Will I get married?

May 6, 2020 at 06:53 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jahz
Will I get married?
Is their an assurance that I´ll get married in the future based on my chart? I hope anybody here are able to identify it :3

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 17, 2020 at 01:51
(Aquarius) Gypsychic » ramkey
Can you post link so I can check mine please? Thank you kindly.
May 6, 2020 at 17:36
(Taurus) ramkey
Venus is your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period). Jupiter is your Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods). Mercury is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Your Lagnam (Ascendant) is Gemini. Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Mercury is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period). Therefore, you will face obstacles and problems during bad dasa and transit period. Moreover, your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) is placed in Ashtamatipati (Lord of the Eighth House) that is a Dusthana (Bad Place). Moreover, your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) is associated with Maandi that is not good and it will invite problems.
However, as regards to your marriage, we have to see your Seventh house (House of marriage and business) and Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage). Your Seventh House (House of marriage and business) is Sagittarius. Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) is Jupiter. Jupiter is well placed in your Lagnam (Ascendant). Therefore, you will get a spouse who will be caring, loving and affectionate towards you. Your married life will be very good. Moreover, Venus, the karaka for marriage in position in your Seventh house (House of marriage and business). This again confirms your married life will be good. Your Seventh House (House of marriage and business) receives the direct aspect of Jupiter from the Lagnam (Ascendant). This again confirms that your married life will be nice. Your Lord of the Fifth House (House of Prosperity) Venus is in the Seventh House (House of marriage and business). This indicates you will have a love marriage. The person whom you love will marry you and the married life will be happy. The marriage can happen after June 30, 2020, and before June 2021.
Best wishes to you
May 6, 2020 at 16:43
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Jahz
I will.
May 6, 2020 at 16:30
(Capricorn) Jahz » Morena_Lu
I have a friend she´s 35 never been in a relationship in her entire life. She´s been looking for so long I am worried about her. That sometimes I get worried about myself too. Can you find out by her chart if she will get married or not? Will it be possible to identify? I just really wanna help her out :´(
May 6, 2020 at 16:27
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Jahz
You need to have more fun, enjoy life. You are very serious :))

44 (hard-work)
This means you need to be completely focused on your goal, if you want to see any success.

448 Symbolizes search for life´s purpose, you can direct your focus to each day individually until you find what drives you through life.

Number 8 symbolizes never ending possession.

;)
YouTube
YouTube
May 6, 2020 at 16:11
(Capricorn) Jahz » Morena_Lu
Sorry, I didn´t mean to have a rush thinking I know I am still young. What does the energy means? And the code?
May 6, 2020 at 15:55
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
You are only 18...

My recommendation for you is to wait, not before 28 in your case. Your personal year is 8, next will be 9-ending of one cycle of nine years.

I write this because I see that you are very emotional, you are all about love(222/66). You only have energy of 1,2,4, 6 and 8.

2015. Is a very important year for you.

Your code is 4(Saturn) 4(Saturn) 8(Pluto/Mars)
May 6, 2020 at 15:36
(Capricorn) Jahz » ramkey
Okay I´ll DM you mine thank you so much !
May 6, 2020 at 15:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ramkey
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Her profile contains birth data. It\´s also in the link in my 3rd reply on this topic.

I am also doing Indian astrology, so we can exchange readings and compare. :4:
May 6, 2020 at 15:29
(Taurus) ramkey
If you can give your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth, I can generate your chart according to Vedic Astrology and answer the question.

Best wishes to you
May 6, 2020 at 15:26
(Capricorn) Jahz » Trevor77
Someone like be in a relationship? Or be maried?
May 6, 2020 at 15:22
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Jahz
Nothing is gaurenteed in this life.

For an accurate prediction you would need to be with someone already
May 6, 2020 at 15:19
(Capricorn) Jahz » Trevor77
I am still Single. I just wanna know if there is an assurance if I will get married in this lifetime.
May 6, 2020 at 15:15
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Jahz
Assuming your partnered already, I see a ´no´ , on your question sorry

If Single then it cant be predicted yet
May 6, 2020 at 15:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jahz
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, it was state of Calabarzon. I checked on maps as well. Send me some email address in private message, I will send you your report.
May 6, 2020 at 15:10
(Capricorn) Jahz » MarvinReal
Okay uhm then what should I do?
May 6, 2020 at 15:07
=====
Vedic Moon Sign (Rashi): Sagittarius
Vedic Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Sun sign (As per western system): Capricorn
Ascendant (Lagan): Gemini
Nakshatra (Birth Star): P.Asadha
Current Vimshottari Dasa: Sun - Sun

I will send you a link for downloading a reading of your chart. Love and relationships included.
May 6, 2020 at 14:34
San Pedro Laguna. If not, Lumban city laguna with the coordinates I have sent you.
May 6, 2020 at 14:31
=====
Which state within Philippines is your birth city in? I found several cities of the same name.
May 6, 2020 at 08:33
what does it mean then?
May 6, 2020 at 08:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Your functional natal chart
https://tinyurl.com/ybsq55f6
fir further usage
May 6, 2020 at 07:49
=====
Unfortunately that error is still there and I need to see it with my own settings.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 07:08
Can you help me?
Login
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 06:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hi Jahz, welcome on forum. :1:

I don´t know why but when I clicked on your birth chart, it says "Invalid coordinates. Please use valid coordinates."

Can you check again, if your birth data are properly and correctly, please.
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »