Have you ever seen a better birth chart?

June 11, 2020 at 17:52 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Have you ever seen a better birth chart?
So I checked one of my acquaintances chart and I was impressed about all that good old blue I saw.

I literally never saw anything that seems so fortunate.

Did you?

What was the best b chart you saw and how did those secy placements played out for the...fortunate owner? :12:

https://imgur.com/yTaXljX
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 12, 2020 at 20:31
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » goldenlion32
As a beginner astrology enthusiast...I admit it seemed so easy and fortunate and nice ;)
June 12, 2020 at 20:17
(Scorpio) Del » Luna Alba
I don´t think the signal ( reception ) is as important as meaning (delineation)

Knowing the Dignities scores of the planets is less informative than a delineation.
June 12, 2020 at 17:14
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I kind of agree with the others, it´s quite challenging with the planets, archetypes, and aspects.
June 12, 2020 at 13:26
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Del
"So would they be strengthened or weakened. How would you interpret it."

My little astrology knowledge aside, to me these planets have a very antagonical energy/manifestations. It´s the Revolution and Reform vs. Discipline and Structure.

As the possessor of this mutual reception, I can feel these antagonism in myself.

My reactions or approaches to certain situations are sometimes unpredictable even for myself. But this can be because of my very debilitated Moon.

Anyway, I can def feel this antagonism in myself : order/structure vs. the need to be different, to do things my own way, to reform.

I always felt very acutely this dualism...so, if we can consider it´s a manifest of this mutual reception, in my concrete case, they are strenghtened :)
June 12, 2020 at 13:18
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Davis212
"However, that can only be determined - in lack of enough empirical data - by asking questions to the chart holder."

Ohhh, I see. I´m the chart holder of this mutual reception, but I need to think about it and how it manifests in my life.

At this point I can only say I usually blame Uranus for my sometimes surprisingly unpredictable nature. I feel it as a disruptive energy, especially for someone who should be quite precictable and stick to her old habits and routines.

I need to study more Uranian energy - it is a bit scary, at first glance :) :68:
June 12, 2020 at 13:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Ok...so it´s the more modern perspective, where Uranus is the ruler of Aqua :3:"

Yes, if we take modern rulership where Saturn only rules Capricorn and Uranus rules Aquarius, then by definition, it is mutual reception. It is no more complicated than that. So in theory, they both would be strengthened. However, that can only be determined - in lack of enough empirical data - by asking questions to the chart holder.
June 12, 2020 at 11:20
(Scorpio) Del » Luna Alba
Yes that is why i put it in quotes. I haven´t come across mutual reception by Fall. Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius. So it doeesn´t make sense to me to say it is a mutual reception. However I have seen things work that shouldn´t. So would they be strengthened or weakened. How would you interpret it.
June 12, 2020 at 11:13
(Scorpio) Del
You may want to check but I don´t think there is mutual reception by debility.
June 12, 2020 at 09:37
Ok...so it´s the more modern perspective, where Uranus is the ruler of Aqua :3:
June 12, 2020 at 08:40
(Scorpio) Del » ram_goat
Do you actually delineate or just copy from the canned aspects?
June 12, 2020 at 08:36
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Ohhh...I have the same question for you as I had for Del...not related to this chart."

"Would you consider Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Cap as a mutual reception? :97:"

Yes, I would. By definition, that´s mutual reception.
June 12, 2020 at 08:34
=====
[[["Then Saturn opposite Mars, one of the toughest (after the Pluto-Mars opposition."]]]

"That´s interesting, Davis. This starts to turn into an asto lesson...don´t judge the book/chart based on the cover/aspects."

Exactly! Sometimes what seems great, have many challenges to it when we take a closer look at it.

"The good part in this is that the aspects are separating, if I recall, so they will manifest maybe in a milder way..."

Oh, it really doesn´t matter. Even though there are some astrologers who would disagree with me on that, the fact is that there isn´t enough empirical data to support it. Applying and separating aspects are mostly important when one is analyzing an Horary chart because they mean different things. But in natal astrology, the quality (good or bad) and strength of an aspect is determined by the orb itself. And this Saturn-Mars opposition has a very tight orb (only 2 degrees).

Then, in Vedic astrology, the two worst and more challenging aspects are when the two malefics, Mars and Saturn, are conjunct Ketu/Rahu. And in this case, not only BOTH are conjunct each Node, but are also opposite each other.

And more frequently than not, the above manifest in very bad ways until Mars and Saturn have already matured after the 1st Saturn return, and after the D-9 chart has already become active after our 32-35.

And to make it worse, Saturn is debilitated in Aries.

[[["And Pluto-Moon can manifest as obsessions, compulsions, emotional manipulation, and unhealthy infatuations".]]]

From what I spotted of this person until now, she seems to possess a high emotional intelligence that enables her to get what she wants in a subtle, non-aggressive way.I think she´s also good in reading people :)"

Yes, it could also manifest that way. The whole chart needs to be taken into consideration. It could also (or only) manifest as being very emotionally deep and intense, being a waking bullshit detector, haha, and falling madly in love, hahaha.

"I don´t have a sense of her true motivations yet, and if it is someone that can be trusted and worth getting closer to, but I will figure this out in time."

Yes, of course; it takes time.

"I looked in her chart for clues and I was amazed by how good and easy it seemed :)

I understand. And the chart has many good aspects. But it also has a few very challenging ones.
June 12, 2020 at 08:29
(Aries) ram_goat » Chadjames
and she caught a lot of friction and career ending static from outside that
ruined her career.
June 12, 2020 at 08:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I did read, after the fact.

Thank you.

Yes!! No red = no internal friction.

Has to come from the outside.

Like all of us, she had her share of problems.
June 12, 2020 at 08:24
well read up a bit if you care.. you´ll see how her career ended..

it makes a good point though.. lots of blue can still end badly for someone.
June 12, 2020 at 08:14
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

I was not putting up the chart as a joke. It is the only one I know of with blue predominant.

What I knew of her, before scandals, was that she was unable to conceive after many tries.

I didn´t really follow her career.
June 12, 2020 at 08:06
Ohhh...I have the same question for you as I had for Del...not related to this chart.

Would you consider Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Cap as a mutual reception? :97:
June 12, 2020 at 08:04
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
"Connie I think was selected as a joke.. she´s a disgraced interviewer in the USA
and considered a once talented but now a trash journalist, also married to another".

Ohh...I see. An anti-example, that further adds to the idea a dozen trines and sextiles don´t guarantee success ;)
June 12, 2020 at 08:02
 "Then Saturn opposite Mars, one of the toughest (after the Pluto-Mars opposition."

That´s interesting, Davis. This starts to turn into an asto lesson...don´t judge the book/chart based on the cover/aspects.
The good part in this is that the aspects are separating, if I recall, so they will manifest maybe in a milder way...

"And Pluto-Moon can manifest as obsessions, compulsions, emotional manipulation, and unhealthy infatuations".

From what I spotted of this person until now, she seems to possess a high emotional intelligence that enables her to get what she wants in a subtle, non-aggressive way.
I think she´s also good in reading people :)

I don´t have a sense of her true motivations yet, and if it is someone that can be trusted and worth getting closer to, but I will figure this out in time.

I looked in her chart for clues and I was amazed by how good and easy it seemed :)
June 12, 2020 at 07:56
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
Connie I think was selected as a joke.. she´s a disgraced interviewer in the USA
and considered a once talented but now a trash journalist, also married to another
man know for even trashier journalism and talk shows.

She hasn´t been on TV in decades. Her career ended in disgrace and controversy in the
mid 1990´s
June 12, 2020 at 07:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Actually, Ketu (South Node) with Saturn and Mars with Rahu (North Node) can manifest in very, very bad ways. The two "Greater malefics" conjunct the Nodes. Then Saturn opposite Mars, one of the toughest (after the Pluto-Mars opposition) aspects that one can have it a chart.

And Pluto-Moon can manifest as obsessions, compulsions, emotional manipulation, and unhealthy infatuations. Of course, not always, but is is quite common.
June 12, 2020 at 07:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Chadjames
I see Connie ia a famous American news anchor...is she enough in the spotlight so we can make some remarks about her life and see how her super positive chart manifests?
June 12, 2020 at 07:44
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
I think it was a word puzzle - Del said "deception", not deception. :3:
June 12, 2020 at 07:07
after realizing the second thing you said, I
suspected what he meant was the fourth thing you said.

I guess clear, plain speech is not his forte.
June 12, 2020 at 06:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
His words a pic-to-graph.

He said "deception", not reception.

Mars would have to have been in Capricorn.

By saying "deception", he is referring to Saturn´s sextile to Neptune and Mars´ trine to same.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »