Asteroid of Love: "Valentine" - where´s yours ?

June 4, 2020 at 21:47 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Asteroid of Love: "Valentine" - where´s yours ?
I´ve been looking into asteroids just for the fun of it (thanks chadjames!) and I came across some of the more positive ones - Valentine being one.

I have this asteroid in Virgo - conjunct my Venus/Sun in 11th house....

Where´s yours?

"Asteroid Valentine (447) is the premier asteroid that describes true love. This is the asteroid we look to when we want to see real heartfelt connections in the natal chart and especially in synastry. Valentine is all about real love and the sacrifice it often requires. Sacrifice weaves a very strong thread through the meaning of this asteroid. Valentine is a contact that shows where forgiveness and sweetness toward another really are. Where we can overlook faults or look past short comings so we can enjoy the heart of another. This asteroid is not expectant or demanding and brings with it a very Pisces energy. Think: Pisces in love, and you will have a very good understanding of this asteroid. 

Valentine in the natal chart shows where we sacrifice for the greater good or for love, where we give ourselves away selflessly. The house points to the area of life this action occurs. In synastry, Valentine can most certainly point to where we will sacrifice it all for another, where we put another before ourself, where we feel bonded and vulnerable, where we give our everything in the name of love and can point to the most loving relationships we will ever have. Above all, Valentine is about giving. 

Valentine in Aries is fired up to give its support and protection. People with this placement can move mountains to be with their love. Chivalry is a part if love. You sacrifice your safety in pursuit of love. 

Valentine in Taurus is a sensual placement that longs to please their love through thoughtful gifts and sensual connection. You will sacrifice materially to see your love flourish.

Valentine in Gemini is in love with the mind of another. You will sacrifice your time and share your knowledge willingly with a love. You crave mental rapport.

Valentine in Cancer people will sacrifice their connections with others to ensure a relationship. You focus on your chosen and make sure you provide for their very need. Kindness and love go hand in hand for you.

Valentine in Leo people want to make others feel loved through their attention and compliments. You zero in on a lover or a loved one and proceed to try to bring out their best. You want your love to shine and smile. You want to make those you love happy.

Valentine in Virgo people show their love through kind care taking. They will remind you of your appointments, clean up when you fall behind, encourage you to make health choices that make you feel and look good, they are a quiet support in your daily life. You sacrifice your time and make sure you keep track of what is important in the life of the one you love. 

Valentine in Libra people often sacrifice themselves for love. You can be so focused on creating the perfect partnership that you forget you you yourself are. You give the gift of being faithful when your love is really true. 

Valentine in Scorpio is all about sacrificing their very life if need be to protect their loved one. You will take risk and do whatever it takes to make sure your sweetheart is are. A jealous placement. You sacrifice your attention to others so you can focus on your one love. You are picky about who you will attach to.

Valentine in Sagittarius will sacrifice their expectations and plans to meet their loved one in happiness. A lofty placement but a forgiving one, as well. You want your love to fulfill your everything but you are willing to do your part to the fullest. You are in love with love.

Valentine in Capricorn shows they love you by covering all your bases. Providing insurance, a safety net and a safe nest is this Valentines specialty. You sacrifice your pursuits to foster your love.

Valentine in Aquarius wants to enhance the quality of another´s happiness. You are about showing one you love that you are a friend and a lover (or mother etc) you want to help your loved one realize their dreams. You will sacrifice your very relationship to see your loved one have what they are really after or improve their life. You want to see your loved one grow, even if it isn´t with you. 

Valentine in Pisces is looking for deep, soul moving love and complete understanding. You long for a love who can read your feelings and anticipate your needs and you wish to reciprocate. You have the possibility of a truly psychic link with your loved one. You sacrifice your ego to achieve a truly unspoken but deeply felt connection."

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 5, 2020 at 18:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » MarvinReal
Fun is fun, Marv.
keep it as light hearted as we can. :92:
June 5, 2020 at 18:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know that you just made a fun thread. Like usually. :3:
June 5, 2020 at 17:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
Yes..totally. A real bummer when you want info on 678687 asteroids you´re looking into! :3:
June 5, 2020 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Valentine in Taurus is a sensual placement that longs to please their love through thoughtful gifts and sensual connection. You will sacrifice materially to see your love flourish.

Valentine in Gemini is in love with the mind of another. You will sacrifice your time and share your knowledge willingly with a love. You crave mental rapport.

Both zodiacs are correct. Sidereal Taurus more. I guess that my tendencies can be also explained by 5th, 7th, 8th, 11th natal houses, Mercury and Venus. It´s not only about asteroid Valentine.
June 5, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
No I did not look at synastry yet! Brilliant idea!!!!

I agree in regards to studying asteroids. Very little information.
June 5, 2020 at 16:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
Did you look into the synastry with your husband?

These asteroids are interesting; I´ll give them that. I was researching some for hours...you get caught up in it..but I will say - very disheartening that when you try to find out what exactly it means in said house / sign - very little info to dig up...I guess because no one really does comprehensive studies into it.

As a example, I was really interested in the religious asteroids, and I wanted more info on asteroid "Angel" through the signs ...I have that in Pisces - my 5th house.
June 5, 2020 at 15:53
(Gemini) beep
I have valentine in Aries 8th house.

Idk about sacrificing myself for others but I do expect an intense connection and can obsess maybe. ( I have many more love asteroids here in 8th house) I guess w Aries this also means I might be the first to take action and declare my love for someone?? Lmaooo embarrassing but it’s happened idc.
June 5, 2020 at 09:31
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Valentine is in Gemini in my 7th house quincunx my mercury and trine my moon.

The description is spot on. Definitely in my mind all the time and relationships, especially my marriage are priority.

Now off to figure out what the aspects add to the description. Great find!
June 5, 2020 at 06:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » Nani Lei
:61: :61: that´s great!
June 5, 2020 at 06:12
(Virgo) Nani Lei » rohini moon
Yes they are! I learn a lot about my placements from the things that you share...you and Marvin the Martian...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 5, 2020 at 05:45
Our placements are so similiar, Nani..
Login
(Log in)
June 5, 2020 at 05:26
(Virgo) Nani Lei » Nani Lei
That’s why I couldn’t find it...I had to visit another site :14:

Would you care to share your eye?
Login
(Log in)
June 5, 2020 at 03:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you, RohiniMoon.

I have Valentine at 6aqu48.

Sextile my ASC.

I´ll be 60 in November.

I cherish hard working and SMART men whom have outdone themselves.

No macho ass bullshit.

Alpha don´t mean nothing to me.

It´s all about the community and the human tribe.

Peace.

Once again...

RohiniMoon :79:
June 5, 2020 at 02:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Nani Lei
Astro.com...

Extended chart settings...

Select the "V" and find Valentine from there.
June 5, 2020 at 02:10
Nani, go to Astro.com - and then extended chart settings, I believe..and is a box to type in the asteroids you´re looking for ;)
June 5, 2020 at 02:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Psychic , Witchcraft, Magick & Occult Asteroids:
1198 Atlantis
279 Thule
2696 Magion
1309 Hyperborea (Norse/Greek)
5264 Telephus
6583 Destinn
3811 Karma
5239 Reiki
1488 Aura
2598 Merlin
8405 Asbolus
2060 Chiron
11518 Jung
4342 Freud
1170 Siva (Vedic)
4227 Kaali (Vedic)
2847 Parvati (Vedic)
12472 Samadhi (Vedic)
2815 Soma (Vedic)
25290 Vibhuti (Vedic)
42 Isis (Egyptian)
1923 Osiris (Egyptian)
4257 Ubasti (Egyptian)
1912 Anubis (Egyptian)
1924 Horus (Egyptian)
287 Nephthys (Egyptian)
5381 Sekhmet (Egyptian)
5249 Giza (Egyptian)
896 Sphinx (Egyptian)
93 Minerva (Roman)
78 Diana (Roman)
16 Psyche (Roman/Greek)
2 Pallas (also called Pallas Athene) (Greek)
881 Athene (Greek)
432 Pythia (Greek)
34 Circe (Greek)
100 Hekate (Greek)
114 Kassandra (Greek)
212 Medea (Greek)
258 Tyche (Greek)
7 Iris (Greek)
19521 Chaos (Greek)
128 Nemesis (Greek)
638 Moira (Greek)
273 Atropos (Greek)
97 Klotho (Greek)
120 Lachesis (Greek)
1862 Apollo (Greek)
69230 Hermes (Greek)
3361 Orpheus (Greek)
4341 Poseidon (Greek)
14827 Hypnos (Greek)
3671 Dionysus (Greek)
79 Eurynome (Greek)
157 Dejanira (Greek)
1009 Sirene (Greek)
382 Dodona (Greek)
3989 Odin (Norse)
2155 Wodan (Norse)
77 Frigga (Norse)
76 Freia (Norse)
894 Erda (Norse)
1130 Skuld (Norse)
167 Urda (Norse)
949 Hel (Norse)
4484 Sif (Norse)
3990 Heimdal (Norse)
1260 Walhalla (Norse)
256 Walpurga (Norse)
3258 Somnium
2522 Triglav (Slavic)
1930 Lucifer (Roman)
h13 Lilith (True BM)
1181 Lilith (asteroid)
Lilith (Dark Moon)
h21 Lunar Apogee
June 5, 2020 at 02:03
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Please point me into the direction of finding my valentine asteroid too :79:
June 5, 2020 at 01:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
OK, I´ll look at the asteroids of dispair :4:
June 5, 2020 at 01:20
http://straightwoo.com/2016/05/…

Check em out
June 4, 2020 at 23:27
Is there one called "death?" :61:
June 4, 2020 at 23:23
Well they say the synastry of Valentine shows a lot ..so I´m not surprised..you´d like looking into the asteroids...there´s lots of evil ones...but I think some ..very few are better off not knowing why they lie
June 4, 2020 at 23:22
My True Lilith is exactly conjunct thier natal Pluto...

Valentine exactly conjunct their sun...

Juno is loosely conjunct both...

They are a Scorpio... There is so many coincidences it´s not even funny...
June 4, 2020 at 23:19
Oh ..yeah..duh. Taurus.lol

Nevermind me..out of it
June 4, 2020 at 23:15
Well... My exes Sun is exactly conjunct Valentine in my chart...

There are way to many coincidences with that person... For them to just be a random person that I met...

Sigh....
June 4, 2020 at 22:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
Astro.com is the easiest site I use for it...just make sure you switch to to sidereal....if that´s what you want to use ;)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »