Will I get married?

May 9, 2020 at 20:07 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Will I get married?
Does anyone see marriage or children in my chart?

https://ibb.co/CQPS4YW

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 12, 2020 at 19:30
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Trevor777
I agree. The birth chart shows a lot. I believe in destiny. I´m pretty happy you said the Man is already in my life. Thanks again and be safe. :1:
May 12, 2020 at 19:29
(Gemini) Gemini25 » girl
Hey,

Thanks for your insight. The thing is yes I want and desire a realtionship, and yes I do believe it´s going to happen but with age sometimes I have doubts you know ;-)
I totally understand what you are saying, and that´s the thing. I´m not going to settle for just anyone as well. I want to be in love. I want to love my partner and I want him to love me genuinely as well. We all deserve love and I do too.

Be safe
May 11, 2020 at 12:05
(Cancer) Trevor777 » girl
"the map is just a map it reflects who you are in this point"

The birth chart does actually show some of the future happenings in our lives, if you was to study mostly the aspects you will notice a correlation regarding a persons situation and the choices they made can be shown in there aspects too :15:
May 11, 2020 at 08:51
(Pisces) girl
Hey,
I am not a big birth chart analyzer but I believe that being in a relationship comes firstly from you people can say lot of things but when you will believe it and truely want it within yourself it will happen cause look a lot of people sign up to dating apps and ethc but at second they working on themselves and say positive things about themselves that will happend.
I belive you are a pretty good person here is a task for you I am trying to do that by my self either each time you are coming to say I don´t have relationship or something like that say I will have a relationship soon and going to last forever a good fullfilling relationship and etc and it might be weird first but later you subcouncius will bring you that yah you heard me right!!
I believe that at the second we start to put good things in our mouth we start to believe and bring the good into our lives law of attraction.
The map is just a map it reflects who you are in this point it cannot detrmine your future it´s changes itself wein you start to believe to love yourself for real and believe in the good the planet are just degrees degrees always can change.
I met someone who has pretty bad birth chart according to what he said he been through lot in life at the second he started to work on himself his life turned soo good he got married to a lovely person established a very successful bussiness so your birth chart cannot control you it´s you who control it
May 11, 2020 at 02:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gemini25
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´ve been alone a while, but, it has nothing to do with being alone??

So.

You´re lonely.

You´re getting older. And, you wonder.

That kiss. Oh, yes. That kiss.

You feel you´ve done the necessary work.

Okay. Good deal.

Have patience. The Universe knows your true desires.

Broadcast your desire.

Find out who you´re looking for and go get it!!

You might just surprise yourself.

The person that you were looking for was the person staring back at you from the mirror.

No cliche´. No make-up. No cheese.

You. :74:
May 11, 2020 at 01:46
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Chadjames
I want to meet the love of my life. That´s it. Why is that wrong? I have been alone for quite a while now and now I´m ready for a relationship. Ok sorry yes you´re not a psychic but it has nothing to do with not wanting to be alone. Come on now
May 11, 2020 at 01:44
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you think of yourself as marriage material??

Yes?? Great!!

Have some patience with yourself.

Are you caring, giving, responsible, nurturing??

Do you NEED a man??

Are there things that you just can´t do, on your own??

Do you have a mental picture of yourself in the environs of the future??

What is the state of your heredity??

Are these desires, truly, your own??

How are you financially??

Do you have the moxie and the self value to form relations with poor men??

Wealthy men??

You do see what I´m getting at, here??

You, primarily, asked one HELLUVA question.
May 11, 2020 at 01:36
I´m so confused by you and Peter Davis. I´m not desperate. My question is will I ever meet the one and get married. I thought that maybe it´s not in my destiny that´s all.
May 11, 2020 at 01:24
=====
Oh.

Okay.

It seemed like you were desperate; in the way you posted originally.

But, I can see your rationale.

At this time, I do, now, side with Peter Davis.

I feel like I´ve been fed a sandwich made of histronic.

So, I shall leave you with this:

A seed can always be planted... organically.

Good luck with all!!
May 11, 2020 at 01:23
I thought my mercury is in 12h
May 11, 2020 at 01:16
I´m not in a relationship with any of them. I´m only interested in one of them but again we are just getting to know each other, so no it´s too early for a talk like this ;-)
May 11, 2020 at 01:12
=====
Have you spoken your mind to these men about your desire for marriage and children for now, not later??
May 11, 2020 at 01:05
=====
Saturn in 7.

Mercury ruler 5.
May 11, 2020 at 00:54
Thank you for your insight.
One more thing what do you mean Saturn/Mercury are tied to marriage and children sorry.
May 11, 2020 at 00:48
=====
Your natal Saturn opposite Mercury is the reason for my questions.

Tied in to nodes, as well.

35, 36 are the power year(s) in my opinion.

There are people, here, versed in the Vedic. Perhaps, they can give a better time line.

Seems to me the Saturn/Mercury are tied to both; your marriage and children.
May 11, 2020 at 00:48
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Gemini25
your welcome, its been interesting :4:
May 11, 2020 at 00:44
Omg January 2023?! I was hoping it will be sooner. For some reason I am desiring to have children already as well. Not sure if some transits are making me feel like this?
I´m not afraid of Men. I´m not shy in person, problem is I haven´t found anyone I was interested in until now and that person doesnt live in my State so makes it harder.
May 11, 2020 at 00:42
Well we have already been on a date and have kissed. Thing is he doesnt live in my state. So right now we are communicating by phone only. He tells me he misses me. I told him I hope to see him soon.
May 11, 2020 at 00:39
Thank you very much. Yes I should do the synastry between us.
May 11, 2020 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor777
=====
Agree, Trevor!!

Everything in time!!
May 11, 2020 at 00:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I gotta tell ya, Gemini 25, on these Astro websites it´s all two dimensional.

Perhaps, one day, there will be a prerequisite that a short 5 minute video is required in order for chart work to be solicited.

You know, for a more full bodied and rounded 3D effect.

More of the picture, AND, humanisation!!!

:75: :75:
May 11, 2020 at 00:30
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Chadjames
I see the timing as pretty soon too, but dunno if its marriage, for relationship yes, but the lady needs to make a move
May 11, 2020 at 00:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
January 2023, perhaps.

Uranus gets close (4degrees) to your NN, whilst the same time Saturn goes to 24 degrees Aquarius, squaring natal Saturn and sextile natal Venus.

So, two and a half years on self at home-school.

How is eloquence and thought structure when you are out in public speaking to and with men??

Is it all about attention and acceptance??

Do you have the courage to adamantly stand your ground when someone gives you an opposing view??

I´m not talking about on-line communication, you´ve already proved that!!

And, good for you!! :75: :4:

Also, yes!!

Saturn retro in 7 is a past life person.
May 11, 2020 at 00:17
(Cancer) Trevor777 » Gemini25
its the one you feel you have met in the past that has very strong feelings there

btw.. the guy you wanna know his intentions, synastry will show this
May 11, 2020 at 00:09
Well there are 3 Men in my life right now. All of them are pursuing me but I am only interested in one of them romantically and yes I feel like maybe we have met in the past. I really like him but not sure of his intention as we aren´t in a relationship yet. Could you maybe see which one it might be?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »