Goodbye Islas

May 7, 2020 at 11:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Goodbye Islas
You had to attack him this much? Poor soul, listen to his singing! Troubled people are troubled not because they are troubled but because they have a purpouse. And you denied him free speech, people can be clumsy as well and have radical ideas but that doesn´t make them bad. We really don´t need to be the Daily Mail here.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 10, 2020 at 08:04
(Taurus) nutelina » N_thecat
That´s it, sing us a song then, you can pick whatever you want :13: Morena already did it :20:

There´s a love songs thread, good stuff there. :80:
May 8, 2020 at 09:48
You wanted to say something dear? Have all the noise upset your delicate highness? :2: :94:
May 7, 2020 at 22:09
(Pisces) N_thecat » nutelina
"System message: Post has been written by user Islas, who already deleted profile on this website:

=====

And me is more Pisces than Aries. Calm down and listen to Bach."

Calm down, people :5: This is what we should do...Just calm down :2:
May 7, 2020 at 21:39
I know with my square on Sun on asc and Pluto on asc. that it´s similar to want to test people or mislead them. Bill Gates has this too. I want to get my way and I can go a long way to get it but it´s hard to tell which part it is. Like Pluto is the desire and the Sun opposite is to give it energy, maybe Pluto in Libra is about justice and also social networks, but then you have Series like Friends and Beverly Hills 90206 or whatever these fake ordinary utopias which try to make things normal in everyday world. So much like my first childhood friend who opened up the world to me, I was very shy and I really didn´t like people. Not long ago I found his moon was also opposite to mine, I knew he was Libra but never looked into him. I remember him being fascinated with me and I with him. But as with all opposites, it´s like travelling, if you stay too long you want to go home.
May 7, 2020 at 21:32
(Taurus) nutelina » Morena_Lu
Nah, you need the world you Libra rising :2: You want to smother people with your heavy Taurus sweetness, like the smell of Lilly´s. You should have twins, boys so they´d keep you busy and they´d keep bringing you flowers but also all kind of animals they catched for you! Just watch.
May 7, 2020 at 20:21
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » N_thecat
Ty, Nola! ?.

This was really helpful.

The verdict: I´m a bit Plutonian myself ??
May 7, 2020 at 19:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61: That`s true
May 7, 2020 at 19:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Actually, Saturn does.

Pluto stands in shadow and laughs about it.

Literally, in the shadow.

The dark side of Saturn is:

"The Laughing Man"

The shiny Saturn is like "The Banker."

Never smiling.

But, behind closed doors...

Laughing and writhing hands.

:61: :61: :61:

See ma, no hands!!

:75: :75: :75:
May 7, 2020 at 17:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Poor Pluto, he gets all the blame.
May 7, 2020 at 17:36
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
:152: in :178: but
the world needs more compassion, honesty, and empathy..
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 17:29
(Aries) ram_goat » Olenna
yup.. exactly..
May 7, 2020 at 17:09
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Luna Alba
The key is in the word re-generation.
Without that key any Scorpio is merely Martian. And it cannot be considered Plutonian. It is a hidden argument even for astrologers. :21:
May 7, 2020 at 17:09
(Pisces) N_thecat » Luna Alba
Don´t want to destroy this thread, but here is something for you and other interested :

"First, let’s see some of the forms in which Pluto may cast its influence over an individual

• strong aspects with one of the personal planets (Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars)

• strong aspects with one of the angles (Midheaven, Imum Coeli, Ascendant, Descendant)

• placement in one of the cardinal houses: first, fourth, seventh and tenth

• by any combination of all of the above, ex: Pluto conjunct Sun in the First house, also conjunct Ascendant.

When any of the placement occurs in one individual natal chart, we may expect extreme behavior and a deep transformation encounter. “Plutonians” are by definition obsessed, but not be fooled by the pejorative meaning of the term: obsession can also mean the ability to focus on a certain goal for long periods of time. Truth is, when a Plutonian sets himself/herself up to something, the forces summoned are almost irresistible. One way or another, the goal will be reached. In the process, most likely someone will be hurt, sometimes even the initiator; the Plutonian himself."

https://themysticmedium.com/plutoni…

Very interesting article...Explains a lot.
May 7, 2020 at 16:52
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Leo Moon
Pee Wee demonstrates how to win them over.

One of my fav scenes!
May 7, 2020 at 16:50
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » N_thecat
Yes, poor poor Plutonians
:61: :61: :61: :5:
May 7, 2020 at 16:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Morena_Lu
It’s important to know what to do when surrounded by bikers.

Pee Wee demonstrates how to win them over.
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 16:42
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
Changing relationships?
May 7, 2020 at 16:41
LOL :61:
May 7, 2020 at 16:40
(Pisces) N_thecat
Goodbye Islas...

"Somewhere over the rainbow"
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Yes, me too, but i don`t see how that has anything to do with this.
May 7, 2020 at 13:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
Pluto? I have it in my 7th house.
May 7, 2020 at 13:28
(Taurus) nutelina » Marc Sales
Yes, I liked the church and the piano setting, it was beautiful.

You wanted to say you are rare and special :3:
May 7, 2020 at 13:23
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Leo Moon
"This is going to be cosy." xD
YouTube
YouTube
May 7, 2020 at 13:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Yes group think is scary.
I feel bad for the guy, even though i know nothing about his situation, that was borderline bullying.
May 7, 2020 at 13:02
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Olenna
It ebbs and flows, I’ve noticed.

Internet forums are a strange new form of life.

Collective Unconciousness... :4:

All the ebbs and flows of the various personalities does make for some interesting astrology study.

Though there is so much information it’s hard to make heads or tails of it. :63:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »