spread a little happiness.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 10:53
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RunnerChic85
So, your 5th house is ruled by Scorpio and your joy is similar to mine. And I think it’s because our sister signs are in the 5th house natally. I always believe sister sign energies aren’t really opposite, they are just two different hands in the same body, if that makes sense to you. So, IMO Scorpio placements actually can be very nurturing if they are living their evolved life’s (same with Taurus).

I look forward to reading your book one day and seeing you on the Times best seller list!
July 27, 2020 at 10:18
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I have my SN in the 5th house, and Saturn close (but not conjunct) and in the same sign as it (Scorpio). My children definitely bring me the most joy—Saturn in the 5th (squaring my sun) restricts joy and creativity in my younger years, and in the earlier parts of my life, I felt like it was never okay to be me, to express myself, but my own children (I have 4), I’m finding are that key to me (slowly) unlocking that inner child.

My children have even inspired me to write my first children’s book, and the characters are inspired by their personalities 😃 I’m currently in the editing phase. The book I’m writing has to deal with diversity, inclusion, and anti-bullying, some wounds I carry from my past, and knowing I could be making a difference in the world brings me joy.
July 27, 2020 at 08:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Related to my 5th house...the only placement I can think of that would have any significance, would be my 5th house Leo South Node.

I´m not entirely sure though how it relates to what brings me joy but I´ll try to speculate.

Drawing and creativity definitely does make me happy. There are times when I do want an audience for it but I find that I feel happier when it´s more for me.

I do teach children sometimes and I honestly never thought I´d like it as much as I do. It´s mostly positive and lot of fun.
July 23, 2020 at 17:08
(Taurus) Green Garden
Being in the woods and being near to water brings me deep peace and great happiness. Taurus and 2nd house stellium could be the cause. Oh almost forgot when i work on my clay sculptures..
July 23, 2020 at 15:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ram_goat
“ But some joys just take time to flower and patience is required..”

That is the truest thing I’ve ever read. I think it applies to when joy is lost as well—with time and patience it can be regained.
July 23, 2020 at 04:11
(Aries) ram_goat
Mars, Venus and Saturn in 5th/gemini..

talking, chatting, gab..

my astroseek chart interpretation also says:

This position of Venus also brings popularity among children, so these people usually become excellent parents. They get along with young people and relationships with them will benefit them in some way; they will probably provide services to young people or they will work with them.

They may be quite extravagant, strange or foolish. A considerable amount of their time and energy may be spent on activities with children.

Well I live this part of my chart being the "favorite uncle"
Kids are a lot of work, it benefits me in personal ways, but also brings me trouble as well. My siblings don´t always understand the psychological benefits that my "Laissez-faire" attitude towards childhood bring to their children. I suppose in 20 years their kids can explain it to them.. the ways in which they benefitted from making their own decisions..and living with the consequences, and the exercising of thought and good judgement that entailed..

Saturn in 5th is not joyful, not in a direct way.. I find I have to decide what is right and be ready to take flak for it, and be content and confident in the knowledge that later on I will prevail and my ideas/choices will win out. It just takes patience and seriousness.. not a "party" placement.. not a "light" placement..

But some joys just take time to flower and patience is required..
July 23, 2020 at 03:48
(Aries) ram_goat » ZynCitrus
ps. this site need more smiles :157:

check the TONGUES thread..... :)

Maybe something is wrong with me, but otherwise I just feel exploited, but I love my job which include serving and taking care of others

well, nothing wrong with that.. it´s Virgo influence, I think..
July 23, 2020 at 03:30
(Pisces) fishscales
Music and food??

Honestly don´t see much correlation between my 5th house and what brings me "joy"...

Aquarius on the 5th, it´s ruler Saturn in the 8th...

In the first if you wanna go modern rulers...

Sounds like I should love death or myself more than anything...

Maybe sex should go in my greatest joy dept... But Saturn and Aquarius... And Saturn in Gemini no less, is not really what you would associate with sex...

Mars in 8th is probably clouding the issue...

I do like investigating things deeply in a mental sense...but only certain things...all the "why are we here" bullshit...not really the classical "scholarly" studies...

Could be the Aquarius/Saturn in Gemini in 8th house connection...
July 23, 2020 at 02:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
There is always a project in the works :1:
July 23, 2020 at 00:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Oooo... vertex right smack dab of Capricorn?! I’d say you are building a legacy this lifetime! Does it feel like it?
July 23, 2020 at 00:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Fresh air; When I had to "breathe" in Los Angeles there was dust, grit, & smog!
Too lazy to vacuum everything; Just set the vacuum cleaner on backwards to blow a trail in the dirt!
Ohh! the fifth house; My Vertex is there in the center of :180: the sea-goat!
Urania, the planetoid of precision is on the Moon´s :162: between 7 and 9 degrees more evolved than the Vertex.
July 23, 2020 at 00:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Always swimming, always art..Mars in the 5th house(Pisces)..
July 22, 2020 at 21:06
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ><(((º>
I LOVE the Edward scissors hands cake! One of my favorite movies! And of course Johnny Depp! Droooool!

Thank you I’ll definitely check her out and see what we can do!
July 22, 2020 at 21:04
(Pisces) ><(((º> » dani_mae1
>"Maybe I’ll make one tomorrow with the kids and call it our joy cake, in celebration of all the joyful things in life! Thanks for inspiration!"

You´re welcome :80: I wish I could do it myself :1:

Maybe you´ll find some inspiration on Her site :3:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/…

I admit that some ideas are really crazy...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 22, 2020 at 20:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Emk, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Animals, nature, kids, bonding with others, a lovely intellectual and/or heart to heart conversation, rain, freedom, acceptance, gaining insight about the world or something, mysteries. And of course I can´t forget music and some good coffee :P
July 22, 2020 at 20:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ><(((º>
This is too beautiful to eat! Oh dear I need cake in my life now!

Maybe I’ll make one tomorrow with the kids and call it our joy cake, in celebration of all the joyful things in life! Thanks for inspiration!
July 22, 2020 at 20:36
(Pisces) ><(((º>
Lately, even gardening seems interesting to me - I didn´t suspect it would ever happen :4:.

I also like cake decorating... :74: So even sugar arts...I look at the "works" of some women I know and admit that they can delight me :3:.

:65: of some home baker from my birth town...I think she is very talented :80: - with Sun in :177: is not difficult
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 22, 2020 at 20:27
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » leorising
no that was an order :P we must have more smileys
July 22, 2020 at 20:19
(Libra) leorising » ZynCitrus
Saturn smiles ? :63:
July 22, 2020 at 20:19
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ZynCitrus
:80: and more iced caffeinated beverages...you photo makes me want one. I´m a sucker for iced lattes :68: :68:
July 22, 2020 at 20:17
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » leorising
ah this is 5th house...than my is in virgo, It should be service to others.... hmmm... I enjoy that too but I have to be paid to do that :37: Maybe something is wrong with me, but otherwise I just feel exploited, but I love my job which include serving and taking care of others

ps. this site need more smiles :157:
July 22, 2020 at 20:15
(Pisces) ><(((º>
I have 3 planets in 5th house, it´s a lot...Even my Moon is there :3:
I love art in many forms - movies, music, dance, design, drawing, fashion/clothes :4:...I can´t decide what is better...I like to mix artistic activities, they really bring me joy :74:
July 22, 2020 at 20:11
(Libra) leorising
My joy is in this website of astrology ( my Uranus in saggitarius 5th house) !
I am very committed to him (Saturn in saggitarius 4/5th house) :68:
July 22, 2020 at 20:07
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Freedom - to organize my own time, place... Financial freedom - not being dependable on someone else for money... Emotional freedom - being capable to feel whatever I want or need to feel...
It brings joy but I suck to remember this every day... it usually works when I see someone who doesn´t have this, so than I thank God, Universe and all saints that I have my own freedom to do, be and feel whateverthefuckIwant :48: :48:
July 22, 2020 at 19:12
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RohiniMoon
Oh definitely! I feel his presence and I’m not 100% or really close to it, but I KNOW I will be :79:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »