Which rising signs are common in modeling profession?

May 25, 2020 at 12:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Which rising signs are common in modeling profession?
😊

Posts in topic

Page: 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 28, 2020 at 21:00
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » N_thecat
"Well, let´s be honest... :4: They are terrible actresses, especially Jessica :61: But I´ve always liked her look (so Taurean :79:) and she never hid that she´s in this industry for money, not acting ambitions.

Amber...She had some potential, but I guess that she´s destroyed her career :4: And that´s her fault, unfortunately :14:"

Yes, they are pretty in a way.. Amber is crazy, all that drama with Johnny.. :85: :4:
Jessica is sweet, but I am more into :178: or :182: beauty..(Damn, :178: can be so charming :5:)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 28, 2020 at 15:58
(Pisces) N_thecat » Morena_Lu
Well, let´s be honest... :4: They are terrible actresses, especially Jessica :61: But I´ve always liked her look (so Taurean :79:) and she never hid that she´s in this industry for money, not acting ambitions.

Amber...She had some potential, but I guess that she´s destroyed her career :4: And that´s her fault, unfortunately :14:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 28, 2020 at 09:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What about venus trine uranus? (did somebody mention it already?)

Ive always thought winona ryder was beautiful. She got moon in pisces. I have noticed that quite a few celebreties are born in the year of the Rabbit. Both Angelina Jolie and brad Pitt are rabbits, and johnny depp to name some... could be a coincidence ofcourse.
its very subjective how we define beauty. And as you already discussed beautiful appearance does not equal a long easy and happy life.. but of what i have read the placements in our chart can effect who we are attracted to.

Edited
May 27, 2020 at 05:33
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » N_thecat
Jessica, Amber..

I see them more as models than as actresses.. Disney level..
May 27, 2020 at 05:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
It all boils down to finding something to live for...

Finding what makes you happy... Whether that´s family or money or something else...

Ttyl, headed to bed
May 27, 2020 at 05:01
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Helping others, and not living only for ourselves is a critical component of life... I don´t think many people realize how much not focusing on themselves can alleviate their own suffering either...

But you can find a way to help others whether you´re living alone, with people, etc..
May 27, 2020 at 04:49
(Pisces) N_thecat » Iceblu333
You can study chart of Amber Heard too...

Another Taurus, but in this case :172: didn´t bring good fortune :61:
May 27, 2020 at 04:38
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » N_thecat
Hmmm, OK.

I need to look back at those charts
May 27, 2020 at 04:34
(Pisces) N_thecat » Iceblu333
>"She´s not the bad girl people think she is... She simply has the face of a Bad girl..."

It´s just that Mars on Ascendant that gives Her the face of a Bad girl... :4: Leo Moon loves being in the spotlight. Taurus is not a bad sign for people in entertainment, but :172:. are in this industry mostly for money, not art. And Megan has MC conjunct Pluto aspect too...

Jessica Alba, another Taurus...With 3 or 4 planets in :172: Venus is the most dominant planet in Her chart. And Uranus second - she has Moon in Aquarius...Leo Ascendant of course loves to shine :3:

And it´s good for career to have on MC signs like Aries, Taurus (Jessica) or Scorpio (Megan)...
May 27, 2020 at 04:31
Yes, but at least you have something to live for.

Alone, you are fighting for your own survival until you ask what´s the point...

People who are fighting for thier children, that is a reason to live for.

Even though a single person can do alot and gain alot, a person with a family will have a more earned well fulfilled experience.

They say it´s not the goal but the experience along the way...
May 27, 2020 at 04:24
"Alone, you have nothing but you... And if thats all you have... You won´t get very far... And even if you do when you hit that brick wall or reached the top there won´t be anything supporting you."

I really see it both ways...

I think people can really achieve alot internally through solitude...

I do envy their position sometimes in that regard...

A person who lives alone can get a chance to meditate for instance... When an I going to get that chance...Never...

I guess it just comes down to each person and what´s right for them...there´s no right or wrong answer...
May 27, 2020 at 03:57
*Or to live for
May 27, 2020 at 03:55
But my point is that, I just like my alone time.

I can´t think with too much noise or someone/thing tugging on my shirt asking for whatever...

I also like to do what I want when I want...

But I also understand that family is sometimes the thing that keeps us striving on... Instead of not living a fulfilled life... You have something to live for.

Alone, you have nothing but you... And if thats all you have... You won´t get very far... And even if you do when you hit that brick wall or reached the top there won´t be anything supporting you.
May 27, 2020 at 03:54
"I hate being stuck"

I don´t view myself as being "stuck" at all. If a married person sees themselves that way, it´s probably time for a divorce...or a really, really long conversation.

"I love my alone time."

Me too. I don´t get as much of it now, but when I do get it, I definitely appreciate it more than I used to.
May 27, 2020 at 03:48
It even has 2 different colored eyes....

One eye is dark brown... The other eye is grey/blue...

Evil dog...
May 27, 2020 at 03:47
Her damn dog is evil...

Sometimes the dog will let you pet her... Then she´ll just snap and bark at you non stop....

I call her the bipolar nut-job dog...
May 27, 2020 at 03:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rabia23
What´s complicated?
May 27, 2020 at 03:42
Oh, when I said that; my aunt threatened to egg/ketchup my car striping the paint and then set it on fire... And later kill everything I loved...

The bastard dog stopped barking for a Second... I think it smiled... Then started back barking at me.
May 27, 2020 at 03:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s complicated....
May 27, 2020 at 03:39
I cant stand being in a room with a Goldfish, yet alone Children...

I like my alone time... My aunt has a tiny dog that hates me... And always barks at me... Nonstop until I leave

I threatened to throw the bastard in the washing machine or dryer... And push start... (kidding... Maybe...)

I hate being stuck and I love my alone time... Sorry...
May 27, 2020 at 03:34
It´s pretty common.

To each his own though.

I miss being able to do whatever I want whenever I want to some extent...but some things, on the whole, are better (for me personally) than absolute personal freedom.

And this is coming from a moon in Aquarius/Uranus conjunct ascendant person...
May 27, 2020 at 03:24
Just no to that lifestyle.... No...
May 27, 2020 at 03:22
No what?
May 27, 2020 at 03:19
No...
May 27, 2020 at 03:15
"and her children sometimes sleep in the bed with her and her husband... Meaning no sex..."

That certainly does not mean no sex (not with the kids in the bed, obviously).. It´s just marriage with children...

Kids get a fever, have a nightmare, mom let´s them sleep in the bed... Does it suck...yeah...but it´s just how it goes... Really typical for a married couple with young children I´d say...

I usually just excused myself to the couch... Kids sleep like they´re having a goddamn seizure for 8 hours straight...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »