Do I have sexual energy?

June 27, 2020 at 18:11 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Do I have sexual energy?
Hello!

Can anyone I interpret my chart if I give off sexual energy to Men? Or anything like this? Most Men when I meet them want sex from me and Women are very attracted to me even thou I prefer Men! Does anyone see why that is?
Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 23, 2020 at 08:45
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Morena_Lu
Morena I love numerology eventhough I am not expert about it. I know in our universe everything is behind numbers. There are many secrets behind numbers.
July 23, 2020 at 08:39
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Promethean_Soul
Yes, I know that, I don´t see nothing bad about it, but it is hard to find something perfect in a real life..Most of the time is is about learning some lessons, growing together, making some compromise..Mine generation is about compassion, we have two 99 in our generation code, but sometimes it is also depression, negative thinking(and we are Pluto in Scorpio generation)

We can be healers..but if we don´t use that energy on a proper way...

Generation 2000...A lot of 0...they are totally different...
July 23, 2020 at 08:23
Morena you know each generation has pros and cons. Our generation has problem with relationships. I have many cousins and half of them are not married like me . I think it is pluto libra effect. We are trying to find perfect relationships but life is not perfect and we need to learn this fact :1:
July 23, 2020 at 08:13
I don´t know for that, I see 4 like Saturn energy, 663 code is all about beauty, harmony, charm, first number is describing your soul, like your moon in natal chart..But your generation (1977) is very independent, intelligent..but most of the time they have problems with relationships, they want love but still they seek freedom, unconventional style of life, maybe sometimes shocking for others.. My good friend is born on 27.07.1977. She is like a teenager in her heart, divorced, one son. She is also interested in astrology, we went together in astrology and numerology school, but she is also very unique, very spontaneous.. I see that Uranus people(people with strong 7 energy) are also very giving, they like to help others, almost always they are into some secret knowledge..
July 23, 2020 at 08:10
Morena I am happy my number is not 666. Then I would afraid of myself. :5:
July 23, 2020 at 07:57
Luna I read somewhere it is said where 4 is number of Uranus. And I was born in 4th day of the month. İt was 11th month and it is natural house of Uranus. And number year is 77 it is again 7X11 Uranusian number. My city traffic code is 33 , 3X11 again Uranusian number. In conclusion I think I am Venusian :4:
By the way my code 663 says?
July 23, 2020 at 06:46
This is just one part, code is a beginning...

For you:

First number of code is day +month=4+11=15=6
Second number(generation year)
1977=1+9+7+7=24=6

Third number:first +second= 6+6=12=3

So, your code is 663..

But, I see that you have a lot of Uranus nature in you, so you will always be somewhere between Venus(love, harmony, charm) 3(talk, intellect) and 7 (Uranus) (freedom, rebel, but 7 is also astrology..)
July 23, 2020 at 05:00
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Zephyrin
Zephyrin in universe everything evolves you know. Men think they are kings but I always believe true kings are behind wall and in relationships always bosses are women it is for sure. Men always trust their physical power and their sexual hungerness makes you to use your brain to lure men and without using physical power you learnt to take control in men. That is evolution of universe. I loventhe style how our universe teach us and evolve :5: :2:
July 23, 2020 at 04:51
Morena I see you are very good at numerology. how to find people´s code?
July 23, 2020 at 04:51
(Leo) Zephyrin » Promethean_Soul
It is always nice to hunt them for our own use. Being a prey is not your fault, it is our nature. :21:
July 23, 2020 at 03:47
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Most men always want sex , it is not your energy , it is men´s nature :61:
July 22, 2020 at 19:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Look, Ram-Goat; another "Bingo Post", :4:. Where is that bingo image of yours? :61:
July 22, 2020 at 19:14
(Gemini) Gemini25 » zarko22
Could be lol
July 22, 2020 at 18:27
(Libra) zarko22 » Gemini25
Your sexual energy was hiden for many years,admit it.But now,when it wake up suddenly,I can say IT IS DANGEROUS! Even for coronavirus...
July 22, 2020 at 17:03
(Gemini) Gemini25 » goldenlion32
Thank you
July 22, 2020 at 17:03
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Morena_Lu
How did you calculate this? Very interesting
July 22, 2020 at 17:02
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Neon_Mage
Oh wow I didnt know I had this aspect
June 30, 2020 at 11:12
(Taurus) nutelina » Kuklacı
You want some? :2: :3:
June 30, 2020 at 11:12
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Women are just evil :2: And men are stupid :4:
June 29, 2020 at 22:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know how you guys interpreted my comment but okay :15: Must be really nice stuff that you´re smoking to get you so high.
June 29, 2020 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Feminist agenda would correlate with the Toker. They´d just use men for sperm banks and hire them as labor slaves and tell them to move on the morning, (Walking Marriage).
June 29, 2020 at 18:01
(Taurus) nutelina » Kuklacı
Men are willing to go low, yeah great men! Thanks for dropping the bar so low it fell into the toilet. :19:
June 29, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You may but you should also notice that some, if not most, men are just horny :61:
June 29, 2020 at 16:35
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Yes you do, you have a taurus asc with lilith and north node there. And lord knows whether pluto affects your asc as it is in the opposite sign (out of orb) but still. But I´d expect you to get a lot of attention from men.
June 28, 2020 at 20:38
(Scorpio) Angelina
I think it´s overall about a beautiful appearance and charm. A beautiful person will attract all people I guess. In Your case Venus trine Mars, Venus with Jupiter. Lilith and Mercury on Asc. Sun in 1st. Taurus Asc :)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »