Ali´s Tarot

June 10, 2020 at 14:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
Ali´s Tarot
Does anyone ever watch YouTube tarot readers? I have been following Ali´s Tarot for a while. She is very interesting. I would like more of an explanation of her approach and spreads she uses. She uses several different decks together in a reading, too.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 15, 2020 at 06:49
(Aries) rj777
I Love Ali, and her soul feels familiar. She´s very spiritual and in touch with the energies surrounding her. I love when she gets "lost" in between worlds as she is shuffling, "comes back" realizing then apologizes. lol I loved it when she was shuffling, came back and got scared of her bracelet for a second. She then laughed and tried to explain why. I´ve been there,getting scared myself over my wrist thinking it was someone else´s... but how can that be?? I relate to her and her style. SO Yes, She Rocks. I haven´t really watched many of the readers on there.

I also laugh when she obviously rolls right out of bed and begins filming without brushing her hair. You have to get to what´s important, right? ;)These are all examples of someone who is more spiritual than physical.

I liked Scorpio Moon, but she has been MIA for over a year. I watch Veroosh sometimes. She mixes it up with Astrology, Lenormand, Tarot and whatever else she feels pulled towards.
August 18, 2020 at 23:33
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chadjames
I was halfway right with knowing she was a fire sign, atleast. :61:
August 18, 2020 at 23:24
(Scorpio) venushouse
Ali is so serious. I never realized that I have seen her readings. I am always fearful her seriousness will affect my reading. LOl.
August 18, 2020 at 23:22
(Scorpio) venushouse » Chadjames
I adore Ramblin Mike!
August 18, 2020 at 19:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Leo.

Birthday on the 9th of August.

Cool, cool; I got an Aries vibe, as well.

Androgynous as if ever was.

Ali´s Tarot
Rambling Mike
Graceful Tarot

Those are my "go-to´s".

By the way.

How´s your kitty doing??
August 18, 2020 at 16:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I like listening to her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
July 22, 2020 at 21:22
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I like her personality after watching only 10 minutes. If I went for a tarot reading, it would be from her. :27:

Is she an Aries or Sagittarius ? I get Aries vibes from her, could be wrong....
July 22, 2020 at 19:14
Have you ever listened to her. I really love listening to her.
YouTube
YouTube
July 21, 2020 at 19:00
funny I never seen her with all of them I´ve listened too. Maybe have though and just didn´t pay attention to long. She sounds more grounded and kind of more serious and professional in a sense then some of the others who might be more about promoting themselves, selling products, and shiny happy people. See the sparkles, glam, and sham.
July 21, 2020 at 18:19
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504
I like her approach as well. My favorite readers are opal oracle and San tarot, very unique
July 1, 2020 at 21:04
(Scorpio) venushouse
Pamela Georgel for years! An Aquarian psychic tarot reader! :3: I have found her predictions to be uncanilly accurate!

YouTube
YouTube
July 1, 2020 at 15:31
(Taurus) RowanBun » Chadjames
Yep. I love that he´s older because he was around for those jingles and they just make his readings feel so wholesome. Ooey gooey rich and chewy inside, golden flaky tender cakey outside~ And fig newtons are just awesome. :75:
July 1, 2020 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RowanBun
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
" “ooey gooey soft and chewy”, "winner winner, chicken dinner"

Very passionate about his readings.

Tarot is a story, just like our lives.
July 1, 2020 at 14:12
(Aries) Asabove1111sobelow
I´ve been watching Veronica Rae at Intuitive Pathways on YouTube for like almost four years now. She is AMAZING. Has multiple decks a bunch of insight and the no bullshit attitude. No sickly sweet overcoating with this chick. Plus he messages just hit home, she also does a lot of other videos as well!!!! Hands down all time favorite and first pick any day of the week.
June 15, 2020 at 14:27
(Scorpio) Ladydarkness
I´ve watched WaterBaby Tarot by Bomispirit. But that´s about it. I´ll watch out Ali´s Tarot. Thank you for sharing.
June 15, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) RowanBun » Chadjames
Ali is wonderful and so is her cat, every time I watch a Leo reading he´s there.
Mike is awesome and so sweet with his readings <4

Summer Moon Tarot is hilarious and for me her readings have been consistent but that might just be from me picking the cards lol
June 15, 2020 at 10:22
(Aries) SpiralOut330
She is my first choice, almost always right on point with my current situation.
June 11, 2020 at 08:39
(Sagittarius) Sus
Thanks for sharing Aunt Clara!! I did listen yesterday after your post and just love it!! She´s so fresh, so funny, so lovely!!!
Thanks
June 10, 2020 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Yes!!!

Also.

Graceful Tarot and Ramblin´ Mike.

Ramblin´ Mike explains the cards as he goes. Very helpful.
June 10, 2020 at 15:13
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara » Olenna
I feel the same about her. I love her no-nonsense attitude and her general readings by sign have been spot-on for me and the people I am close to. I have never used multiple decks in my readings before. I will have to try it.
June 10, 2020 at 14:44
(Gemini) Olenna
She is one of the very few readers i watch on YouTube, and a fellow Romanian :79:
An unique style, and no bullshit approach which i prefer in a tarot reader.
I don`t like all that fake positivity and rainbows everywhere reads.
The use of multiple decks is beneficial for clarification cards, if the same cards show up then it`s kind of like an emphasis on the subject.
Having the same, or the same themed cards in a spread is easier to extract a better view of what`s going on.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »