Guys lying about basic stuff...like their age

July 7, 2020 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Guys lying about basic stuff...like their age
People, I just experienced a cringe situation: a guy lied me about his age :23:

I was reluctant about going to a date w him when we first met and he told me he is born in 86, which is a bit too much for me (94 here), but I eventually did it because he is quite smart and a very interesting and pleasant person to talk to...and felt very firm in pursuing me.

Imagine my shock when I found out (no he did not tell me, I found out!!!) he is actually born on 07.08.1981.

81!!!!. His Pluto is in Libra!!! ...talking about age gaps....

Can anyone see when and if I´ll meet a decent guy? :41:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 8, 2020 at 21:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
[[["Right now, she is definitely not; astrologically speaking".]]]

"That´s interesting, Peter. Can you tell me more?"

Just go by the more positive predictions/analysis from others here, because you won´t like my own assessments.

"What are the aspects that suggest this conclusion, and what kind of lessons should I expect in my SR? :)."

I don´t want to go into the details of that (it is just too much work that more probaby than not, would be wasted). Let´s just say that the "Universe" has given you a chance, and it is totally up to you whether or not to take it. And that chance requires from you to go very, very deep into your 8th and 12th house and to follow some spiritual path while totally and 100% forgetting about romantic relationships for a few years.

You really need to focus on yourself, and on understanding your particular Karmic path in this lifetime; especially as it relates to romantic relationships. No astrologer is going to be able to tell you what this path is; it is up to you to find it.

Your romantic department is a mess; it is a disaster, in fact. And you are just too obsessed about it, and are blind as a bat in this department. And not because you are not smart; you are and very much so!! But you just are not aware of your karmic debts. So you just keep repeating the some old habits over and over again.

You never look inside of yourself to find the reasons for your failures; it is always someone else´s fault. Men are the one to blame in your mind. "Life just has not been able to give you a ´good´ man" according to your belief. And this is just not the case.

You need to become the change you want to see in others; you need to become - YOURSELF, sweetie - the "ideal partner" you seek.

Start to look inside and stop looking for reasons in the stars or elsewhere.

I am just being brutally honest with you, because to me that´s honesty; that´s being a professional. I am not one of those "positive" astrologers who just tone things down in order to make it easier for you. I tell it as I see it. And for you, it doesn´t look very good unless you forget about relationships for a few years, get on a spiritual path, and start working on your own Karmic debts.

"I always was quite curious, but also afraid of this SR :)"

SRs are meant to show us the way towards spiritual enlightenment and growth.

Your current SR and the one you´ll have in 5 months are challenging enough. But if you are willing to take a deep plunge into your 8th and 12th and FORGET about relationships for a while, you will come out successful from these SRs. The question is, are you up to the challenge? Only you can answer that for yourself.
July 8, 2020 at 14:52
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » IntoTheVoid
I didn´t...we met recently, but I was shocked people would lie and try to deceive others over smth so basic.

It´s so immature for him...I mean, be a real man and be honest about who you are... and accept and respect if a girl decides you´re not suitable for her if you´re 13!!! years older...wtf.

I have nothing against couples w huge age gaps, though I would not want it for myself - I think everybody has the right to choose what they want in life and I would never judge - but be honest and let the woman make her decision based on real facts.
July 8, 2020 at 13:25
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Why would you even let it get this far? Frig that, you´re probably better alone than with some strange deciever. There are so many weirdos out there, gotta keep your x-ray goggles on.
July 8, 2020 at 10:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
:61:
July 8, 2020 at 04:47
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
I knew there´s smth rotten about the "pomegranate" option... :97:
July 8, 2020 at 04:30
(Pisces) fishscales » Chadjames
If she eats the pomegranate while she´s on Astroseek, does that mean she has to stay here forever??
July 8, 2020 at 03:59
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Dharma212
. "Right now, she is definitely not; astrologically speaking".

That´s interesting, Peter. Can you tell me more?

What are the aspects that suggest this conclusion, and what kind of lessons should I expect in my SR? :).

I always was quite curious, but also afraid of this SR :)
July 7, 2020 at 22:09
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » ram_goat
"I don´t like this idea.."

--------------

Agreed, run for the hills, fast!

Romania has 20 million people, 10 million guys, at least 2 million in your age range, I would think and maybe 5% of those you might jive with physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually (you do the math) and if not..well, there is always Bulgaria, Moldova, Serbia and Hungary all nearby.
July 7, 2020 at 21:19
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
By the way, I am 35 and will sing it loud and proud! ´84 baby! Like fine wine, ages well with time! If I want I still believe in my ability to attract 25-30 year old girls!!(because, uh, well, I have).
July 7, 2020 at 21:18
(Aries) ram_goat » hh
Yep I was thinking the same..

still, the lies.. it shows a lack of regard for the other person.
July 7, 2020 at 20:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think by human nature every woman and man lies. Fortunately, that is the Neptune and North Node/South Node at times when we´re in relationships. We want to see things at face value, but everyone behind the scenes is always doing something positive or negative.

Who hasn´t done something when no one´s looking at say, "oh, no one will find out." And how many people in 2020 are hiding stuff behind images, apps, text messages etc.

I used to get mad a liars until I learned through the internet and technology and Millennial´s ha ha...no punt intended but they did teach me about fake profiles, alts, and bunch of other stuff.

Fortunately, you have karma with Neptune since you´re learning something about the archetype its self and why those people keep lying and it doesn´t matter what masculine, there will probably be a theme there with every masculine as I found out.

Especially with Neptune in Sagittarius, Mercury in Sagittarius, and Gemini/Sag axis and Virgo/Pisces for myself.

The those who have Neptune in Scorpio are Taurus/Scorpio axis lessons.

Neptune in Capricorn is Cancer/Capricorn. So usually there´s certain themes in those archetypes to be exposed.

Saturn is usually your fears and of course there are some people who are not intentionally lying, but we may project this because of assumptions and conclusions at face value. Which isn´t always true.

I think you learn this though in the Neptune square Neptune how it works and in the Reverse nodes of your nodes.
July 7, 2020 at 19:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Oh dear, yeah, I can understand why you said 20 years...."

Yeah... :15:

"Like I said in another post recently...."

Exactly...

"No one is promised a partner in life."

Especially those who are not ready for them, and who are unwilling to give what they expect to receive. The "Universe" is smarter than us humans, :-).
July 7, 2020 at 19:20
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Dharma212
Oh dear, yeah, I can understand why you said 20 years....

Like I said in another post recently....

No one is promised a partner in life.
July 7, 2020 at 19:17
=====
"Jesus H."

"20 years away!?!? Maybe you should leave her with a bit more hope if you can find any in her chart... :4: :1:"

Actually, my first thought/analysis was, "In next lifetime", :39: :22: .

But then, my Pisces Moon became a bit sympathetic, so I settled for 20 years, :4:

Of course, perhaps a miracle will occur on her first Saturn return, and she will learn a few hard lessons she really needs to learn. Then if that miracle happens, then I would say, about 7-10 years for a suitable partner. Of course, in that specific scenario, SHE would be suitable for HIM too, :-)). Right now, she is definitely not; astrologically speaking.

Sorry; I am just being Aries North Node brutally honest. Of course, it is just the opinion of a "contractor" who just does astrology for fun, :-)). She should consult an expert, and never take me seriously, :3:.
July 7, 2020 at 19:13
(Gemini) Francis064
This could go both ways. 1 he could be genuinely interested so he lied about his age because he was afraid of your reaction OR he´s a smooth talker but i don´t know him so can´t say
July 7, 2020 at 19:11
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » hh
only, in the movies the ends are usually presented in the veil of ´true love´.

Ah, in true Hollywood garbage fashion so as to trick the masses into thinking true love is something other than what it is
July 7, 2020 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
this reminds me of the classic hollywood young innocent female trope, where the usually older male is smarter and more experienced and since the protector in this sense, thinks it justifiably okay to use ´innocent lies´ or half truths to subtly manipulate or bend the woman into falling for him, because the ends justify the means. only, in the movies the ends are usually presented in the veil of ´true love´.
July 7, 2020 at 18:53
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
Even hunters are taught to have respect for their quarry..

I would say goodbye to this one..

and tell him plainly you feel like he lied to you

you don´t like lies

and that his lies show that he does not respect the women he pursues

which makes him either insecure or arrogant- arrogating to himself to decide what truths are important and which truths are not.. rather than simply laying such simple basic things out on the table and letting the other person decide, he obfuscates and hides things as it suits him. The opposite of openess and regard. Deceptive and disrespectful.
July 7, 2020 at 18:51
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » MarvinReal
You completely missed the point...

Right over your head...as per usual.

My point was, exactly what you just answered yourself.
July 7, 2020 at 18:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ram_goat
We mutually agree on this subject
July 7, 2020 at 18:49
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are worse lies than five years reduction. Imagine how it feels when after twenty years spouse tell you he/she is a gay and he/she was never attracted to you, and married you just for not being suspicious for others.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/…
https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-s…-
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/…
https://www.verywellmind.com/if-you…
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/…
All other lies are soft compared to this. Don´t you think?
July 7, 2020 at 18:48
(Aries) ram_goat » RohiniMoon
Excerpt from a private message I sent her:

"So this guy chases
20 year olds and has so little regard for those he chases that he will lie to them about
things that he chooses to be dishonest about. And age happens to be something that
matters to you. I would frame it that way.. hey, look buddy, you lie to me about something
that is important to me, and you think it is nothing to do this.. what happens later when
some other thing "important" to me, you decide is not important? Only what he deems important
is "important", then? The lies disturb me.. profoundly, even little ones. There is no need for lies."
July 7, 2020 at 18:36
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Luna Alba
Ok, wel, that´s good you looked into him......

But, if you don´t mind that kind of mentality in a possible suitor...I guess, you could continue talking to him...

In my personal opinion....not that it means much, I´d avoid this one...

If he´d lie to get* into* a relationship with you, Whose to say he wouldn´t lie *in* a relationship with you?
July 7, 2020 at 18:31
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » RohiniMoon
Yeah, I did do some research through some mutual acquaintances...

He was never married...nor he has kids.

He is a professionally successful guy who most probably enjoys his freedom ...and also chasing 20 somethings, I guess...

Possibly the eternal bachelor type, but these are only assumptions :(
July 7, 2020 at 18:25
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
so I thought I might just let things go naturally and see how far is he willing to go to deceive me in this...

I don´t like this idea..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »