Similar natal charts

June 6, 2020 at 05:24 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
Similar natal charts
If you have very similar natal charts with someone, does it mean a relationship with that person will be close to ideal?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2020 at 21:48
(Pisces) light » Crowleys Disciple
Indeed, I´ve met people with similar natal charts to me that did not act like me at all. Twins have identical natal charts but many of then have much different personalities.
June 10, 2020 at 21:41
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Hmm my mother and I have same sun, moon, and ascendant assuming she is right and other family are wrong about my birth time.

We get along great actually but have very different personlities. I tend to be very stubborn, have few friends, and am hard to get along with...my mother tends to be extremely easy going and has tons of friends and is very likable and is the complete opposite of stubborn. I tend to be very quiet and she is a talkaholic.
June 6, 2020 at 12:08
(Virgo) MarvinReal » light
Astro-seek has, amongst many other features, Celebrity search engine. You can compare your compatibility with Presidents, Astrologers, Biochemists, Athletes, Priests , Politicians, Murderers and others.
https://famouspeople.astro-seek.com/…
June 6, 2020 at 12:05
(Virgo) MarvinReal » light
I feel there´s more to love than just an astrology.
June 6, 2020 at 11:57
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
"That´s the basics. Plus you can´t expect being the same just because of nearly identical charts, because non-astro also plays a role."

Yeah that´s an understatement :4:.
I don´t think anyone dates a person based on their chart alone. Even twins do not have the same personality.

I have no idea how the site I mentioned calculates compatibility or similarity or whatever it actually calculates.
June 6, 2020 at 11:53
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
Thanks for answering. Would you date a girl with a similar chart to you?
June 6, 2020 at 11:47
(Virgo) MarvinReal » MarvinReal
It depends what do you consider to be a similarity and to what extent. I have very similar chart with many people, with some men Chiron and Uranus, with some women Mars, Venus and Moon. There are several users just on this forum to have some similarities. And they were even often accused to be Marvin in disguise! Although I am not a saint, I never pretended to be myself.

I will shortly post some charts of very similar people.

Usually you´ll get very high synastry score with them, but you can also get high number of pain and conflict aspects too. Depending on your natal chart, how crazy you are.
:3:

That´s pretty high compatibility. Just by being born the same day. Although, it´s just a theory.

Btw, in this example you´re incompatible because sidereal Ascendant Gemini square sidereal Ascendant Pisces.
:3:
That´s the basics. Plus you can´t expect being the same just because of nearly identical charts, because non-astro also plays a role.

On the other hand, his Lunar mansion is Ashlesha, 2nd pada, and yours is Ashlesha, 1st pada. I am not sure, but it should be good compatibility of Moons.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 6, 2020 at 08:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » light
System message: Post has been written by user Peter Davis, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Ι can´t wait :80:! Goodnight (although it´s 11:28 in the morning here)!"

Thanks! :1: :80: :27: Good morning to you! :27: :83:
June 6, 2020 at 08:28
(Pisces) light » Peter Davis
Ι can´t wait :80:! Goodnight (although it´s 11:28 in the morning here)!
June 6, 2020 at 08:20
System message: Post has been written by user Peter Davis, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I really hope that wasn´t sarcastic because I´m going to disappoint you :4:."

I see, haha. Actually, I was serious :4:.

It is my 4:18 am already and I need to go to bed. But I am very interested in looking at your data and tell you whether or not your future husband should worry about losing his head, :61:.

But if you don´t mind, I´ll do it tomorrow, :-).

I´ll reply more fully to everything tomorrow, :29:
June 6, 2020 at 08:02
"Well, I am very interested in knowing with which criminals you match, :4:."

I really hope that wasn´t sarcastic because I´m going to disappoint you :4:.

I didn´t search for every criminal, just some famous ones. Only three matched perfectly (by perfectly I mean that the results had the same description with the 100% in all fours result). It seems that I´m NOT a criminal mind at the end of the day. What a surprise, everyone :4:.

Dylan Klebold
Human rating:92%
Emotional rating:93%
Sexual rating:96%
Communication rating: 94%

Eric Harris (what a coincidence, two guys from the same shooting)
Human rating: 81%
Emotional rating:96%
Sexual rating: 94%
Communication rating: 81%

Heinrich Himmler ( I don´t even know if he counts as a criminal. War is war at the end of the day)
Human rating: 96%
Emotional rating:90%
Sexual rating: 100%
Communication rating: 91%

I compared our charts and I did not find many similarities. That can be due to three reasons:
a) It may actually be compatibility and not similarity
b) I fucking suck because I can´t tell similarities between two charts
c) Astrotheme sucks and it´s completely random
I guess we´ll never know :4:!
June 6, 2020 at 07:26
=====
"Oh, I love Romeo and Juliet."

Me too! I am a Pisces Moon trine a 7th house Scorpio Neptune myself, haha. And a Libra Venus/South Node conjunction. So yep! I am definitely into Romeo and Juliet kind of stuff, haha.

"It seems so tragically romantic to die with your lover. I think it´s even more romantic than living with them :4:."

Spoken as a true Pisces! :4: And yes, I agree, :-).

"Your daughter seems very likable, lucky you :80:."

Thanks! :6: Yes, she is definitely a very old, likeable, romantic, smart, and gentle soul! The light of my life, :80:

[[["Great! Keep me posted"]]]

"Does that mean I can inform you about the results ?"

Yes, sure! Haha.

"That´s great because I didn´t know what to do ,with the useless information I am going to find, on my own :4:."

I see, :4:. Well, I am very interested in knowing with which criminals you match, :4:.
June 6, 2020 at 07:07
"No, she is a Sagittarius Sun, but with a Pisces descendant (7th house). And also a romantic Libra Moon trine a 5th house Neptune, :4:. So she is always dreaming about Romeo and Juliet type of romantic scenarios, haha."

Oh, I love Romeo and Juliet. It seems so tragically romantic to die with your lover. I think it´s even more romantic than living with them :4:. Your daughter seems very likable, lucky you :80:.

"Great! Keep me posted"

Does that mean I can inform you about the results ? That´s great because I didn´t know what to do ,with the useless information I am going to find, on my own :4:.
June 6, 2020 at 06:56
=====
[[["You remind me of my princess daughter, hahaha, :-)."]]]

"Oh, you have a pisces daughter :4:?"

No, she is a Sagittarius Sun, but with a Pisces descendant (7th house). And also a romantic Libra Moon trine a 5th house Neptune, :4:. So she is always dreaming about Romeo and Juliet type of romantic scenarios, haha.

[[["I would say so, yes."]]]

"Cool! That means I can figure out with what celebrities I look like. I´ll start with the criminals just for fun :4:."

Great! Keep me posted, :4:.

[[["As RohiniMoon pointed out, having the same kind of energies might be a little too much. "]]]

"To be honest, I wouldn´t be able to date myself. It wouldn´t turn out well at all :4:!"

I see, :4:. Same here! If I were with someone like me, we would be ripping our heads off, :61:.
June 6, 2020 at 06:11
"You remind me of my princess daughter, hahaha, :-)."

Oh, you have a pisces daughter :4:?

"I would say so, yes."

Cool! That means I can figure out with what celebrities I look like. I´ll start with the criminals just for fun :4:.

"As RohiniMoon pointed out, having the same kind of energies might be a little too much. "

To be honest, I wouldn´t be able to date myself. It wouldn´t turn out well at all :4:!
June 6, 2020 at 06:08
=====
"Hey :4:! That´s how you remember me?"

Yes, that´s how, :4:. A very spontaneous, friendly, mental, curious, Aqua girl, haha.
June 6, 2020 at 06:04
=====
"I just asked that because I used to calculate my romantic potential with various celebrities on astrotheme
( :4:),"

I see! Always the dreamy romantic Pisces, :4:. You remind me of my princess daughter, hahaha, :-).

"...and I got curious and I tried to calculate someone´s affinity with himself and it came back as 100 percent on four different levels (communication, sexual, human, emotional ) . Does that mean that astrotheme calculates similarity and not compatibility?"

I would say so, yes.

As RohiniMoon pointed out, having the same kind of energies might be a little too much. Perhaps as friends, that´s not so bad, but in a relationship some differences are expected (and wanted) in order to learn, evolve, and become aware of our own weaknesses and blind spots. And that´s what a relationship is all about; a mechanism/interaction that help us to evolve and become a better version of ourselves.
June 6, 2020 at 05:59
"Let´s see the composite chart, super Aquarius girl who doesn´t want to be an Aqua, :4:."

Hey :4:! That´s how you remember me?
June 6, 2020 at 05:58
I just asked that because I used to calculate my romantic potential with various celebrities on astrotheme
( :4:), and I got curious and I tried to calculate someone´s affinity with himself and it came back as 100 percent on four different levels (communication, sexual, human, emotional ) . Does that mean that astrotheme calculates similarity and not compatibility?
June 6, 2020 at 05:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Let´s see the composite chart, super Aquarius girl who doesn´t want to be an Aqua, :4:.
June 6, 2020 at 05:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
=====
"Yeah.....my personal instincts on this are telling me ´too much of the same energy´."

Exactly so!

Trust me, I would not want someone like me for a partner, hahaha.
June 6, 2020 at 05:48
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Peter Davis
Yeah.....my personal instincts on this are telling me "too much of the same energy"
June 6, 2020 at 05:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Nope! Most definitely not.

Only look at composite aspects to understand how ideal or not any relationship might be.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »