Eclipse Beginning or End ?

May 6, 2020 at 09:01 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) TimeLord
Eclipse Beginning or End ?
Soon two eclipse will happen on 21st June and 5th July. Both eclipse happening over my Natal Moon Venus and NN respectively. Last December 2019 eclipse wasn´t a good experience for me.
Second wave of Virus 19 will start when lock down will end soon. According to news it will end in mid may here. Will I complete 38 ? ☹️ Will this Virus 19 able to stop me from celebrating on 19th ?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 14, 2020 at 09:23
(Cancer) TimeLord
After that fcking eclipse in my 8th house on July 5th. Situation changes so dramatically and so fast that I was forced to left home and living at different place. Also loss of money. After one and half months of too much work didn´t get a single penny. Loss of wealth. Now playing to return home again if everything goes fine. Fck this fcking life. I should have died with virus long ago. 😣
May 6, 2020 at 18:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Here is a new video in using the moon.

https://youtu.be/5dRZkgfWtMw
YouTube
YouTube
May 6, 2020 at 18:28
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
His forum, his choice.

Just know that I can do the same in my forum as well...

:3:
May 6, 2020 at 18:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, but now you´re spamming with non-astro and Revolution will be beheading you. Angular Uranus and French Rev., you know.
May 6, 2020 at 18:20
Whether it kills you or not...

If that makes me Psycho... Then I´m alot of peoples worst nightmares...

:3:
May 6, 2020 at 18:18
But one thing about me... Is I never lie.

I always tell the truth. :36:
May 6, 2020 at 18:11
I never claimed not to be a Psychopath...

Thanks for the compliment.
May 6, 2020 at 18:09
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re very psychopathic. I am nearly normal. :2:
May 6, 2020 at 18:07
I prefer mentally breaking someone... Or watching them go through 1/3rds the crap I´ve been through...

I´m not a fighter... If I´m gonna fight I´m planning to kill you... Not embarrass you.

Otherwise, watching someone suffer is better... After they´ve done something to hurt me of course...

I´m not into hurting people just because... There´s always a motive.
May 6, 2020 at 18:01
=====
I prefer beating them up. :47:
May 6, 2020 at 17:55
Oh, I was referring to if you were scared for your life in the USA and were about to be killed... And had definite proof you were about to be killed... Then you can use lethal force.

You have to believe your life is in danger.

Here, multiple police reports adds to proof of a person´s violent behavior....

But that´s the reason why my behind is staying in the US. No time for fighting....

An armed society is a respected society.

Hence, a safe society.
May 6, 2020 at 17:50
=====
No, it wasn´t any roommate. I didn´t talked. It was out of nothing. Well, astrologically something! You cannot use any guns in any case. Europe is a different culture.
May 6, 2020 at 17:39
Hmmm, OK.

Well Good Luck...

I never had to deal with roommates... And I don´t talk much in groups... So I don´t really have too many problems...

I have lethal force if I need it but it´s a last option...
May 6, 2020 at 17:28
=====
I was so terrified for many days that I recorded audio each time I had to go around. The point is that I cannot easily beat him up, because that would mean myself being displaced from home, fined by police and perhaps jailed. So my own strength is useless. But I called the police, which didn´t helped much. Officers were shitty. One of the worst day and week in my memory.
May 6, 2020 at 17:21
I didn´t know...

They tried to blind side me and thought that I was a regular smegular idiot that would lay down and be framed.

I´ve said it before. If someone comes for me behind the scenes I can flip it on them without notice.

I have a habit of collecting information on people even when I trust them.

I did the same to them... And they could´ve really screwed me over....

Too bad for them... Especially since this pandemic is making everyone else´s lives.... Interesting....

I wonder just how much they will take before they break...

Everything they tried to do to me I´ve already been through and worse.

And I was prepared for it.

I wonder if they will like thier own medicine. :4: :3:

OH, well. Not my problem. They did it to themselves.
May 6, 2020 at 17:16
=====
It´s like in Back to Future! :4: Change the event result if you know in advance.
May 6, 2020 at 17:14
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Things have been crazy...
May 6, 2020 at 17:13
I had Mars conjoin my moon when I had a blow up with 2 managers last year...

Welp, they fired me. I had everything recorded on video and it was thier fault so guess who got fired....

Them???

Ding, Ding, Ding. Correct.

But I digress... I should´ve saw it coming... But wouldn´t believe it even if I wanted to...
May 6, 2020 at 17:09
=====
Wow, and physical and verbal abuse by housemate when transiting Moon and transiting Mercury both exact aspects. It was the same day like that relationship breakup btw. Both events completely unrelated.
May 6, 2020 at 17:07
Well no wonder...

Mercury rules your 11th and 8th...

But you already know that...
May 6, 2020 at 17:03
Well... I´m still determining the exact planet that is aspected to manifest things from that point in my chart...

There are several... At least 4...
May 6, 2020 at 17:01
I was trying to find the orb.

I was fired when transiting ascendent hit something in my chart.

But the orb was off from the exact time of the phone call.

But then again... I just found out that that point in my chart hits multiple areas of my chart and theres other possible "exact" points that the aspect is felt....

So I´m just curious of the orb.
May 6, 2020 at 16:57
=====
That´s right. I remember I got unexpected money, not huge sum, but like few days pay, when transiting Ascendant exact conjunct Mercury. Some trines and sextiles.
May 6, 2020 at 16:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Marc Sales
That´s why I was interested in the possible orb of the ascendent.

But I would assume that it is 60 seconds.

Everything seems to be done in 30 up to 60 when it comes to degrees and orbs...

Thanks.
May 6, 2020 at 16:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Marc Sales
She had multiple other transits going on but the trigger for the exact moment she won was the ascendent.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »