Birth chart is a map of our particular karma

May 14, 2020 at 20:21 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Luna Lena, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Birth chart is a map of our particular karma
It wonders me if a child beaten to death deserved the karma if he´s not even aware of it?

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 18, 2020 at 17:12
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » nikkia
"1) Epitaph, introduced by me (in my stunned state). Then it gives way to the vision, that I did not "control at all", because they were not my mental faculties and I perceived clearly as if it were a "comic", a cartoon. Something out of my head but unknown until then."

This is what the Greek authors announce as "Nous". In part it is also explained when they speak of "Pallas Athenea" being born from the head of Zeus ...
And in the Kabalistic tree "The head of Zeus" is the world of emanation and specifically they refer to the sefirah "Hochmah" as an attribute of Wisdom ...
May 18, 2020 at 17:04
(Aquarius) nikkia » Marc Sales
You do realize this happened on my birthday. I recall exactly what I doing at that time, too.
May 18, 2020 at 16:54
"I’ve seen this idea, too… which totally contradicts that the Sun is the Ego. In this case, what is the sun’s function?"

II think the Sun is the potential that we must develop in this incarnation, but the ASC (and the houses) is what "we already are". I mean something like where you have the ascendant now, before you had the Sun, in a previous reincarnation (but do not pay any attention to me in this matter ...)
May 18, 2020 at 16:49
The central point of the story is my "vision" because in a very direct (but very esoteric) way it explains what happened to me:

1) Epitaph, introduced by me (in my stunned state). Then it gives way to the vision, that I did not "control at all", because they were not my mental faculties and I perceived clearly as if it were a "comic", a cartoon. Something out of my head but unknown until then.

2) Vision: "I observe a Mountain surrounded by clouds, gloomy and nocturnal, and on top a formation similar to a Castle. It is closed, protected, but I notice very heartily, for some reason, that there is a feminine aspect, like my lady, between towers. I feel that a "demonic" force has stolen the "keys" with which to access the Castle and a kind of inoperative feeling remains in me as a reflection ... "This last feeling is my reflection behind the vision.

3) Theophany: the immediate sensation after finishing the vision is the feeling of being incomplete. Me crying sitting on a stone bench in a public square in my neighborhood. Someone sits next to me who did not know anything and soon asks me for a fire for his cigarette ... I turn around, light up and look him in the eye ... Terror !!!! looking at me deeply, he literally pierces me with his gaze and says without hesitation: "The keys that you think are stolen, look for them inside" ... Terror !!!! (I think I have invoked the devil in the form of a demon ... how is this possible?) ... Someone from "outside" knows my own interior more than I do, and is able to tell me about the intimate vision What did I just have? He just "raped" me psychologically ...

In those moments I perceived the sensation of being "arrowed" feeling like from the other end of the universe, "life" answered me ,, I could not understand in any way such transcendence ... !! I only perceived all this, at the time, as a response to my form of "will" towards my alleged suicide. But I physically noticed very effectively the disappearance of all the discomfort that previously pushed me in the wrong direction.

3a) For a long time I was tempted to imagine that it was a demon that appeared to me. But by instructing myself in these matters I found a satisfactory answer ... It was not a demon but a DAIMON, according to the theories of some ancient Greek philosopher, who related Daimones, with Heroes and Angels ... as messengers of the supreme ...

3b) Clearly this is an Epiphany of what Scorpio represents: his most emblematic symbols ... Pluto as master of the underworld, of hell (from which I came from the previous physical-emotional nightmare).
It gives me power over the "Keys" because he shows them to me !!!
Osiris who among the Egyptians is the same God of the Dead (According to Plutarch in his "De Iside") is also the holder of the Ankh (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh) which is called the "key of eternal life "... this gives me infinite power for archetypal symbols and to apply them to my (new) life.

3c) Of course it was Pluto because it was in those moments on my Ascendant, the same day it went retrograde. My ascendant (and the resulting houses) is my body. Whether this is what is called Ego, or "I" according to the psychological school ...

This is a summary so far .... but there are hundreds of written references on this very complex topic ...
May 18, 2020 at 16:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nice. :15:
May 18, 2020 at 16:25
(Aquarius) nikkia » MarvinReal
The definition of karma has been beautifully illustrated in this thread.

I recall reading somewhere that:
Destiny is what you aspire to.
Fate is what you resign yourself to.

Astrologically, I look for evidence.
Funny how evidence and inevitable are linked.
May 18, 2020 at 16:10
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Words like "destiny", "fate", and "karma", are actually neutral. It depends on context. I don´t know any suitable word. Maybe someone else has. :1:
May 18, 2020 at 16:01
(Aquarius) nikkia » MarvinReal
Agreed - beliefs are extremely personal. Sometimes languages fails us.

Is there a neutral word that can encompass this concept? I´ll mull it over, but someone can find conjure it ... that would be brilliant!
May 18, 2020 at 15:42
=====
Yes, I would agree with this. A birth chart is accidental configuration, but its lifetime effects are not accidental. Therefore it creates something like karma or fate. But I would prefer to call it by some different name, which doesn´t evoke belief.
May 18, 2020 at 15:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
This verse might mean whatever. It´s just a rhetorical statement like ´go to field, sow potatoes and one day you´ll reap´. Such obvious statement. Nothing karmic. Just a logic. The prophet didn´t understood teachings of previous faiths. That is why so many contradictory statements and chronologically proven changed revelations depending on their acceptance by the audience. Muhammad copied most of the knowledge he presented in surahs as "divine revelation", but in fact it was what he learned from communities in Yathrib. First he was unifying leader, by saying that Jews, Christians, Sabians are friends and equals, and should not be forced, but when they rejected his new ideas, he forced them to leave the city, convert, or die. After the schism he was only revealing surahs showing enmity from Allah. He was apparently illiterate and revealed surahs where he prophesised about himself. There was a well documented development in changing opinions during his lifetime creating Quran. Hadith contains countless of examples of behaviours which were unacceptable to Jews and Christians, but very normal to Arabs in 7th century CE. Unfortunately, many modern Muslims believe that they should follow his example found in Hadith, as they were actual beliefs and practices of early Islam, while Qur´an was as a "divine scripture". This tactics to separate it earned him more followers, because then it was acceptable to follow him as a prophet, while it was evident that he wasn´t any different than others. Epilepsy or some other illness helped him to pretend revelations. Muslims are very good citizens, but that is because they do not read Quran and Hadith.
May 18, 2020 at 15:35
(Aquarius) nikkia » Marc Sales
What a powerfully eloquent account of the major turning point in your life. The pondering (or questioning?) of your epitaph is a potent thought indeed. How we die is as much a part of our remembrance as how we lived -- sometimes, more so.

Planetary energy patterns and how we express these vibrations over the course of a lifetime is a teacher of awareness onto itself.

**And with regard to karma in an astrological chart ... what can be more representative than a poorly dignified planet, a tense aspect between planets also conditioned by weak domination?**

Can’t this also be considered Fate in a chart?

**And I repeat that the authentic drama is staged in the "theater" of the houses, because the Ego is the ascendant and all the houses are subordinate to it.**

I’ve seen this idea, too… which totally contradicts that the Sun is the Ego. In this case, what is the sun’s function?

**And how is karma going to be personified [rising sign]if not through the time-space of this incarnation? **

I’ve read that the rising sign is a link to family - just like genetics being passed down from one generation to the next - it’s a ‘gene’ mechanism that either converts or releases inner energy. I forget which. I thought this was an interesting concept.
May 18, 2020 at 15:06
(Pisces) fishscales » Marc Sales
"Die before dying"

I see this as saying "make sure you kill the ego before physical death"...

To be reborn, we have to first die within ourselves...
May 18, 2020 at 14:37
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » fishscales
"Whatever affliction may visit you is for what your own hands have earned.
- Qur´an 42.30"

& "The messenger of Allah (the prophet Muhammad) said to his own: Die before dying, and hold yourselves accountable before they ask you" (Hadith transmitted by Al-Tirmidhi)
May 17, 2020 at 13:06
(Pisces) fishscales » MarvinReal
"If you´re interested in understanding those biblical and quranic verses, search the internet any website gives you a reasoning and appropriate interpretation from original context"

I believe I´ve finally begun to understand those verses, and have already found such a site, but thank you anyway :1:
May 17, 2020 at 12:47
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"Male lust... an argument could be made that this is very basis for punishment based philosophies that religions and man-made systems are built upon."

I don´t believe religions are built upon punishment based philosophies at all... Religions, when properly interpreted and practiced, actually contain the keys to release us from punishment...punishments we create ourselves, through our own actions of course...there is no anthropomorphic God sitting up in the sky casting lighting bolts down on humanity or casting them down to the bowels of hell... We do these things exclusively ourselves...

Unfortunately, religion (a bit more so in the West) has degenerated into a tangle of dogma and nonsense, fueled, as always, by human ego and its desire for power, control, superiority, etc.

I used to say that religion and God had nothing to do with eachother.

Now I realize that was an erroneous statement, although it does seem correct on the surface, observing how religion is practiced today. I just no longer make the mistake of confusing religion in its current form with its original spirit, origin, purpose, and foundation.
May 17, 2020 at 12:23
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
Ha ha ha !!!
May 17, 2020 at 12:20
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Marc Sales
And with regard to karma in an astrological chart ... what can be more representative than a poorly dignified planet, a tense aspect between planets also conditioned by weak domination?

And I repeat that the authentic drama is staged in the "theater" of the houses, because the Ego is the ascendant and all the houses are subordinate to it. And how is karma going to be personified if not through the time-space of this incarnation?
May 17, 2020 at 12:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 17, 2020 at 11:57
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Marc Sales
Obviously, I don´t think this happens to many people, the way it happened to me. Perhaps there is a magnetic sample in my own character that caused it ... a previous karma (good or bad) that fueled it. In fact, due to my peculiarities, I often think of this experience, in the astrological "way". But I can´t stay happy and complete, just with the astrological tool. It meant for me a complete psychological experience, in which the answers must be obtained from the ancient psychology and I have done so during all these years, harvesting, cultivating this peculiar way of understanding among the ancients (philosophers, alchemists or kabalists) -.

Tell me, tell me, tell me !!!
"This song is not, this poem a summary of the Love between the
  "beloved and lover" in Junguian terms ...? "
May 17, 2020 at 11:39
Since you have also been kind, I will answer your question in the clearest possible way and I will begin by relating that "karma" can also be very positive. In fact, at 24 years old, I already knew the astrological theme, but from a simplistic intellectual perspective (from house 3), flirting with the subject at hand.
The astrological theme: I think I have corrected my astrological chart "quite well", you have all seen it.
Well "the fact" dates back to February 8, 1984, between 08 and 10 pm. As you can see Mars and Saturn were in transit over my house 1; Uranus (tran.) Squared to my native Mercury and surprisingly, Pluto on my ascendant, which curiously that same day was going retrograde. The secondary progressions for that day are also representative. Natal Pluto is in my house X together with Nemesis; but from the perspective of Plácidus houses, this Pluto finds its energy output through the XI house, because the XI house is in Virgo.
Athanasius Kircher (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…) commented in one of his works (not if in reference to Egypt or the Arab authors) that House XI refers to Agathos Daimon (the good demon, or the guardian angel ...). This can also be consulted in Cornelius Agrippa´s work "Hidden Philosophy" (Book II).

On that day my anguish, anger, low dignity and discomfort overcame all my strength and I remember having chosen a drastic decision, to put an end to all that nightmare. I made the decision not to be able to be content with the feeling of being nobody, being bitter of unfinished emotional relationships, of not being "nobody" for my intimates including my parents and of not seeing a future at least friendly.
In fact I thought that my option was the right one and I was taking it with the most authentic of myself, the will.

The process was accelerated, I thought of a possible epitaph and the unimaginable was unleashed: (Plutonic) vision, ecstasy and catharsis, the initial vision was later confirmed to me, also, with a theophony ... I felt physically on my body as they fell like onion skins, one by one, the discomforts that just gripped me and I recovered a strange light - from top to bottom - that psychologically overwhelmed me.
I even felt the sensation of being shot from the other end of the Universe (perhaps the arrows of Eros or Cupid?) Over my heart ...
I did not expect anything from life, and "life" in response gave me everything. All of this happened in a very short period of time, in which I was completely stunned and terrified by what was happening. The esoteric of the matter lies within the vision I got (as if it were a question I asked about its meaning) and the answer I got from the theophonic image. Totally enigmatic but direct, forceful and free of second interpretations ...
And this is how I regained lost dignity, a new calm and a new life, with the extreme conviction that "life" answers us if we ask the right questions. I died to what I was in the past, by my will, and by my experience I recovered sanity and peace. A regeneration felt in all my soul.

Tell me, tell me, tell me...
May 17, 2020 at 09:50
A sensual prayer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

----------------------
Tell me ...

If you´ve ever "lied"
and tell me if when you did you felt ashamed of being a liar.

Tell me tell me tell me ...

If you´ve ever "hated it"
Who did you believe a true love, tell me ...

If you feel your heart, like yourself
the pain of your brothers, tell me, tell me, tell me ...

If you have "cut" any flower
without your hands shaking, tell me ...

If you really believe in God
As you believe in fire when it burns you, tell me, tell me, tell me ...

If heaven is your illusion
or is it the truth on Earth, tell me ...

To every thing, yes or no, and then I will know
If you are my dream, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me ...

To each thing yes or no, and then I will know
what is your creed

Tell me ...
----------------------------------
YouTube
YouTube
May 17, 2020 at 09:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The only justice system would be of immediate punishment within few minutes. Everything else is a cruel injustice. But then again, how could you regret, improve yourself, being forgiven, accepted again, and reach new unity, redemption and grace, if you will be punished immediately? In that case, I believe that the world is working fine as it is. Bad people are thriving and good ones suffering. Therefore, karma says You´re in troubles because you deserved them, but in truth, you didn´t.
May 17, 2020 at 08:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
There is a sense of religious syncretism in many religions. No doubt about it. Listen to Baha´i, Islam, Mormonism, Moonie Unification Church, New Age, etc., and you´ll get an idea that always some ?"prophet"? said to himself "let´s create a new faith which will unify the world" and he did so. I could do the same! I have placements how to influence the masses, if I choose to opt in for it. From "racial purity" viewpoint, my Saturn and Jupiter have a party, yea, I like to suppress those bastards. It´s inconceivable that any real living supreme creator God would allow such affliction of the truth, or at least preserved the main line of the truth across the ages. Even though that the Bible actually predicted it will be that mess like it is, all events, in some cases centuries and milennias apart.

Quotations from the New Testament speaking about following the Mosaic Law, and the Prophets writings, not about law of karma. That is important that in early primitive Christianity was hard debate whether new non-jewish ("from the nations") Christians are required to follow the Mosaic Law, or not. Saul of Tarsus (Apostle Paul) and other "saints" during the Jerusalem Council of 50 CE ended the schism and imposed only about four basic requirements on all Christians, regardless of their origin. Although there was a sense to not judge others who still wanted to adhere the previous laws of their consciousnesses was hard on themselves and they wished to do so. But in that case they might be judged by all laws and that means guaranteed failure unless you´re perfect. If you´re interested in understanding those biblical and quranic verses, search the internet any website gives you a reasoning and appropriate interpretation from original context.
May 17, 2020 at 08:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Funny that you mentioned Nemesis. I always thought that Solar system is either binary star system or that large planet some 1,000 AU is there. In the past I used nickname Nemesis for nemesis-like women capable of destroying your life. In other words, soft swearing. Although I don´t remember to whom I applied it and in which context.

What you say about karma makes sense, but in that case it´s very unfair. That´s what I said in my first reply. If you have late punishment/lesson for something you´re unaware of, and for something you cannot change, regret and fix, and you´re still punished for that despite having no control over what you did in past lives, then it´s pure injustice and cruel system harming innocent people. That´s what I already said in my first reply and following ones. For that reason I don´t believe in karma, because my position is rather "weak agnosticism", although I have no problems to join religious meetings of my former groups or discussing with fundamentalists from both sides of spectrum, including militant atheists with whom I have had also furious debates in the past. I still deem that karma is actual atheism, and I am an atheist towards karma, to put it understandably. I would further reply on your quotations of the Bible and Qur´an, and hint you about correlation with other religions.

I did liked your long pages of text about karma and I listened to it. It makes sense, but, see above. :1:
May 17, 2020 at 05:35
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
"Reincarnation and Karma
Another key component from the readings is the idea of karma. The word karma is a Sanskrit term that means “work, deed, or act”; it has often been interpreted to mean “cause and effect.” The readings define the idea of karma as soul memory—a pool of information that the subconscious mind draws upon and can utilize in the present. (See also Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records.) For example, an individual may meet a person and feel an instant liking or disliking for that person, for no apparent reason. A subconscious memory may be at the root cause of this initial reaction, but it’s also important to remember that we have control, through free will, of what we think and how we act on it.

The readings indicate that there really isn’t karma “between” people; instead, there is karma with one’s self. It is an interesting dynamic that we often meet ourselves through our relationships with others, and it is how we decide to “meet self” that will essentially determine our life’s experiences.

With free will, we can turn the challenges life presents to us into stepping-stones toward growth, or we can see them as obstacles and stumbling blocks. Either way, we reap what we have sown.

The good news is that Cayce says our talents and skills are never lost. If you have developed an ability in one life, you will still have it available to draw upon in the next. Our abilities are channeled in the directions that will best help us to fulfill our purpose for a particular lifetime.

In Cayce’s explanation of reincarnation, when we die, the next life does not occur immediately, for our soul is given a chance to take stock of all it has come to know. Then, we decide for ourselves what lessons we need to learn next. If we are to return to the earthly plane, it is likely that our soul will choose to be among people we have known before--this is referred to as a soul group. We can choose to be born male or female in any given lifetime or, as Cayce often called it, “incarnation.” The choices made are such that our soul might best fulfill the specific purpose chosen for a particular lifetime. We select surroundings (parents and family, location, time period, etc.) that will best allow us to learn those lessons we need for completeness.

Reincarnation and Life’s Challenges
We may not always be able to understand why a certain situation was drawn to us, or perhaps we are disheartened by what we see as unfair suffering of others. The “whys” may never be known, and in fact, the “whys” may not be of primary importance. What is important is how we choose to respond. The way we respond to any given situation determines the next experience to be called into action.

Reincarnation is a concept found not only in Eastern thought but also all of the major religions of the world. It’s a concept that can allow us to have more compassion for one another. It’s a way we can begin to look at all facets of life purposefully. However, it doesn’t really matter if another individual believes or doubts the theory of reincarnation. For some it can be a helpful concept; for others, confusing. The reason for believing in reincarnation is not so that we can dwell upon the past but that we might make better use of the present."

I really like this explanation.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »