Leo Rising/Leo Venus Here: Done Searching for Partnership

July 15, 2020 at 00:36 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) guitarperson2
Leo Rising/Leo Venus Here: Done Searching for Partnership
I´ve learned that searching (some call it chasing) for a partner has not worked out.

Astro-seek helps me get these thoughts and feelings out and see other peoples´ responses based on their chart structure. I´m leaning towards believing in Venus+Moon compatibility being a certain indicator for compatibility. On top of that the Rising/Ascendant Sign attraction (E.G. Leo Rising therefore I attract Leos, which I certainly do). However my Venus/Mars/Rising in Leo greatly contrast my Cancer Sun. I think this has a role in whom I communicate with well versus who I attract.

On the whole I am not a commonly going "out" and this lockdown has successfully eliminated the few times I would/could go out to social environments. On top of that I went through a break-up during the holidays 2019. I am still thankful to be able to work still an essential job remodeling/rennovating. My business lost all it´s clients due to the pandemic and I had to relocate to stay employed (Austin, TX to Rockport, TX).

Is there anyone else still feeling the isolation? Will Sun in Leo be the savior for those clammed up in their homes? I´m a Music Festival goer as well and was going to one in May 2020 but it was cancelled.

Who else shares some of these feelings?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 3, 2020 at 02:06
(Leo) Pixel
Hi !

Most of us look at synastries (and composite) when we meet someone, looking for conjunctions in synastries, while they are seen as hard aspects in astrology because they require a lot of work (on oneself and for the relationship to make it work), and these tensions push us to question ourselves and evolve (of course, the relationship must remain healthy and constructive!). Too much trines and sextiles lead to boredom.

Everyone ask the same question (I´ve already asked questions here myself), about compatibility and other stuff... but any synastry or composite we can draw up only exists in the world of potential, of what might be. A natal chart is certainly much more interesting to look at when we meet someone. Then you have to be pretty good at astrology to see in detail who you´re dealing with...

Only by speaking and discovering another one that we have answers... what he/she says, and how he/she actes !

I read somewhere something that I found very interesting and with a fair meaning : any sincere attention we pay to someone is a gift...

Let´s remain spontanous ^^ ! (at least let´s try)

:17:
August 2, 2020 at 16:12
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » fishscales
True and true. Beautiful words!

Dating sites and all these other methods of encountering people never pan out for me. They may for some, but mutual relationships typically become of mutual encounters. A mutual relationship is the only type of functioning relationship in my opinion. No pretenses, just encountering each other and acknowledging mutual attraction.
August 2, 2020 at 12:55
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t think actively looking for a partner vs not looking for one really makes any difference.

The universe runs on its own schedule.

If anything, with certain things, when we stop pursuing them, they have a tendency to come to us.

I don´t think the universe rewards grasping, desperate desire when it comes to things we can´t control. I find it more tends to reward stepping back and adopting a "whatever will come, will come" attitude.

Maybe it´s just because we tend to operate better and more openly with such an attitude.

Not saying you had "desperate" desire, but there have been a few here on Astroseek that have, and then wonder why nothing happens for them.

It´s like what Princess Leia says to Darth Vader in Star Wars: "the more you tighten your grip, the more will slip through your fingers" (paraphrasing).

Gotta keep an open hand...

August 2, 2020 at 11:49
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » GinatheGenie
Really cool. I read your response in a shuffled order of stanzas/paragraphs lol. I worked 16 hours yesterday! This full moon is lit. Anyways, so being into astrology is awesome and everyday I’m able to use it. I told my buddy the other day that it’s a way to describe someone’s consciousness. The natal chart is their starting point of consciousness, etc.

I’m happy you’re working out, I work manual labor and I started installing cable for Spectrum recently but I’m a contractor paid per job so some days I can make pretty good money. I really stopped taking days off because they wear on me so much. At my last construction job it was hourly which was so unmotivafing. Basically no incentive to hustle. I lost my clients this year whose homes I would remodel or who would refer me to others. There’s a realtor I worked for also but I had that business dry up. I could go back to Austin and do it again but I made so many changes already to stay continually employed that I’m just gonna keep rolling with the punches.

I’m all about Lo-Fi House now. I was gonna go to Seismic 3.0 and I still have tickets but they postponed it and postponed it again into 2021. DJ Boring was gonna be there. Ross from Friends - talk to me you’d understand. During the full moon last night omG I was listening to Moby station and so many good songs came on. His natal is a full moon (Virgo sun pisces moon).

Haha gas station are my hangout spot. I work from my truck all day. But back to work, I’m at my happiest when I get into the zone and only focus on work. On hourly jobs I can’t do that but as a contractor all day. It’s great and yes working on myself is awesome.

I’ve had many friends born on Aug 16/17. That’s the corresponding degree of my Asc :4:.

Thanks for your response Gina! I’m Kyle. Have a good day! Dance with the blinds open (Leo) lol
August 2, 2020 at 11:42
(Aries) nutelina
A Leo partner can have a Cancer Moon for example and Venus too so keep that in mind.
August 2, 2020 at 06:46
(Leo) GinatheGenie
I share those same leo placements but w leo sun. I am upset about not getting to go to music festivals myself. Sometimes I clean my apartment and play EDM and dance like I am in a rave. with all of my blinds closed of course.

As for the troubles with isolation, I would continue to work on yourself.
I have been working out my abs during this quarantine and I FEEL AMAZING.
Ive also been getting into astrology more since the quarantine.
Youtube has a TON of instructional videos to develop any skill that you are interested in.

As far as the dating element of this post..

If you believe in divine order, then life will present your divine match to you in perfect timing..
The type of woman you wish to meet right now is set to match you at the level where you currently are.

By using this inescapable quarantine time to focus on yourself, and level up, you will then become a match for an even better woman on the next level up.
Keep doing this, and when God/life sees that you are in the right place and on the right level, then that woman will appear/enter your life- quarantine or not.
you might meet her at the gas station idk. but it will happen as it should. :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »