Anybody who can help my friend?

May 6, 2020 at 16:25 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jahz
Anybody who can help my friend?
She´s 35 and never been married nor have a bf in her entire life. I really want to help her out. She´s been looking for someone who can read her vedic chart for so long. She just want to know if she can still be married or if she will get married in this life time. She wants to know all about her marriage life because she is afraid she will never get married. Actually even I am afraid. So please, please help us read her vedic chart. Or even western.

I´ll go for both chart please help her. She is also having trouble about her vedic aspects and she has a lot of questions if she will get married or not, hope somebody here can message me and help me out. Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2020 at 04:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Juana
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
a good indian astrologer i recommend is darmesh mehta. he can give you a much better analysis of marriage prospects than us amateurs. the good news is that saturn which is making you wait, will fully mature after age 36. saturn delays but creates patience.
May 8, 2020 at 20:05
(Scorpio) Juana
Thank you jahz for posting on behalf of me and thanks everyone who took time to analysis and discuss.. this means a lot and I´m so grateful there are ppl who are willing to help in ways they can.

Western astrology chart and vedic astrology chart, there´s slight difference in placement of planets and it´s confusing to understand some of your comments.

Jahz special thanks to you and I´m glad I found you on. People dont mature with age, it´s with what they have in their heart. You have such a sweet personality and a big heart.
May 8, 2020 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jahz
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
very very intense woman. like a quiet volcano holding back an explosion. rahu in 7th house is creating marriage difficulty.
ketu with venus and uranus further adding difficulty.
saturn opposite venus in d9 chart.
venus opposite chiron
chiron in 7th house
7th lord in 1st

a selfish woman it seems, and marriage will be competitive and challenging.

next 7 years of ketu dasha may be trying for her, but ketu sits with venus so may get the chance for marriage if she is willing to compromise and be humble and turn to spiritual life as well.
May 8, 2020 at 07:38
(Capricorn) Jahz » zarko22
ohh thank you so much for this information you really helped her a lot! I will let her know about this.
May 8, 2020 at 07:30
(Cancer) Trevor77 » jkxx74
Very good analysis :15:
May 8, 2020 at 06:19
(Libra) zarko22 » Jahz
It is hard to give an EASY answers on your questions.Very important reason why is her love story so complicated is in position of her Part of Fortune.It says she can not see where her fortune sits.She has a problem with recognize what is her fortune,to identify it.It is her main problem and you can not see that only looking at transits.There are possibilities but I will answer in box.
May 8, 2020 at 04:09
(Capricorn) Jahz » zarko22
overall when it comes to her love life, is there a soulmate for her waiting? Or a marriage opportunity in some yrs or months?
May 7, 2020 at 20:25
(Libra) zarko22
As traditional astrology look at such chart configuration,this girl is someone who is not consistent.Ruler of his first is in house who is not in aspect with ASC.It is picture of person who give up from earlier marked goals.Second,as we talk about theme of marriage,looking at triplicity rulers of Venus I see Sun as 1st triplicity ruler is positioned in 11th,but in 12th sign,when we consider Sun position by whole sign sistem.Plus,Sun is in Mars terms.And in malefic terms Sun dont succeed to manifest its benefic nature in right way.As we know,Sun in traditional astrology is symbol of husband.
Ruler of 7th,Mercury in Scorpio in 12th is also in aversion with DESC.Such position is indicator of non consistent person.Mercury is also out of sect and impediment by Saturn conjunction.In 12th house.A bunch of negative factors for question of relationship.Is this need to mention Moon in Scorpio,in fall and in 12th?In Saturn terms,surely is not the best way to manifest Moon nature.
For me,still single status of this person is not miracle.Insecurity in questions of relationship is logical consenquence this chart configuration.
May 7, 2020 at 15:18
(Capricorn) Jahz » jkxx74
thank u so much! thank u this is reaaally helpful!
May 7, 2020 at 14:27
(Capricorn) jkxx74 » Jahz
(feel free to pm me too if you have some specific worries - I didn´t realize that´s a thing here until it was mentioned)

It is definitely possible as the meaning of the natal aspect is that it makes the person having it feeling like something is going to go bad/is not possible but it doesn´t actually change anything beyond that. But with such an aspect it would help if she could actually bump into someone who is just very - I don´t know, like forgiving and accepting so she can get past the issues it tends to represent. The other problem shown with this is that it actually makes her feel bad if people are expecting her to "do" something so she might feel pressured there - but it´s still a great thing she has friends to worry about it and try to get her help.

There is one other aspect that is somewhat problematic and that is her Venus-Uranus conjunction although these two are more problematic in square or opposition. It has interesting connotations otherwise but it is problematic because it tends to create a string of attachments which sudden beginnings and ends which can be interpreted as hurtful by most people - because they don´t understand why the other person suddenly shows and then leaves. Alternatively it can correspond to an interest in people who are more likely to leave although the person with this aspect is unlikely to be aware of this.

That is to say though, this still doesn´t say the chart is bad or there is some huge problem there (I don´t think there is) but these are both aspects that may create circumstances which interfere with positive relationships and she may feel quite down about this all if it has not gone well a few times.
May 7, 2020 at 14:16
Omg First of all I am so so happy and blessed for this long information I really really appreciate it a lot, I have never been in a community who is this generous of helping. Thank you so much! I will compile all you guys ideas about this issue I will let her know. But out of all this Chiron and Venus issues, there is no sign that is telling that she can´t be married so it is still possible.

Do u have any cured about this problem? Is there anymore planets that is not working well on each other?

I´m really really worried
May 7, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I sent you on private message.
May 7, 2020 at 14:03
(Capricorn) Jahz » Marc Sales
I think the chart are the same
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 7, 2020 at 13:43
(Capricorn) jkxx74 » Jahz
Sure - sorry, was away from a PC so couldn´t write earlier. Marc Sales above saw the same point I was going to touch on to start - it´s the Venus-Chiron opposition across the Ascendant-Descendant axis which is also nearly exact. This is a *really* hard aspect to have to deal with on its own and especially when it´s connected to the Ascendant.

Venus-Chiron in hard aspect can be read as wounding through relationships. Instead of bringing happiness to one´s life they bring suffering and sometimes trauma with this and/or if there has been trauma it is somehow painfully invoked through relationships. So your friend may have difficulty making friends and even more so with personal relationships - but the aspect is dual in nature so it also means she can make a good relationship counselor and/or she might be good at helping other people with relationship problems. But this aspect makes them painful for her so she would not be able to enter into them happily as is the norm.

When the aspect is across the Ascendant-Descendant as it is in her chart things get even more problematic because these angles are the things that we are sensitive to when dealing with other people - so she comes off as pleasant and likeable (Venus conjunct Ascendant) but at the same time others come off as hurtful and/or hurting to her (Chiron conjunct Descendant) so she might also feel when she tries to be nice she is met with hostility or hurt. This is a pretty hard aspect to work on and it takes some very special friends to get her to work through it - it does not prevent her from marrying but it does plenty to make the idea unpleasant enough to keep her from wanting to.

The reason I said the chart was familiar - on this day the planets are really packed such that nearly everything is placed in Scorpio-Capricorn with a few in Sagittarius with the entire personality sort of falling under the influence of these signs. Scorpio and Capricorn are the two signs most prone to depression and both are known for being fairly introverted - so this combination creates someone who is very introspective and tenacious but who may not feel very optimistic or outgoing in a way that might make it easy to befriend others easily. Both signs are also quite private and like some serious deliberation before they get involved in anything so they are not in a hurry to take advantage of situations that might look like opportunities to others. Your friend would be great with whoever she does marry since she´ll pay lots of attention to this person - but her strength is there, and not so much in making a public impression which might be necessary to get people interested in her - and she might not want them to be with that Venus-Chiron aspect additionally.

(There are a few other things such as the Sun-Pluto in her chart which also intensifies her personality as above but it´s a sort of side factor here.)
May 7, 2020 at 13:42
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Jahz
I don´t know, currently how is this issue in India, but are there Jungian psychologists there, for example? I consider that with a good Hindu astrologer the case could be solved, although it is better than she studies her own subject and draws her own conclusions, also thus she will be able to understand her own Venus.
Such vaez is a conflict between emotions (Moon) and narcissism (Venus to have it in 1) ... how do you see it?

In fact Venus-Quiron (in opposition) we say here (in western astrology) that she has an image conflict with herself ...

Is the drawing of the birth chart correct?
May 7, 2020 at 13:31
(Capricorn) Jahz » Marc Sales
Oh! That is why, last night she was frustrated! She is telling me something is off with her venus. She says its malefic at the aspects. since nobody is helping her on her chart, people around her ask her for money for a reading that is very expensive so she started learning to read the chart herself because she is very eager to know why is this happening to know. But she is really having trouble to figure out what is wrong with her Venus. I know she really wants to get married so badly that I know it will breaks her heart if she doesn´t. So is there any cure for this issue about her chart? Is there a possible way to make things better?
May 7, 2020 at 13:22
do u think you can figure out the cause of why she has been single for 35 yrs of age?
May 7, 2020 at 11:20
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Jahz
https://imgur.com/k8V0KAX

I comment later ... although I think the main "problem" here is their Venus - Quiron (apart from a moon in XII in Scorpio conj. saturn and conj. Sur node...¿karma?)
In any case, Mercury (ruler of VII) is also impeded (by XII and the appealing conjunction towards Saturn)
But well there is nothing that cannot be cured ...

(Look at the drawing of the birth chart: It looks like an arc to the east shooting arrows to the west !!!)
May 7, 2020 at 10:48
(Capricorn) jkxx74
I do western rather than vedic astro but since I used to know someone born on this exact date have looked at this particular chart configuration before (though it was a while ago now.) Going to write a bit later.
May 7, 2020 at 10:15
(Capricorn) Jahz » MarvinReal
Okay I will dm it to you, hopefully you can tell what´s the problem why is she still single ever since then. She´s already 35 and worried that she might not get married in this time. But she is very determined and hopeful to get married.

26 Oct 1984
Bengaluru, India
8:40 a.m

I hope u can tell if she will get married or not. Or at least the reason why she never been into any relationship at all
May 6, 2020 at 16:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s very interesting case.
We need her birth date, time, place.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »