Venus in 4th

July 14, 2020 at 13:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
Venus in 4th
Hey good people, I was wondering if natal Venus in 4th house could indicate meeting lovers online (like scrolling feed in your house)? If not, what other placement could indicate it? Tnx :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 14, 2020 at 15:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i agree with rohini, but i would also favor 11th in 7th, as 11th house activities is coming to 7th house relationship.

in your sidereal chart, you have 7th lord in 5th. it goes 11 places so can indicate some social networking activity exchange between the two houses. 7th lord venus gets exalted in the 5th, is very good placement.

you also have 11th lord in 5th, meaning networking activities (11th) can lead to romantic or fun encounters (5th), and since it goes 7 places, indicates relationships transpire from social networks.

sidereal jupiter in 11th can also indicate husband (jup in vedic) can be found in 11th house activities or he would be talented in this area.
July 14, 2020 at 15:00
(Virgo) rohini moon
If not, what other placement could indicate it? Tnx

7th lord in the 11th house. In these days, lord of the relationship house going into the house of social gatherings/ large organizations.

In modern day, that equates to the Internet.
July 14, 2020 at 13:47
(Pisces) fishscales
The first thing that would occur to me would be an 11th/7th/5th house connection...

Don´t know if you have any of that... But what Sus says makes sense too

Definitely not Venus in the 4th though..
July 14, 2020 at 13:44
(Libra) leorising
it may be that by sharing your routine at home, you can accelerate love ( romantic affairs )
July 14, 2020 at 13:27
(Sagittarius) Sus
Hi... don´t think so. Venus in 4th has another meaning in my opinion.
But you have aquários in your 3th cusp. Comunication stuff on the web. If using equal house system you have your 7th house ruler in 5th house of romance, Mercury. Mercury it´s the ruler of 3rd. So, maybe the influence

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »