Stellium in natal chart -

June 2, 2020 at 06:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Krystaljane9
Stellium in natal chart -
Hi all
I have noticed I have alot of houses all in 9th house, does this mean I have stellium in sagittarius?
:4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 7, 2020 at 06:43
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Luna Alba
Hi yes traveling, not so much abroad but a feeling of needing to always go out exploring, walking visiting different towns, places of interest and just being outside.. I always love to study I read lots of books and study higher learning and having an interest in lots of different subjects. Is that the same for you?
June 7, 2020 at 06:36
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » leucosia
Hi yes I do think you would have more of a Leo feel within the planets they are in.
June 6, 2020 at 21:01
(Cancer) leucosia
I have a rather general question: does a house stellium work the same as a sign stellium? let´s say your 5th house is cancer and you have a cancer stellium in your 5th house. does it also mean a leo influence in any way? some astrologers say it does, others not.
June 6, 2020 at 17:36
(Scorpio) venushouse » Krystaljane9
Drawing straws? :4:
June 6, 2020 at 08:57
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » venushouse
Tgats a difficult one I wouldn´t know where to start :4:
June 5, 2020 at 16:41
Me also , I find all those subjects fascinating! Yes because decision making is very important! 2 different paths, but what if there are 3 or 4 different paths?
June 5, 2020 at 07:24
I sure do find myself reading alot of books especially ones on the deeper meaning of life, hidden dark subjects, tarot, crystals, healing, mediumship.. I find with my libra stellium I can´t make my mind up on things especially if I have too many choices! :4:
June 4, 2020 at 21:00
(Scorpio) venushouse » venushouse
I just read the post again, you do feel philosophical. I can relate to you! Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Mercury in Libra for me with my sun at the end of the 9th and Pluto within 4 degrees. Decision making...Ay Yai Yai...
June 4, 2020 at 20:57
Yes a blessing! Do you consider yourself philosophical and pondering the deeper mysteries of life? I do! :4:
June 4, 2020 at 16:19
Thats so true for me too.. No matter what´s happening I always somehow manage to see the good in situations, if course I can feel down at times but more often than not I get over it just as quickly! I do see each day as a new beginning, which I guess is a blessing too :1:
June 4, 2020 at 15:48
Yes and you know I also feel that it lends to why I am such an optimist. Does it manifest in this way for you also?
June 4, 2020 at 09:09
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Luna Alba
Thats true I do love to study all kinds of subjects, but have difficulty focusing on just one thing.. and travelling doesn´t have to be abroad I just love being outdoors, walking in the countryside, sight seeing :1:
June 4, 2020 at 08:59
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Krystaljane9
So were travelling, studying or higher education of great importance for you throughout your life?

I´m also a 9th house Stellium, in Cap :)
June 4, 2020 at 08:54
Yes quite similar to my chart then :1:
June 3, 2020 at 19:51
(Scorpio) venushouse
Hi,

I Have 4 planets in Libra in my 9th house. It means you have a decidedly strong feel of that Sag mixed in with your existing planets. You will have a Jupiterian flavor in your 9th house matters.
June 3, 2020 at 13:12
(Cancer) Trevor » Krystaljane9
It does explain that yes :75:
June 3, 2020 at 09:42
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Leo Moon
It´s such a hard life having all of these 9th Houses isn´t it? :2: too many choices - then just throwing in a libra stellium so I can´t quite make my mind up about anything! :4:
June 3, 2020 at 08:53
(Virgo) Krystaljane9 » Trevor
Hi yes I do have stellium in libra too.. With 9th House planets I guess that´s why I´m always looking to learn new things and I´m so philosophical, with the libra stellium I can always see both sides of everything which can be annoying at times :1:
June 2, 2020 at 23:22
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Well it could be worse Krystal.

You could have an Atrium in Your 1st house.
Or You could be watching the TV show House.

Every time I have Venus in my 9th house I get this exciting description.....” You may also meet a teacher, a philosopher, a pilot, a linguist, or an adventurer whom you fall in love with.”

It sadly hasn’t happened.....still hoping!! :2:
June 2, 2020 at 21:20
(Cancer) Trevor
No, thats a Stellium in Libra, but 9th house things are of importance in your life.
June 2, 2020 at 20:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That metronoming from :198: to :193: in most towns for the Mid-Heaven doesn´t make it more powerful; Houses are 67% the power of signs, the signs are more likely to have ´real´ stelliums!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »