Can astrology predict big events, like a war for example?

June 9, 2020 at 04:30 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
Can astrology predict big events, like a war for example?
I´m hearing a lot recently about a possible war between Greece and Turkey and I needed to know if it can be predicted.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 10, 2020 at 15:34
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
Sure, you´d better expect a package at your door a few days from now!
June 10, 2020 at 15:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » light
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, you can as well redirect it to England. :61:
June 10, 2020 at 15:30
Yes, that´s certainly exactly what I meant :4:

Great, since I was a child I always wanted to mail myself to a Turk!
June 10, 2020 at 15:27
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Love knows no boundaries. :1:

"shipping"? You mean postage and packaging? Yep. Pack yourself into a cardboard box and send it.
June 10, 2020 at 15:22
What? Are you shipping me with the enemy? :14:
June 10, 2020 at 15:16
=====
Hmmm, that´s romantic and hot place to meet. :45: Very good Composite btw.
June 10, 2020 at 14:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
if your into geopolitics, check out the caspian report.

heres one on turkey, two years old though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 10, 2020 at 14:31
(Pisces) light » Kuklacı
:61:

Maybe I will meet you when you march through my country killing everything in sight.
June 10, 2020 at 14:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ON BATTLEFIELD
June 10, 2020 at 14:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kuklacı
=====
Maybe you two will get together. :3:
June 10, 2020 at 14:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
I fully agree :3:
June 10, 2020 at 14:12
(Pisces) light » Kuklacı
😑
June 10, 2020 at 13:59
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I can´t see how Greece violates boundaries though."

Never follow only one side of the media :4:
June 10, 2020 at 13:17
(Pisces) fishscales » light
I can´t really say what politicians are doing...and the bottom line is, it doesn´t really concern me...

Only we can control ourselves and our reactions to things...but we have to learn how to do it...

Or maybe that we actually CAN do it...

We should always be questioning our own motivations more so than those of the powers that be...

They can´t control us...unless we allow it...

:1:
June 10, 2020 at 13:12
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » fishscales
More than "esoteric" it is hyper-kabalistic and must be written in the language of angels or it comes directly from the notes taken by Metraton, since I, modestly, cannot read anything at all ...

https://imgur.com/t1RHoWX
June 10, 2020 at 12:59
(Pisces) light » fishscales
Hmm.. That´s interesting. I also believe politicians have blown the coronavirus out of proportion, and not by accident.
June 10, 2020 at 12:55
(Pisces) fishscales
Regarding war...

This may seem to be off topic...but I don´t think it is...

It can be applied to many things that are going on in the world...that, if one looks hard enough, can all be found to have a common origin...

Some of the quotes in the article may be a bit "esoteric", but I think the core of the message is clear...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
June 10, 2020 at 10:14
(Pisces) light » Kuklacı
I guess you know Erdogan better, since you are from Turkey.

I can´t see how Greece violates boundaries though.

Well, I hope you´re right I guess
Thanks for commenting :1:
June 10, 2020 at 08:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Trust me, whenever Erdogan is doing something that increases tension internationally, he is doing to to gain or rather keep support within the country. He needs the "Evil foreign powers" card whenever he is stuck in homeland politics. The economy was handled terribly and Turkish people are getting poorer every day. He also just made moves such as dropping a few opposing parliamentarian from the parliament just to increase tension so that his poor handling of the country remains unseen in most eyes.

Despite Erdogan, I don´t think either country is actually right. Greece claims Turkey violates boundaries, but so does Turkey the same for Greece. The whole Cyprus oil stuff is messy and hard to say who is right.

Rest assured, we won´t go to war. If we didn´t go to open war back then when the crisis in Cyprus occurred, we won´t now just for some oil under seawaters. Just some pricks attempting to gain political advantage.
June 10, 2020 at 07:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Edited previous post.
June 9, 2020 at 21:12
Marvin :1:, I forgot to thank you for your input.
June 9, 2020 at 18:55
Bye :29:
June 9, 2020 at 18:53
=====
It depends what you consider as a weakness. In personal life is not easy, but in politics and military are those squares and oppositions useful. He has also lot of conjunctions and trines. His Tropical, Placidus looked ordinarily, but in this view it doesn´t. North Node is exalted in sidereal Gemini and in depression in Sagittarius, and his one is the last degree of depression in Sagittarius. Lunar Nodes are near to the solstices. It looks like near to sidereal 0° Cancer and 0° Capricorn. I heard it has some special powers if there. Not sure whether it´s true though. His North Node is Stationary => D ! Which is surely immensely important. Unfortunately we don´t know in which natal house it is, because reliable birth time is not available.
Good bye. :29:

Vedic Rashi chart
of the Prime Minister of Greece
Kyriákos Mitsotákis
(aka "President of the Government")
The office is described in the Constitution either as Prime Minister or President of the Government (Πρόεδρος της Κυβερνήσεως). This is the reason why the prime minister is also addressed as "Mr. President".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 9, 2020 at 18:31
Formidable opponent huh? Any weaknesses?

I don´t know anything about vedic astrology to be honest.
June 9, 2020 at 18:28
=====
Ohhh yeah, he could be very instinctive in his actions. A formidable opponent for the most people couldn´t cope, plus Antares.
His Vedic Rashi chart (in western wheel style, haha) below doesn´t need birth time.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »