Men and their moon signs....

July 2, 2020 at 22:36 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Men and their moon signs....
Versus women..

What are the solid differences you can see between say, a cancer moon male vs cancer moon female?

Are the males more rational, non explosive in terms of emotional flare ups or the same as their female counterparts? Or do they try to conceal and mask their sensitive nature; covering up the hurt with a macho sort of exterior; more so than the cancer moon females...?

This goes for all moon signs, that was a mere example I gave..but I do speak from experience in that regard

Obviously we can gather that males will manifest their moon sign differently than a woman....

so, what´s your take on your own personal experiences?

:64:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 8, 2020 at 15:08
(Taurus) nutelina » IntoTheVoid
So you´d think Taurus does not go deep? Because I do, just that I can control my emotions.
July 8, 2020 at 15:04
And what about boiling water? :2:
July 5, 2020 at 02:00
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » rohini moon
I agree... jealous means you want something you can´t have. Scorpio has had deep, intense experiences that may lead to jealous feelings, but they have a root cause and you really have to dig to find out what that is.
Scorpio is all about ´desire´, and to desire something could fall along the lines of wanting something you can´t have. But what is at the root of the desire will tell you a lot about your nature.
July 5, 2020 at 00:52
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » N_thecat
NOOOOoooo we´re just protective, alright? Why does everyone think we´re possessive? :10:

Alright, maybe a little, sometimes...
July 4, 2020 at 23:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » N_thecat
Taurus is possesive, :122: is only jealous...

I prefer the term passionate..´jealous" supposes a facile characteristic

This is a case of semantics...

If this your experience with your own moon, you only feel jealousy?
July 4, 2020 at 22:54
(Pisces) N_thecat » rohini moon
"This is how I feel about my Taurus moon. .

Some could say, "ah you tauruses are so possessive!"

I prefer referring to this characteristic as territorial... Like a cat. :92:"

Taurus is possesive, :122: is only jealous...

Taurus is possesive, because it is in :66: nature. You can call it "territorial", Maybe it sounds better that way...But I don´t see anything wrong with being possessive :76:
July 4, 2020 at 22:21
(Pisces) N_thecat » Neon_Mage
"I am also a simple man with simple needs. Good food, good wine, good company. Like the bull, my life is best lived slowly, just grazing on the grass and watching over my territory."

:61: :61: :61:

Yes, it´s just Taurus - in all its glory :2: I know :66: pretty well - my dad is Taurus Sun, my mom has Mars in Taurus and I got it from my mama too... :66:
July 4, 2020 at 21:44
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » nutelina
Fire CAN be more straight forward, water can be more silent and allow emotions to brew.
July 4, 2020 at 20:49
They are! Aren´t they similar to Cancer moons in that regard? Cancer can seem a lot like Leo sometimes. Fire and water is not so different, water is just much more emotional but in a dangerous stab you in the back way, fire seems to be more fair and straight going. Straight war vs intrigue.
July 4, 2020 at 17:47
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Aphroditetheprincess
I am glad that I could help you. :29:
July 4, 2020 at 16:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
One of my best friends has a scorpio moon (taurus sun) Sometimes we are having a hard time understanding each other ,Because i need my alone time To recharge and you know (pisces things) ,but she is the kind of person that can stay with you 24/7 no privacy ,(kind of obsessive 🤣) Loooove matching outfits ,always falls for the wrong guy well that’s the bad stuff But she is the most supportive one ,ride or die,can help you bury a body anytime :5:
I have had a few encounters with man with moon in scorpio and i think they are really similar i had a relationship with a guy with similar positions as my bff Taurus sun /scorpio moon , He was a bouncer and let me tell you this temper it was crazyy he was a little too protective (i kinda liked not gonna lie ) i think with time his temper and anger issues got better we stayed friends , And i think he is one of the most reliable people i know :2:
July 4, 2020 at 15:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is pure gold ,Thank youuuu so much 😍🌸🌸🌸🌸🌟🌟🌟 @Morena_Lu this information is very important for me , I really feel like my ego put me in struggling situations all my life ,and you just confirmed it,I hope that i can find that work where i can travel and helping people 🌟🌟🌟
July 4, 2020 at 13:38
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I’m a cancer moon and I would not call myself “emotional”. My thinking process is very logical. I am able to separate emotions from decision making with ease.
I have moon opposition saturn and uranus. I am definitely volatile but that has to do with my first house Mars.
July 4, 2020 at 11:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I read in another thread that people with moon i taurus are found of cooking which fits well with my boyfriend. He is making all the dinners and my sister, mother and I always wants what he is eating.. he also eats very often, so i can´t eat everytime he eats because then i would be stuffed all the time... but he is also aries sun and needs to be active every day.. so it might also explain his appetite.. besides of this he is very stable in his emotional life. It might be more than his moon in his chart that contributes to this, but he really is very peaceful and in harmony (he also got libra ascendant). He just never gets angry... i must admit i have tried to push his buttons a few times but i didnt get a lot of reaction.. I think we compliment eachoter well since i tend to be a litlebit dramatic at times(((; (or else we would be bored?) Im not sure if i know anybody else with taurus moon... so i can´t compare.
July 4, 2020 at 09:17
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Here you have Asc-Moon connection probably. What is her moon?
July 4, 2020 at 05:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
Back feet!

Tuesday could´ve been named "foot foot" :92:
July 4, 2020 at 05:29
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
:2: :92:

I know.....Tuesday is a Cancer. She’s a sweetheart and my responsibility!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 4, 2020 at 05:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
:92:
July 4, 2020 at 04:51
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Talking to a cancer sun, Leo rising today..,.. well ...cancer is super emotional!

I am so glad to have avoided being entangled with this cancer sun.

Though she is my friend.
July 4, 2020 at 04:49
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Aphroditetheprincess
I just did a numerology for you, you are 854 code( :160:/ :156:/ :157: combination)

And when you look at your chart you will see that your 10 th house in Aquarius in disposition is in the 8th house.Also, :151:/ :154:/ :155:/ :157: are in the 10th house(in disposition again in the 8th house)

(In simple language 8th house shows your new spiritual journey toward higher goals, those having planets in 8th house, first Surrender your ego and let move your soul toward a higher journey of hidden secrets of spirituality.)

Also, you have Venus in Pisces, it is unconditional love for all, whatever you do, in the end it is about love. You are deeply driven to find what is behind surface, healing, transformation, psychology, surgery..Your sexual energy is very strong, very powerful. 8 is your soul number, so in core you can feel like Scorpio, also in the end of your Pyramid you have 6(Venus) 2(Cancer) 8 (Pluto) code, you should work with people and heal them with your love, compassion and energy. Being in some kind of organisation where you can travel and do that would be great for you. ;)
July 4, 2020 at 02:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » Neon_Mage
Haha, Mage, some may say I´m both ..Mars in Scorpio directly aspecting my Taurus moon...

:39:
July 3, 2020 at 22:47
(Leo) pixel » rohini moon
That´s kind of you, thanks ;)

This moon of earth is rather constant in time (nothing surprising with Saturn as ruler!). It is both a blessing (constancy and deep feelings that need time to openly be expressed) and a cross to bear (for the notion of duty))!

:17:
July 3, 2020 at 22:45
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I think these little things and the importance we place on them are what makes :172: such an interesting sign. Taurus understands just how valuable and important the small things really are. Indeed, as :172: is traditionally associated with the 2nd house, the house of valuables and worth, :172: knows that those seemingly small things are the basis from which life itself blooms and prospers. :172: strives to provide such simple joys for themselves and those around them because they understand its real value, and wish to see others share in their abundance.

:172: can indeed be prone to indulgence, laziness and reckless hedonism at their worst, but :172: ´s main role in the Zodiac is that of a builder. They take what little they can get and build upon it, not just for themselves, but for the sake of those closest to them as well. It is this desire to attain stability and prosperous growth for all that drives them to "expand their kingdom".

Peace, harmony, stability, prosperity, abundance, the wisdom of old, the comfort of home, and all the good things the land can provide. These are the things that :172: will fight for. This is where :172: gets its fabled resilience and tenacity from. And so, the noble-minded :172: sets out to bring abundance and prosperity to the world.

:172: does not need a "higher calling" like some of the other Zodiacs might feel like they need; its calling was right there under its nose all along.
July 3, 2020 at 22:16
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Morena_Lu
Haha, I understood what you meant, as I´m sure you understood me. :37:
July 3, 2020 at 22:01
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » rohini moon
Ha! We are not possessive, Scorpios are possessive. We are -territorial-, like you said. :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »