What attracts you to s partner?

June 10, 2020 at 11:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
What attracts you to s partner?
Putting astrology aside and on the back burner what attracts you to a partner? In general terms what are the personality traits that attract you?

For me I tend to be very attracted to outwardly over emotional women. I don´t like cold women, I want to feel her emotions. I want to be able to emotionally break her down when we fight and I want her to submit to me, I´m in charge. I fought with both my ex-wife and current wife, but in the end I always win.

I am attracted to women who are very clingy, insecure, and need me to comfort them and tell them everything will be ok. I am the strong male who will pull them through their tough times.

I am attracted to a woman who will cook for me breakfast before work and dinner after work. A woman who will do my laundry and clean the house.

I am attracted to a woman who lets me lead, I enjoy telling others what to do and I want to be the boss in a relationship.

I am attracted to a woman who is like a caregiver, very nuturing and unselfish putting my needs before her own.

I am attracted to a woman who is athletic, fit, and loves being outdoors.

What I listed describes both my ex-wife and current wife to a tee.

Although they were different signs: ex wife Aquarius and current wife Cancer...they have almost exact same personality and all the traits I listed.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 14, 2020 at 16:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Emk, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Someone´s who´s emotionally mature, loyal,intelligent, someone confident/self assured yet humble. Someone who loves learning in general, and is open minded. I like someone with a nice /sarcastic sense of humor who can be witty as well. Ambitious as well. I cannot stand show offs so even if he has all those qualities being a show off is a turn off for me

Ideally I´d love to do stuff together like a sport or cook, or be in nature together. Id love it we could help each other grow as individuals, someone patient and more fiery than I am, or that can bring out my fiery and silly side

Preferably much more social than me but not a people pleaser

I´ve always been into guys from different nationalities and backgrounds than me. Physically, someone with a nice voice, nice hands and someone on the slightly chubby side do it for me

But for the longest time in the past i was always attracted to unstable, intense and emotionally abusive men whom I´d have to either mother or give them control over me and they´d abuse me, glad i broke out of it
July 13, 2020 at 13:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Crowleys Disciple
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tbh you should put up a pic. So we know who to laugh at like. This way we can´t really put a face to all this fine humor.
And if it is true then I feel bad, your self-esteem is a minimum 0.. I´m suspecting negative figures actually,i wouldn´t be so proud of this.. I see that those two marriages failed because you aren´t meant to be weak all your life, maybe there is a strong type still to come where you get to raise those levels and get an education. One can hope
July 5, 2020 at 11:32
(Leo) Anni23
Unquestioned loyalty, excellent communication, similar intellectual and creative pursuits, direct, enthusiastic, curious, down to earth. Also he should possess a sensitivity, openness and intellect which is not threatened by anyone else but rather he pursues a good discussion or debate standing his ground but at least hoping that it´s equal and open. He should know more than he let´s on. Otherwise I´m not too fussy. Looks can also be sacrificed somewhat if he was mostly like this. I think my sun but particularly Venus in gemini (aswell as mars in Virgo and libra ascendant) can attest to this. Oh and lifestyle and hobbies hopefully align "somewhat", learning things from each other/being able to think about things/consider things together and learn together.
July 5, 2020 at 09:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
At first glance:
. Wittiness and a cheeky attitude
. His eyes and how he observes his surroundings
. I have a small thing for noses (for whatever reason) and a nice nose tends to get my attention (for whatever reason, I really don´t know!)
. I tend to be intrigued by guys who point out holes in people´s stories. Guys like that make me smile and want to listen to them some more

Underneath:
. Emotional balance. Something I´m trying to be myself, but I find it very attractive when a man can acknowledge his emotions but not be ruled by them all the time. Head/heart balance. I love a guy who wants emotional intimacy.
. Someone at ease with who he is. Good and bad. Someone who´s into self-improvement.
. More cheekiness.
. Wants the same relationship style I want.
. Good work ethic and ambitious. Realistically ambitious.
. The man-of-few-words type.
. Almost understated sexuality...or maybe skillfully kept contained.
. Did I mention I like cheekiness?
. Someone with protective tendencies
June 18, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » fishscales
"Never underestimate the power of self fulfilling prophecy... "

Yup..
June 18, 2020 at 17:25
(Pisces) light » fishscales
Realistically speaking, if I get married, I´m gonna get a divorce. I mean, look at divorce rates :4:. I can´t shake the feeling that I have, that I am going to have a horrible life. I wish I knew where it came from. Do you think there is anything on my chart that shows a bad life?

You are once again right though. On the self fulfilling prophecy thing. It´s a hell of a danger, but look on the bright side. I will at least be proven right :4:.
June 18, 2020 at 17:10
(Pisces) fishscales » light
"I still wonder sometimes though what will ruin my future marriage."

Maybe already writing the script that it´s going to be ruined...? :3:

Never underestimate the power of self fulfilling prophecy...

My only advice...do what feels right moment to moment, and don´t worry about the outcome...

Put your own agenda aside too...

Whatever we want too much we usually either don´t get, wind up losing anyway...or at least are unable to enjoy it...
June 18, 2020 at 15:39
(Pisces) light » fishscales
You are right :1:. I just felt the need to say it so people won´t think I think too highly of myself. I still wonder sometimes though what will ruin my future marriage. My flaws or my inability to accept his (or a prettier woman than me :2:, that´s also a possibility).
June 18, 2020 at 05:37
(Pisces) fishscales » light
"Considering my personality I don´t think I have the right to ask for so much though."

This probably goes for about 99.9% of people out there, if they´re being honest...

We all have our annoying shit...

You know you´ve found the right person when you can look past it... Yeah, it´s still annoying...but it´s ok... You almost learn to kind of appreciate... Or even like... It in a way...
June 18, 2020 at 04:42
(Cancer) Cancerman23
Also my Pluto is in the 7th house. I am naturally distrusting of others, and these situations arent helping me change my views haha.
June 18, 2020 at 04:39
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I am attracted to women who are loyal, caring, jealous, clingy, strong willed like me, but who are also smart, and have their own likes & interests. Yea in all relationships I been the one leading. I love the chase so sometimes the harder to get women attract me more. In terms of specific looks doesnt really matter. I am descent of Spaniards from the Canary Islands. When i lived in the north east i mostly been with Italian & Puerto Rican girls. They have mostly short girls even though im 6´1 lol.

For some reason I attract a lot of girls with boyfriends. I got out of this short "relationship" with this Gemini girl. I met her through a friend. She told me she loved me in like a week, she was very jealous & suspicious. She was always accusing me of cheating which made me think she was trying to project that on me. I did some detective work, and found out she had a boyfriend that she been with for months. I knew her pattern of behavior didnt add up. Her boyfriend found out too. Later on she begged to have me back, and that she will leave him for me, but nope if she can do that to him she can do that to me.

Last year similar situation with this sagittarius girl.She also lied to me. Turns out she had a fiance the whole time :75:. With her it was more a sex thing though, but still. Her fiance ended up fighting my friend thinking he was the one she cheated with LOL.Both these chicks basically expressed their attraction to me among meeting me. I dont understand why they couldnt just be honest about their situations. The crazy part about this whole thing is that both of their boyfriends stayed with them :61: pathetic
June 17, 2020 at 18:26
(Pisces) light
I am attracted to kind, protective and understanding men that are not too clingy and don´t try to rush things. I would prefer him to be fun to be around, romantic, empathetic and to love kids because I want to have many. I would also like him to be on the conservative side. I tend to hate controlling or agressive men. But I also can´t get along with men who lack a personality.
Considering my personality I don´t think I have the right to ask for so much though.
June 17, 2020 at 12:40
I understand that Venus/Moon mix in your case..After Venus and Jupiter, Uranus is my third dominant planet..
I like traditional marriage, but I must be independent, have my freedom to express myself, I like to have some time just for myself..

It is good to have that side too, Pisces energy in my chart makes me very emotional..
June 16, 2020 at 22:11
(Pisces) fishscales » Morena_Lu
I would agree...

But I also have Venus in Taurus...

And it is square my moon, exactly...

So I am attracted to more "traditional" types of women as well...

And more traditional male/female roles...

For example, my wife works because it´s neccesary in these times...but if it wasn´t, and only one of us had to work, it would be unthinkable to me for her to work and me to stay home...

And Capricorn though she is, she would have no problem staying home if she could... Though I´m sure she would still want to snag some type of part time job, or even do some volunteer work...

I also definitely don´t like that Aquarian "militant" type of independence in a woman...

It has to be an honest, unaffected independence, not an overly aggressive, calculated one...

It can be tough reconciling the Taurus and Aquarius energies of the square...

I guess I like untraditional traditional women...??

At any rate, Capricorn seems to strike a pretty good balance between the Taurean and Aquarian influences I´m attracted to...

It has the traditional qualities that my Taurus Venus likes, and the lack of (at least outward) emotional glop that´s neccesary for my Aquarius...

Also a decent independent and non-needy streak too... Also good for my moon in Aquarius side...
June 16, 2020 at 20:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » Crowleys Disciple
Nah...I´m not offended. It´s your opinion, we´re all aloud them...even those these days the collective consciousness would have you believe otherwise.
June 16, 2020 at 20:36
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple » rohini moon
Right about the wife part....
but I think I am the complete opposite of clingy lol. Growing up and as an adult I was always referred to be as very independent. I been married twice and when I was not married I lived alone very isolated from anyone else and independent. The very few friends I had in my life called me a lone wolf that beat by his own drum lol. So I dont know attracted to clingy even though complete opposite of me.

I make plenty of alone time for myself even though wife hates that... when your the boss in a relationship woman does as you wish.

Both my ex-wife and current wife feel the man is suppose to be the boss in a relationship its the way they were raised...their fathers acted same way toward them as I do. So this is just clash of family norms didnt mean to offend.
June 16, 2020 at 19:36
"I´ve always been attracted to women who are fine if I´m there, but would also be fine if I wasn´t there...

Someone who can stand on their own two feet...in all dimensions of life...

Someone who doesn´t "need" me... "

I would say that it is a perfect description of the moon in Aquarius..
June 16, 2020 at 19:26
(Gemini) Francis064
Overall it´s better to be alone than with the wrong person that´s how I´ve been rolling for a while now my previous relationship with a sagittarius proved me just how correct this is :61: Dammit i love sagittarius people but they´re better friends than lovers for me I feel
June 16, 2020 at 18:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
:92:
June 16, 2020 at 18:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When it comes to relationship, no body says it better than a woman.
June 16, 2020 at 17:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I used to think extreme levels of jealousy was good because that would indicate interest but I realized it was not like that at all afterwards. No true love, passion or whatever you call it can be born of need, dependency. When the need disappears so will the love. Any intimacy should be built upon interest and trust. The thought of someone getting in a relationship with me for any kind of need gives me the creeps.

This doesn´t include women seeking out strong or masculine men. Although women of modern times mostly don´t need the protection or care of men they can still desire such traits because it is in their nature, so, it doesn´t actually count as a need.
June 16, 2020 at 17:51
(Virgo) rohini moon
It makes total sense why you would like clingy/cancerian types, it´s your descendant. And you have Jupiter there. So it´s expansive cancerian energy. You will always attract spouses/significant others who are the same....

It´s like this for all of us who have planets in the 7th...we will always get the same kind of energy, no matter who It is.. It´s a Mirror being reflected back at us from the 1st, so in reality you, yourself are exactly what your wife is, you are clingy, you attract the same energy.....one and one make two. homeslice
June 16, 2020 at 17:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Crowleys Disciple
"Clingy is something I like in a woman, has to be depend on strong male to protect and take care of her."

I get that we´re different folks with different strokes... How does anyone enjoy clingy?

It´s just hard for me compute that anyone enjoys clingyness.

I need independence. I don´t mind committing and giving my all but if I started to feel the cling, I´m for the first exit straight away.
June 16, 2020 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That description screamss toxiiic 👿 I Cannot believe there’s still many men out there who believes in this BS ...
“I want to be emotionally break her down “ That is mental abuse not love i feel sorry for your souse🤐 Perioddttttt :29: :195:
June 16, 2020 at 14:56
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple » fishscales
Interesting I am the complete opposite I tend to be very attracted to women who are very overemotional clingy and jealous of my attention. Both my ex-wife and current wife very overemotional and clingy and prone to extremely jealousy. I love that in a woman. Kinda like that song by Fleetwood Mac "I want be with you everywhere" describes both my ex and current wife pretty good.

Clingy is something I like in a woman, has to be depend on strong male to protect and take care of her.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »