Muuuricans! Some questions from a foreigner

June 12, 2020 at 19:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Revloc
Muuuricans! Some questions from a foreigner
Hi

I generally don´t pay attention to the illusion that most call reality and I live on a small ass island on the bottom of the Pacific. However your shit is starting to wash up on my shores.

I was thankful for the longest time that ignorance wasn´t contagious. Obviously we´re now beyond that point. Maybe Covid was real? Maybe it was used to remove the last of the common sense left in the world.

There´s a bunch of Kiwis marching for something you guys call BLM.

All I know is that some guy got his neck broke by a pig and now you´re all up in arms over it.

I tried to speak with an American about this, asked small questions like "don´t all lives matter?" And I was labeled a racist. This surprised me as they´re quite intelligent.

Now I know something of media/social manipulation but surely we haven´t reached the point of using the word racist to describe someone who simply asks a question? If you put black lives above all others, doesn´t that make you a black racist?

Do you see the hypocrisy in ending "Racism" under the banner Black Live Matter?

Now my questions are, why do black lives matter over anyone else´s?

If we follow your "history"

You also used chinese people as slaves to build your rails.

You near decimated a whole indigenous people and those who´re left live below the poverty line and are addicts.

You took Texas / California from Mexico. As I understand it Mexicans or Latinos are also a minority who´re "oppressed"

For the last 30 years youve been pushing your way into the middle east and destroying any Persian / Arab way of life because they need FREEDOMS... and McDonalds.

How come the Chinese, Latinos, Native Americans, Persians and any other race doesn´t get a look in? Are they less than black?

Also, why are you worried about what happened over 100 years ago and not worried about the boot that´s currently resting on your necks?

You didn´t cause the hate. You didn´t perpetrate it. How do we know it even happened as we´re told? Yet you´re to carry a guilt for others actions?

My Ancestors were starved, driven from there homes, beaten and tortured. Who do I go to to have a moan? Should I go tearing up the city because 200 years ago my Irish Grandparents starved on potatoes?

Why do you embrace this victim hood mentality where everyone must be treated equally?

As astrologists you know everyone is different, from the day you were born. Yet you push this idea that everyone is the same?

Also how do you define black? Do you have a booklet of color samples that define "black"? If someone is of a heavy tan, do they then become black? I know white and Chinese people who identify as "black". Are they more important than their white and Chinese counterparts?

What about the black people in Africa that´re getting exploited and eaten by their own people in the Congo? And all the other poverty stricken African nations that´re being destroyed by corrupt African governments? Does it only matter if your Black in America? You pretty much annihilated the middle east because of their governments.

I come from a diverse multicultural nation that is failing to fuck but nevertheless I do not stand for one race over another. I am mostly European with some Maori down the line.

I just have questions.

If you´ve made it this far and you´ve been triggered... What was it that triggered you? Do you actually care or do you just want to be part of something? Do you actually know what your marching for? Do you know what communism is?

Mostly, what result are you expecting? A massive payout? A sorry? A pat on the back and a "She´ll be right mate"?

Where does it end? Your government has been fucked for the longest time. Why wait now to give a shit?

Funfact:

The word "Racist" comes from communist Leon Trotsky (Lev Brohnstein) and it means "love for ones own race". It doesn´t mean one race over another.

It was devised to end all logical debate. When you can no longer extend or prove your argument you yell racist until the debate stops due to your childish reaction.

Works for the same words Sexist, Homophobe, Conspiracy Theorist etc. If you can´t win your argument. Act like a child until it stops.

Posts in topic

Page: / 14 

Sort posts:
November 23, 2020 at 17:54
(Aquarius) Fool » Revloc
and now a word from Alf Garnett (from the 90s)
YouTube
YouTube
November 23, 2020 at 05:27
YouTube
YouTube
November 22, 2020 at 23:53
(Aries) Revloc » goldenlion32
"When they had the poverty protest this year, you didn´t see as many video´s as "Black Lives Mattered." And they didn´t show it on purpose."

Can´t show everyone having a bad go of it... it might point to the peoples who aren´t... the ones the others worship without realizing... the ones who´re screwing society everywhere...

Who knows... I hear good things are a coming :4:

I do find it funny that those who jump on the bandwagon are people who can´t possibly know the problems the supposed group are facing...

"I´m white and hate racism towards everyone who ain´t white because I´ve never been racist to anyone so I´m guilty or some BS that the media are talking about! Woah to the evils of me... that I dont commit... or know of anyone who commits... or any understanding of what´s going on... woah to the victims!! Does the herd like me yet?"
November 22, 2020 at 23:44
(Aries) Revloc » ElizabethP
Don´t be sorry :4: I live on an Island known for its sheep population. As I´ve gotten older I´ve come to understand they´re not talking about the live stock...

Welcome to the thread :4:
November 22, 2020 at 23:04
(Aquarius) Fool » Fool
You want a Brigade when there is a fire - a service is nice but doesn´t inspire the same confidence. :99:
November 22, 2020 at 22:46
(Aquarius) Fool » Revloc
the fire brigade?

Makes me feel all Commonwealthy and universally fraternal. (stage whisper: its fire fighters/service here). :92:
November 22, 2020 at 22:42
(Aquarius) Fool » Sunnyshadow
blissful grooves, Sunny :15: :13:
November 22, 2020 at 21:32
(Aquarius) Fool » Fool
All colours welcome; Gog Magog Molly dancers. A while ago a Morris dancer was attacked (while performing) for having black face paint. This one is for Revlock and his outstanding logic: Mind The Gap
YouTube
YouTube
November 22, 2020 at 21:25
(Aquarius) Fool » Fool
Follow up to the last FOTC post on this thread. Our boys have sorted the issue with the racist grocer; he thought they were Australians. So, the lads try their hand at a bit of the old racism.
YouTube
YouTube
November 22, 2020 at 20:42
(Aquarius) Fool » Fool
What´s with all the Black-American. Asian-American stuff? That´s a basic lesson, you are AMERICAN. That´s the point. :78: And you are all lovely.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 21, 2020 at 23:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Revloc
I agree. The homeless situation has been actually covered up by the COVID-19 Crisis and of course the victims as you say, aren´t still being helped, while the one´s who are now being helped, haven´t actually even been in "Poverty" which is quite fascinating to me.

You will give out "Business" loans to some individuals while before COVID-19 the half million lost their homes, materialism, jobs, because of events, but "Told to help themselves and suck it up."

When COVID-19 started they lined them up in parking spaces so the homeless were six feet apart in one area. And you never hear about these half-million.

When they had the poverty protest this year, you didn´t see as many video´s as "Black Lives Mattered." And they didn´t show it on purpose.

While I know when they dick around in the Senate, lots more are falling into the street. That 2nd stimulus should have been out months ago. Not all of them are on unemployment and fall through the cracks.

Who knows where the hell this going. We play victim or victimize in society. True we´ve always done this and always will.
November 21, 2020 at 23:32
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ElizabethP
That´s why I can´t get behind it. On the surface, it looks like a good cause. Under the surface, it´s what you just said.

Ending (mostly imaginary)racism by reinforcing racism through a racist slogan. :43:
November 21, 2020 at 23:24
(Gemini) ElizabethP
"here´s a bunch of Kiwis marching for something you guys call BLM."

Sorry to hear that. Racist fascist marxism shoved down your throat by a violent and hateful social justice mob pretending to do good. Sucky!
November 21, 2020 at 20:17
(Aries) Revloc » Leo Moon
:61:
November 21, 2020 at 20:11
(Aries) Revloc » Travelguy35
And to that I ask... what is equality in an unequal world?

I personally feel discussions like this need to exist because without them people forget to think. Philosophy is dead because people refuse to converse about things that´re happening. They feed off others without turning their own cogs.

Thats how we´re all in this shit soup. Not just a particular peoples. Everyone.
November 21, 2020 at 19:07
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I´m building a fort and shackin up in this thread. I feel safe from CoVidians in here. 👀👀
November 21, 2020 at 19:00
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
* drinks a Shirley temple ..with a whimsical dash of grenadine syrup*
November 21, 2020 at 18:51
(Aries) Revloc » ram_goat
So it was just another blip in the timeline?

I suppose plenty of people got selfies and a sense of self indulgence out of it.
November 21, 2020 at 18:45
(Aries) Revloc » goldenlion32
"I´m an author. I have to say I believe some of us are not influences by the elite"

I´m actual jealous. I´d love to be paid for my ramblings.

I know there are plenty who aren´t influenced but are they able to fully indulge in their craft? without someone saying "Thats all good... except that one little bit. The bit of truth we don´t want people to know. It goes against our narrative"

"Censorship is here of course, because we have the younger generation who is saying we shouldn´t have old books, the content, the era, the historical social issues and social problems like "Gone with the Wind´ movie. Which was never truly a problem until the Millennial´s and Gen Z."

That scares me as thats how communism takes hold. Take the minds of the youth, remove knowledge and wisdom, apply education. Look at Russia and China. Nothing good has come of it and now its happening everywhere... under the guise of victim hood.

"This material goes against my wants of being identified as a bi-lateral washing machine... Destroy it in the name of mental retardation!"

"You never heard once in 2020 Human Sex traffic/slavery in the protests.
Which is a huge problem now and other waves of we force labor in some countries"

No you don´t and thats what sad. We have MPs in our country who have immigrants work on their property for promises of visas. We have immigrants who use their own people as slaves in their shops. Forced to worked for nothing or live on the street and risk deportation.

Slavery exists. Has always existed. Will always exist because certain cultures profit from it. But again... can´t see it from my house. Best to ignore it and protest something thats not important... victimhood! Woah to the victims! Pick a perversion and claim victimhood. Push the actual victims of slavery and abuse of today aside. Who cares right? Easier to deal with what "was" than what is.
November 21, 2020 at 17:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
This is for you and Fool...and Revloc

https://youtu.be/vh3_ZVpaFPw
YouTube
YouTube
November 21, 2020 at 11:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Present
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 21, 2020 at 05:44
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
Lol, no. Even under those circumstances, the coconuts look much better :61:
November 21, 2020 at 05:41
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Fool
Yes. Both her and Rhys Darby’s greatest work to date.

They made those characters their own.
November 21, 2020 at 05:30
(Aquarius) Fool » Fool
My wife and I are members (well, it´s just us) of The Pomona Chapter of The Tough Bretts :15:
November 21, 2020 at 05:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
:4:
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus