Your Physical Appearance and Natal Chart

May 29, 2020 at 12:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Your Physical Appearance and Natal Chart
What aspects, placements etc... do you have in your natal chart that manifested in your physical appearance? I’m curious about any and everything it could be.

For example, I am Sag rising with it in my 1st house. Sag rules the hip area and I am also Jupiter dominant—so I have larger than normal hips and thighs. Another smaller aspect is Uranus, it rules lightening bolts and to another extent I believe Jupiter does too due to mythology. These are conjunct in my chart and I believe resulted in my eyes—I have white “lightening bolts” around my pupil in the blue of the iris.

So, what have you concluded about your own manifestation?

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 1, 2020 at 02:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Nani Lei
And ps. You´re right correct again Nani!

Britney has Saturn in Virgo sitting right on her head (1st house) which shows she is most definitely a hard worker with much discipline to do what she has done since what? 8-9 years old? That´s definitely a diligent hard worker

Can´t take that away from her ;)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 1, 2020 at 01:14
It´s possible. Most people I happen to find aesthetic whether they be male or female usually always have one or more of the 3 main ingredients I have which are : Scorpio, Taurus and Virgo :1:

All in Vedic terms
Brad is a Scorpio asc

Britney is a Virgo asc

And I do believe you´re right - Janet had a lot of Scorpio and Taurus in her ;)
May 31, 2020 at 23:40
(Virgo) Nani Lei » rohini moon
Do you think you and/or Scorpios are attracted to each other because of the strong sexual nature?

BTW... Janet has ASC in :178:
May 31, 2020 at 23:35
Total agreement Nani! I grew to appreciate Brit the older I got.....at the time, I wasn´t so keen on her until "slave" came out..but nowadays I look back and view her as being tied to my adolescence in a lot of way.. I´ve always loved pop music, Janet Jackson was my favorite growing up..and you can clearly see how much Britney was influenced by her :4:
May 31, 2020 at 23:31
Ok, so here’s proof to my theory of sexual in nature ....Britney and Scorpio prominence...

That girl is a phenomenal dancer :12: I can’t tell you how many times I watched her snake charming in music videos.

Her radiance reflects in her smile :4: she’s a hard worker. She earned her sexy smile.
May 31, 2020 at 23:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 23:23
I also think that prominent Virgo gives a reserved look - not only the Sun, but Ascendant, Venus, I won´t be surprised if even the Moon... As if they can´t smile.

Hmm. Britney is a Virgo rising (VEDIC) and she is pretty well known for being "smiley"

Her sun and Mercury are in Scorpio as well.
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 23:20
(Virgo) Nani Lei » N_thecat
>"I think anyone who has a prominent Scorpio placments will have a"dont bother me" look/ tone to them."

Hahaha, this is in 100% true :4:
No matter if it´s Ascendant, Moon, Mars or Venus...Scorpio almost always gives a sharp look. And I have to admit that rising Scorpio scares me a little...It´s for me "Don´t mess with me" attitude on one side and kind of untrustworthy on other side. That´s how I see that at first sight...

I know a couple of people with Mars in Scorpio, I recognize that energy and usually have the feeling that it´s better not to be in their "power circle" :3: :61:

I also think that prominent Virgo gives a reserved look - not only the Sun, but Ascendant, Venus, I won´t be surprised if even the Moon... As if they can´t smile. I think that Blake Lively with her Virgo signature is a good example of this...
===

Hi Nola

I have :155: :156: and ASC in :178: with :151: :154: MC in :176:
In your opinion do I have the “sharp” or “reserved” look you were talking about above? I welcome an honest opinion and value a different perspective than my own.
May 31, 2020 at 22:35
He´s not bad either :15:

Other than Jason for current people, this guy will always remain number one ..
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 22:30
(Virgo) Nani Lei » Nani Lei
I’m going to take a shot at this:

So Grace has a lot of planets in Scorpio including her :151: and ASC conjunct :155: :153: she has a powerful sexual presence and Hollywood would agree with her magnetism. No one has touched on the subject if that “Scorpio presence” could be seen in body language.

Being a dancer, I am very attuned to movement. I see a common aspect in these Hollywood Scorpio beauties from movies and it’s transparent in their poses. They’re like tigers ready to devour.

Grace has :182: :152: watery blue eyes and :154: in Libra but in 12th. I think this gives her that soft and GRACEful outer appearance but it also made her a prison of her beauty and magnetism.

:156: in :173: helped her live her double life when she gave up her passionate acting career to be a Princess. :160: :174: in 9th kept gave her the power to keep the bloodline reign.

May 31, 2020 at 21:45
Me too, Rohini.

Sorry for flooding the thread. I am learning a lot about Scorpio energy through it and I identified my attraction to it through the female examples above. I’m obviously new to this. So thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge.

There are only two Hollywood actors I would give my attention to...Mamoa being one and if you like Jason...meet Ragnar Lothbrok of the Vikings series.

Both to me have “that fiery look”.
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 21:11
(Leo) Zephyrin » N_thecat
"Old photos,retro things - cinema and stars from 50s, even music, antiques too..."

Good old years... I like the fashion in 90s and I hate 80s. In my opinion, it is awful in fashion except the music. Music was great. I still listen Modern Talking and Michael Jackson.

I´m a fan of Hedy Lamarr, I also like Tippi Hedren and Nastassja Kinski.

My Venus in Leo in 8th and trines to Pluto and opposites to Uranus. Lilith in Capricorn in 1st...

Maybe these can explain why I attract attention as soon as I come to somewhere quite crowded.

As I said before, I dress like a witch, mostly have a resting bitch face or only look cold. There are times that I dress like an officer or a punk, still I attract attention and sometimes it bothers me.

I love leather and velvet skirts, jackets, silk scarves and schawls but they should have something unique, rare. I´m fastidious and critical about fashion, niggling over small details.

To be honest, I don´t look like the other girls in my generation, at least in my country. I don´t dress like they do, I don´t make the same hair models as they do. We have nothing similar except the birth year. Maybe it is because they take the celebrities as models for themselves. When I go out, the girls come and go are nearly the same. Same t-shirts, same leggings, same hair model... I don´t interfere with the style of people but looking same is not a style for me.
May 31, 2020 at 20:52
(Pisces) N_thecat » Morena_Lu
I didn´t like him in the past, but he´s a good actor, I admit... Colin has second child with some Polish actress :4:
May 31, 2020 at 20:39
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » N_thecat
Fiery Leo Moon - that can explain why you like them .

Yeah, and they also have a very Central-European appeal...our kind of beauties...

Still...I don´t think the Leo Moon shows itself too much in the pictures. They seem Earthy-reserved, don´t you think?

I bet Slavic countries have a more well...Slavic ideal, but the Italian style is closer to us.

I love D&G campaigns and everything they produce as well. Maybe in another life I will also afford it :))
May 31, 2020 at 20:23
(Pisces) N_thecat » Luna Alba
>"Deva has a Virgo Sun and shares her mom´s Leo Moon"

I´ve seen the charts of both her daughters and I´m not surprised by the similarities :3:

Fiery Leo Moon - that can explain why you like them :3: I am drawn to female :178: :152: in entertainment, I wrote about it.
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 20:09
(Pisces) N_thecat » Luna Alba
>"I love Monica´s looks and it seems her elder daughter is also a stunner. Deva has a Virgo Sun and shares her mom´s Leo Moon"

Oh, she is a stunner, I admit. She is like a subtle version of Her mother :76:

I know that D&G campaign and it´s not a surprise that Deva starred there - her mom was a face of D&G many years... She worked with them very closely and I believe that her daughter continues this tradition.

My Venus sextile Saturn loves that photoshoot :79: :12: :18: I feel retro vibes there...

D&G has great campaigns :1:
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 18:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » Luna Alba
The rugged look suits him I think more than anyone else, ever..lol
May 31, 2020 at 18:55
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » rohini moon
Oh...I know. He was the perfect Kahl :4: :4:. Just savage.
May 31, 2020 at 18:49
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » N_thecat
Thank you Nola! :27:

I am not a pure Serbian girl, I am mix of Serbia/Montenegro/Macedonica/Greece :61:

My mom is a blonde with blue eyes, (unfortunately) my eyes are not blue..We can not have everything..
:3: I look like my father(he is :178: ASC).

But yes, we have beautiful women here, one of them is Lena, she is :182: :151: like you!:))
She is a real lady. :17:
YouTube
YouTube
May 31, 2020 at 18:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
:12: :12:
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 18:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » Luna Alba
I don´t think many "Hollywood" men are good looking these days at all..... Jason Momoa is literally it, these days..
May 31, 2020 at 12:23
(Pisces) N_thecat » Morena_Lu
Hahaha, thank you Morena - I could say the same about you :74: :172: is great sign for women, really...
And I must admit that I wasn´t aware that Serbian women are so beautiful :1:

And last thing - kill me, but I haven´t known that Billie Elish song...Ofc I know some Billies work, but I am so late in music now :41:

Can´t believe I missed "Ocean eyes" - what a great, great song :76:
May 31, 2020 at 12:14
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Luna Alba
:173: :151:/ :174: :152:

:180: ASC

Colin, bad boy of Hollywood.. :5:
Login
(Log in)
May 31, 2020 at 11:57
(Pisces) N_thecat » rohini moon
>"think you can sort of see you have a scorpio moon, I wouldn´t say you look totally angry....maybe semi - angry"

I think you are right and "semi - angry" is the best description :4:

>"I think anyone who has a prominent Scorpio placments will have a"dont bother me" look/ tone to them."

Hahaha, this is in 100% true :4:
No matter if it´s Ascendant, Moon, Mars or Venus...Scorpio almost always gives a sharp look. And I have to admit that rising Scorpio scares me a little...It´s for me "Don´t mess with me" attitude on one side and kind of untrustworthy on other side. That´s how I see that at first sight...

I know a couple of people with Mars in Scorpio, I recognize that energy and usually have the feeling that it´s better not to be in their "power circle" :3: :61:

I also think that prominent Virgo gives a reserved look - not only the Sun, but Ascendant, Venus, I won´t be surprised if even the Moon... As if they can´t smile. I think that Blake Lively with her Virgo signature is a good example of this...

RBF is more of a Cap/Taurus thing. ..Definitely Saturn had his hand in it :4:.
May 31, 2020 at 09:57
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » rohini moon
".What about this stud? 

Bet you wouldn´t guess he has a stellium in cancer."

The epitome of magnetic. Such a Scorpio look in this pic.

But I searched him on astrotheme and I saw a Leo Stellium there, w Leo as a dominant sign (Sun Venus Mercury in Leo) and fire as dom element.

I can totally get that - his dominant element is fire :4:

Ofc, he is a Scorp Moon.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »