Relationship astrology

June 15, 2020 at 18:32 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Edy
Relationship astrology
What aspects/planet or asteroid placements suggest a marriage with a foreigner? I´ve never looked for a foreigner but all the significant relationships in my life (2) were with men of other nationality/from other country. Sometimes is hard to live in a long distance relationship but these always find me.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2020 at 12:52
(Cancer) Aleksi » Edy
No they don´t contradict normally, but vedic astrology offers more details and accuracy in prediction, in my experience. For example 12 H in Vedic astrology represents long distance travel and far away countries, which in my experience with full 12h is very accurate.
Vedic astrology contains additional information on constellations or Nakshatras which offers miraculous insights.
If you are curious, get your vedic chart Moon and SunNakshatra position and read about that Nakshatra or constellation. It reveals a lot... :74:
June 21, 2020 at 12:19
(Gemini) Edy » Aleksi
Thanks for your answer! I haven´t had a Vedic astrology reading until now. But I think Vedic and western astrology can´t be in contradiction, am I right? I´ve known the 12th house is about solitude, secrets, something you don´t want to deal this lifetime. I am glad that I can learn always something new about astrology. It is the reason I am here on the site.
June 21, 2020 at 07:47
(Cancer) Aleksi
Rahu in 12 house, very simple and basic interpretation. Rahu represents all foreign and different. But of course, many other things in the cart do.
Have you ever had a vedic astrology reading? they can be amazingly accurate. :27:
June 16, 2020 at 11:28
(Gemini) Edy » Dharma212
Thank you for your answer!
These were new for me as I haven´t knowledge of Vedic astrology.

As Leo Moon has mentioned, I also knew about 9th house indicators.

It is interesting that an astrologer has read my natal chart and told me that my marriage (16th May 1998) was not indicated in it. It was previous of my first Saturn return. :1:
June 16, 2020 at 08:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Rahu in the 12th (Vedic chart) frequently wants to settle in foreign lands, and seek out partners from foreign lands.

5th Lord (Venus) in its own sign of Taurus, but conjunct Saturn speaks of late marriage.

Do a mantra for Saturn.

Long distance relationships can work because you can always relocate in a foreign land as your Vedic chart indicates.
June 16, 2020 at 06:31
(Gemini) Edy » Leo Moon
Thank you! :1:
June 16, 2020 at 01:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
In general 9th house aspects.

I know that’s the easy one....but it’s all I got! :4:

Posting a Synastry chart would be helpful Edy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »