What about this synastry?

June 24, 2020 at 04:54 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
What about this synastry?
So theres this girl...

More of my daydreaming. :43:

At first glance it´s like, no, no, no...

But, just very attractive to me. She´s got alot of planets in my 4th house, like 6 or something. Maybe makes me feel at home, idk. Then you got venus exact conjunct ascendant, so that takes care of physical attraction. Alot of my planets in her 7th house. We both are 12th house NN loners it seems. Alot of square energy in there too though :( probably make for a rocky boat.

Anyway, just thinking out loud about this chart, and kinda curious about how all her planets falling in my 4th house. Would that be called "the little house on the prairie" aspect? :61: Ones the moon too, the natural ruler of 4th house.

Edit: just wanted to add she has chiron in 7th house which makes her kinda hard to get close to I´d imagine. It kinda shows. Despite being attractive and successful (sun, mars, pluto in 10th) she´s been single about as long as I have :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 25, 2020 at 06:12
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"She´s engaged 😭"

What a bitch.

:61:

Still like that synastry though... I guess the house overlays aren´t that great though, now that I look at it again...but still...good aspects...
June 25, 2020 at 04:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
I like looking at it on here just because I´m curious, Its interesting to look at for friendship purposes ;)
June 25, 2020 at 04:55
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I always wonder about using synastry for potential relationships.

I won’t at all.

I feel that frictions can create growth. Obviously too much friction in a relationship and it won’t work.

Perhaps a certain amount of conflict is needed for a good relationship.

It’s difficult to avoid knowing the Sun sign of a partner, but I don’t want to know any more details.

I trust my instincts and intellect.

This has been extremely satisfying on all levels in my life.
June 25, 2020 at 02:38
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Hey, that´s not too bad :3:

Yeah, I want to find my arch nemesis and try to make out :75:

To be continued...
June 25, 2020 at 01:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
Check it out :61: :61:

...playing off of what you said... :61:

This is actually a funny idea, try to find the best and worst synastry we each have with the regular posters around here, hahaha.

I remember ram telling me I had the worst synastry with *omitted* once, lol
Login
(Log in)
June 25, 2020 at 01:47
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
https://youtu.be/gvXswl1il_0

I was picking up a suit from the dry cleaners
Which was standard for me
Thursday, 12:30, I gotta pretty solid routine these days
I don´t know it just works for me
Anyway, I was leaving I was getting in my car
And I went to adjust the rear view mirror, but in its reflection
Just for a second, I saw a figure, started to trigger
Memories of what I had learned, stopped me in my tracks
Who was that? It was my lover, my lover, from a past life

From a past life (feel like I saw a ghost)
From a past life (not what I expected)
From a past life (it´s transfixed)
From a past life

Well somewhere between a lover and a friend
It was different back then, surreal
Poetic so I´d say, like a bizarre shape or a confusing image
But I shot it down, closed it off
The sounds and smells I made myself forget
A cheap solution to block out a friend, but it was real
It just feels like a past life

From a past life (crazy)
From a past life (it takes a lot to trip me out)
From a past life
In the long time

So I go about my day as normal
But I can´t seem to pass it off as just a random event
It consumes me, I thought I was moving on
But I guess I was just switching off
And now I see my life as the banal slog it suddenly became
And I don´t know if I can go on the same
But I don´t wanna dig up old bones
I mean, I don´t even know if she has the same phone number
Who knows? Maybe she does

From a past life
(I guess there´s no harm in trying)
From a past life
From a past life
In the long time
From a past life
From a past life
From a past life
In the long time

Hello?
YouTube
YouTube
June 25, 2020 at 01:24
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Oh you mean this chart

She´s engaged 😭

Yes alot of good synastry in this one

She is quite a bit younger than me, too young really, but I still get this feeling when I see her, or mostly pictures of her on fb anymore. It´s like seeing someone you know from a past life is the only way I know how to explain it. Very haunting, but in the best way possible 🤩
Login
(Log in)
June 25, 2020 at 00:51
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Whatever happened to that girl whose moon was conjunct your Sun?

I loved that synastry chart!
June 24, 2020 at 14:44
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Thanks Dharma and Fish, some good points. I really dont think it would work in the long term either :( although theres always a possibility I suppose. I think squares are funny in the way that they can lead to attraction, but also are one of the hardest aspects. I think we have mars square venus double whammy in there too. And sun square sun. Along with a few others. It´s frustrating to create attraction and friction at the same time.

Havent considered the uranus square moon aspect Fish, thanks for pointing that one out.

Dharma, I think what you said is correct, it may just be a strong physical attraction, that´s mainly what I´m getting from it. I dont do good with conflict though, so not sure I want to pull the pin on this grenade :4:
June 24, 2020 at 12:18
(Pisces) fishscales
Although she has alot of planets in your 4th house, I wouldn´t consider them particularly "beneficial" planets to have there...with the exception of the moon...before we start finger pointing, yes, Saturn "the malefic" is there, but he could (hypothetically) lead to a stable home life, but then you have Uranus and Neptune there, working against even that...I wouldn´t consider Uranus or Neptune fantastic 4th house influences in a synastry...especially Uranus...

I know I´m painting with broad strokes here...I didn´t really analyze the aspects...although if I recall correctly, your moon is square her Uranus... That could sure drive you batty...

I don´t put all that much stock in the compatibility ratings at the top of the chart, but they do have some value, in a broad overview, info at a glance type of sense...

And yeah, 7x passion is alot... Holy moly...

But that 17x conflict is troublesome...

I think what´s probably driving this for you is the Venus conjunct ascendant...and maybe the 7x...

Not that I don´t understand that...

I just think that once the passion subsides and the real relationship sets in, it could be messy...

June 24, 2020 at 09:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm, I looked at everything (her chart, synastry, and composite), and besides a strong physical attraction and a good possible sexual chemistry and the excitement of unpredictability, it doesn´t look that good, really. I would say a 4 or 5 (a 6 at the most, but I don´t think so) on a 1-10 scale.

But if you two don´t have any expectations whatsoever, or any kind of emotional attachments, and are BOTH willing to enjoy a not completely defined, not limited in any way, sexually and intellectually exciting kind of unpredictable dynamic, then I don´t see any problems.

But to the degree that you try to make it a serious long-term committed romantic relationship, I feel it would fail. So I would say to just enjoy it while it last, don´t hold to it, don´t have any expectations, and just have some fun in ways where none is taking advantage of the other.
June 24, 2020 at 05:39
:61: :61:

Oh you!
:36: :37:

Hell yeah homie. Check out the Vedic life ;) peak into "into the voids" D9 chart thread ;)
June 24, 2020 at 05:32
Rohini, you know you were my 1st choice, but distance has kept us apart. I hope after my disastrous affair with 17x conflict girl we can finally find our way to each others arms :3: :4:

:37:

I´ve been checking out the vedic stuff too, mostly the D9 chart :1:
June 24, 2020 at 05:21
Haha you´re just smitten ain´t ya! Lol.

I´m a Vedic gal, so I´d have to look at the synastry through that lens, but I´m sure you´re gonna get helpful responses soon enough from the western folk ;)
June 24, 2020 at 05:19
I enjoy painful experiences :61:

You know us Saturn 12th - housers! :39: :39:
June 24, 2020 at 05:14
I think it´s the 7x passion is what I´m seeing :12:
June 24, 2020 at 05:13
Lol, for real though, you would think she wouldn´t be so attractive to me then?? 😭

From my track record it seems I enjoy painful experiences :61:
June 24, 2020 at 05:07
(Virgo) rohini moon
17x conflict.....

Damn homie.

:22: :39:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar