What does it mean when the Sun squares both south and north node from a partner?

June 2, 2020 at 16:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) melinza
What does it mean when the Sun squares both south and north node from a partner?
does this mean there is a karmic relationship between us? that we have been related in some way in the past life?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2020 at 23:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
Yep, that wrench hit later on in life....lol

my Taurus moon and sag Jupiter were -and are a saving grace. My Taurus moon keeps me grounded...even with Mars on asc - I know the repercussions things may have so I don´t mindlessly take action....you know what I mean ? If my moon were in say, cancer, I don´t think it would have the same effect
June 3, 2020 at 22:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
oh really?? i would figure by default, mars with sn in scorpio is difficult. but in the 1st house youre probably quite strong appearance but like you dont need to show it because sn has been there done that. my female friend with mars/ketu is quiet but when you cross her friends (gem ketu) she gets ruthless.

you have exalted moon though, so thats giving a great upbringing. and north node, it continues on quite well. but chiron is there with nn to throw a wrench.
June 3, 2020 at 22:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » melinza
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
sun opposite venus is amazing in the beginning, some issues pop up later.

saturn square venus in composite or synastry? either way its quite binding. in synastry, trouble in making financial decisions together as well as values are being challenged by saturn.
June 3, 2020 at 22:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
with mars on your south node did you have a family history of either violence or having to fight to survive sort of thing? or at least a martian upbringing?

No, not at all. Shockingly...I had a really nice childhood early on....I have Jupiter in my second house in Sagittarius so I kind of liken my early upbringing and its positivity to that placement, alone. I think my Mars+Ketu manifested in other ways, I was the only 5 year old who got repeated migraines. A common "side effect" of Mars on your head....ouch.
June 3, 2020 at 22:21
(Taurus) melinza » hh
His sun opposing my Venus. Also our composite house in in 7th with cancer, but my Saturn squares His Venus.
And my Mars squares His sun xD

Currently i just feel He is struggling Too much with His intercepted House
June 3, 2020 at 22:21
=====
womans mars on mans sun is quite ideal. always competition but the south node will soften things i would imagine.

with mars on your south node did you have a family history of either violence or having to fight to survive sort of thing? or at least a martian upbringing?

i only have one female friend with mars-ketu and she and her family are refugees from el salvador. i guess its common to have this placment and have family from war-torn countries from what i read.
June 3, 2020 at 22:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » melinza
=====
those are all great aspects to have (your mars on his sn is tricky, its a great passion in the beginning but it may fade, depends on other things in synastry). do you have suns conjunct or opposite?

sounds like the ball is in your court in terms of it lasting or not.
June 3, 2020 at 22:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
Okay, well, when you put it that way...it does sound pretty appetizing ... I was looking at it in a fiery-fight-to-the-death kind of battle..
June 3, 2020 at 22:10
=====
really? thats a win win for you, activates your mars, and the others authority is less likely to dominate you being on your south node.
June 3, 2020 at 22:09
(Taurus) melinza » hh
It is that my nodes are in many aspects with His planets, but His nodes are only in aspects with my mars. (Mars conjunct south node & Opposition to the north node)

Also my NN conjuncts His Jupiter.

I really feel the need to help him grow and feel a deep Connection towards him, but on the other Hand , my nodes being squared by His sun, and HIS nodes being squared by HIS sun as well Just indicates to me He has a Lot of deep issues going on with himself which just is problematic imo. In Addition to that His sun is intercepted in His 8th House :/

Just dont know how to feel about that and how to Interpret it
June 3, 2020 at 22:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
thats a great combo then. because asc to ones south node is a great familiarity. it will balance out the sun to nn.

ive had significant friendships and relationships with 5 women who had their asc on my south node. an axis on the nodal axis is always binding because it has past/familiarity and future at the same time.
June 3, 2020 at 20:46
(Sagittarius) Sus » hh
My sun conjuncts SO NN indeed! But my ascendant conjuncts his NN too :63:
June 3, 2020 at 20:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
mans sun on womans sn is common too

That conjunction doesn´t sound all that appetizing to me.... someone´s sun over my Ketu and Mars ? :39: :39:
June 3, 2020 at 20:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
oh thats interesting. im sure the trine is signicant, i dont have much experience with the quintile in synastry. but they say quintiles in synastry show up in charts of best friends.

i know saturn sq to nodes show up a bit. charles and camilla have it going both ways, if i remember right.

womans sun on mans nn is common
mans sun on womans sn is common too. you think it would be the other way around. but then again, beyonce says girls run the world. :)
June 3, 2020 at 20:16
(Sagittarius) Sus » hh
My ex husband had his true node trine my Saturn.
My current SO and I have true node biquintile Saturn dw which I guess is not so significant. We have other nodes contacts.
June 3, 2020 at 20:11
(Sagittarius) Sus
Hope this can help you but try to do some research

https://12andus.com/blog/view/…
June 3, 2020 at 20:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
the persons ego and/or other related solar energies are either projecting you forward or holding you back. i believe it depends from what side its coming from. sun looks ahead clockwise but nodes look back counter-clockwise. either way def shows a crossing of paths, all things considered. i know the saturn square partners node turns up fairly often in synastry of long term couples. havent personally seen much sun though.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »