I want my chart explained dear Peter Davis!

May 5, 2020 at 14:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
I want my chart explained dear Peter Davis!
Dear Peter,

I know how nice you can be to people special to you. So I wanted to ask you for a grand favour: Will you read my chart?

I would like to know where these intense psychopathic tendencies come from. Just listen to that drama! Mars in Pisces should be about doing nothing, zen, Bruce Lee, in short: spirituality! Where am I failing! My Taurus moon, Sun in the 10th must be about perfection, or is it Venus? And the 10th house is about demand? The Tenth House is ruled by Capricorn and the planet Saturn tells us https://www.astrology.com/astrology… I´d say it would be logically Leo. But if I see Putin like a Boss, he is Virgo.

Maybe Mars in Pisces and thus the Pisces connection is just the bad guy we share. But I just saw nice aspects between me and your moon. I have learned a lot by finally reading our synastry. With you dear fellow, we don´t have such a bad synastry! My synastry with Marvin Real is much worse just to take an example! I think it´s my moon. You see, Marvin and I share my Pluto and his moon but it is about wealth! Moon in Taurus. And surely I always felt Marvin is in a place where he makes a lot of money but is unhappy.

Looking at his pictures he surely is a very handsome man! Virgo people tend to be very handsome, that could be said for earth signs in general. Maybe their practicality makes it ideal to look for themselves first.

I´ve noted you write very well and I wondered which part of you makes you write such noble almost poem-like prose? You have very good qualities about you. Do you listen to music? Water seems so connected to music. Did you ever listen to Ravel´s Jeux d´eau?
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 10, 2020 at 10:27
(Taurus) nutelina » Davis212
No problem, take your time. Life should be enjoyable. Everything falls into it´s place and the teachers come when the student is ready. I appreciate the ride and look forward to interesting insights. :15:
May 8, 2020 at 09:46
That´s ok I feel like a shift has happened. By explaining Mars square Neptune on a deeper level perhaps but for me if I can explain why people are upset it´s like unraveling a knot and energy can flow again.

Maybe others could comment as well. Release of the full moon?
May 8, 2020 at 09:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the reply and excuse my bad manners in replying so late.

I´ve been in the middle of a few things, and I want to take enough time to reply to each part of your comments. I´ll try to do it tonight.
May 8, 2020 at 06:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:65: :36:
May 7, 2020 at 09:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:83:
May 7, 2020 at 08:44
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
I never looked closely at your chart, you were just being annoying. If you would have asked and would have been honest then it would have been a totally different matter. You know we all have free will, it´s sometimes not convenient if the other side is as stubborn or even more than you. Then you get into duels and what not. Free will, free spirit, it´s like a wild horse. You want to tame it but then you discover they lost all their appeal when they are tamed. I think this analogy goes with most girls and relationships, what looks attractive might not be for a long term relationship. I mean it sounds obvious but in practice people are influenced and are not themselves anymore. Especially with powerful planetary forces involved.

So did you ask for your chart to be read? I honestly don´t remember.
May 6, 2020 at 23:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Davis212
Ah it wasn´t about anyone in this thread. I´m a peaceful eternal flame that never dies out like on jfks grave. Lol
May 6, 2020 at 20:03
=====
Btw. Don´t pretend that you didn´t know, haha.
May 6, 2020 at 20:00
=====
I am not complaining. She is already approved. :2:
May 6, 2020 at 19:50
Then why do you have to complain? I looked at your chart, pretty easy to see what you are doing so why don´t you do something about it yourself? I mean you have your manual here.
May 6, 2020 at 13:04
=====
She didn´t stab me. She was always fair. Often she is overthinking unfortunately and worried too much of everything, alike many women. Apart of that, I don´t know what do you mean. Ttyl.
May 6, 2020 at 12:48
I can feel your pain, or at least imagine it. But is it worth it? She did nothing, yes you are right there but what is it you don´t want to see? She did a lot too but kept her mouth shut when she could have prevented a lot of hurt!

Anyway, it doesn´t matter anymore. But you seem very much like me, if someone hurts or you or stabs you in the back, you will remember it for a loooong time, right?

You should value yourself more, who is really worth your attention?
May 6, 2020 at 12:04
=====
"Quote of the post in a link"

I wish my ex Miss marvelous all good. :79: :68: That´s all.

I am saddened she cannot reply on anything on forum, because she wasn´t given an authorization for forum. All relations and quarrels are sorted. She did nothing and doing good astrology.
May 6, 2020 at 10:56
Let´s all gets some rest. Tomorrow is a day as any.
May 6, 2020 at 09:15
=====
He told me he he wants to sleep now. :64: :78: and I might need few extra hours too.
May 6, 2020 at 09:11
No I truly think you should have posted more pictures of yourself sooner. It´s not a tactic, however it I wanted to lighten up our missunderstandings and anger. It´s not good to carry around hatred.

Yeah I agree I can be unreliable but as you can read it has a different reason.

Without looking at your chart I think mostly you stand in your own way and acting pedantic isn´t going to win you over any favours. But I can see the frustration of giving and not receiving back. Perhaps a slight adjustment and revaluation of your self-worth would make all the difference. I´m sure you and I with our 10th house are looking for recognition and Czech Rep. or England are not famous for being straight. You´d do better in Holland. Plus you can smoke some green there and see things differently :2: :122:
May 6, 2020 at 09:05
Wow that was pretty incredible, I meant it as a joke at first but then I went ahead and wrote down some of the true issues. So you are exactly right and I will highlight them here:

"... in terms of our expression of anger, you have two aspects in your chart: Mars conjunct Mercury in Pisces in the 9th (remember that I use Whole Houses), and Mars square Neptune in the 6th in Sagittarius."

I didn´t see how to switch to whole houses here so I went to AstroMatrix.app but I have the Mars square Neptune even in the default settings here, just the description is short and vague.

" it is the aspect of the "Hero"; those who fight for the rights of others and who try to defend the underdog." Yes, well that´s exactly what happened and I´m trying to get away from this ´illusion´ but Neptune doesn´t make Mars ´see´ right it seems. My new intention is "I won´t do this unless I´m asked to do so."

As for arts, yes that is definitely true, I always loved music allthough I felt there was something ´wrong´ with it - odd story but I found out the concernt pitch is ´wrong´. There´s a bigger angle with Saturn and my Venus which might be that however. This might be where that ´perfectionism´ comes from. Steve Jobs could be obsessed about curves and I could clearly see that in my own life when I was around 29-34..

"In Whole Houses, your Taurus Moon is in the 11th conjunct Chiron. A possible manifestation of this - but it is not always the case - is having some kind of wound about not having been properly nurtured when we were a kid. But your Moon doesn´t have any hard aspects, and is exalted in the sign of Taurus. So I don´t see a problem with the "Mother" here. Perhaps that lack of proper nurturing came from "Father", as Pluto is in your 4th (Home) opposite the Sun (father) in the 10th (father). And from the 4th, Pluto is square the Asc and Descendant. So it seems that some very painful transformations occurred at childhood. "

Indeed very accurate but the transformation - I have been made ill by doctors who were thinking doing the right thing which might also correspond with Neptune in the 6th house. My father was just not there and my mother too much. It´s a long story but I suspect both my parents have their Sun in the 12th house and esp. my mother has Chiron in Virgo in the 4th house, she just projected all her trouble onto me. I´m not sure at what time my da was born, but he has chiron in the 3rd house in Libra but also Lilith in the 4th like my mother. They were certainly not suitable as parents and when I thought about it I felt I was their parent and they behaved like kids with all their trouble. My mother has Taurus in her 11th house and she was very jealous and dominant, the boss of the little family. My brother has MS so there is definitely something very wrong there, he has Pluto in the 4th house too.

"As the 11th is about our wishes and goals, one way that Moon-Chiron can manifest, is about feeling directionless in life; not being clear enough concerning what it is that we really want in life. And because the Sun (our life direction) is square the Asc and opposite Pluto, then it is possible that this is your own case."

"Another possible scenario with Moon-Chiron in the 11th, is the sensation of not having good friends, or always losing them, or having many conflicts with them, or feeling not having close friends where we feel cared by them. But regardless, our attention is on establishing many contacts with people and wanting to meet many, with this aspect. "

Well I was hoping to get further at least with good friends but which I thought was the 11th house but as you said before with the ´transformation´ which was really about destroying a good kid as much as they could (I just had food intollerance and vaccine damage but doctors would just operate out everything which was ´bad´ in their view, hence my intense hatred against the medical system).

The directionlessness is surely applies, also because I have a good brain but alas health issues have plagued me all my life to this day.

I wondered also if the Sun square ascendant could be that I was not aware of my own body. Bill Gates has it too and I could also use it to mislead people I found but definitely I want to dig more into this what you are saying. It´s very painful but I have to solve it. I wasn´t expecting you´d go into my chart but I´m very grateful something positive has come out of this. I always think if I wasn´t made so ill I would have made a lot of money and I could have helped a lot of people including my parents but people dig their own grave and being unaware and my mom pretending to ´know everything´ I didn´t even bother to look. I believed I was somehow wrong and it was my fault. Hence my protectionism and aggressive stance against people who don´t know what they are talking about. I rarely say something I am not sure about but it seems nobody listens which is my dad´s Chiron in the 3rd in Libra if I guessed his birth-time correctly.

"The Sun is exalted in Aries, and is related to the 10th, the house of the "King". So theoretically, with that Sun one is focused on career and wanting to be recognized. But Pluto in the 4th - wounds at our childhood home - might be blocking that in some way. The 10th Lord (Mars) in the 9th, indicating perhaps, a focus on traveling, higher learning, other cultures and foreign lands. Also perhaps in learning different languages as Mars is conjunct Mercury in the 9th. Actually, you have a Stellium in your 9th = a strong focus in everything having to do with the 9th house. "

So this is perhaps the most amazing find I didn´t know yet and was very puzzled about: Lately when I fixed some of my health issues (a detox which made my brain work much better, esp. regarding short term memory and focus) I realized I want to finish my university degree in mathematics or even become a PhD. I have been always very bad at math because I didn´t like how it was thaught. But my northnode in Virgo in the 3rd house, south node in the 9th, suggests being practical and not be academic. I always felt for the ´underdog´ the poor and even though my ex and ex-family are very rich, I don´t like their attitude at all, however this is preventing me to get further. I wished I was better at ass-kissing and I´m starting to make compromises but I´ve always been a rebel. I´ve also had intuition that most schools and institutions are just wrong, science should be fun and about experiments. So because of the directionlessness I have been toying with plenty of ideas. The internet is great for learning and computers are so fast now, even complex animations are not a problem and difficult math is visualized much better than any past university lecture. So I will focus more on the 9th house but the NN was confusing me.

"It is my Pisces Moon trine my Neptune. Also, my chart ruler is Venes as well as my Final Dispositor. And Venus is in its own sign of Libra. So the arts run through my veins. When I am not being a nasty Aries North Node and a fault-finding Virgo, hahaha, I am very much very artistic. I love poetry and actually have a FB page on it (my own and other´s), and music is my real and loyal lover, especially classical music. Water? Could not live without the ocean."

Yep same here, I love water. I guess in the end you are just as a sensitive soul as I am and it´s unfortunate that we couldn´t have this ´conversation´ before but I will learn to be more forgiving and less judgemental.

I also think people´s time should be compensated and I now start to understand about the upset when people are giving and not receiving. Thank you very much for the chart reading, I was not expecting this but I greatly appreciate that you took your time for me. I think in the future we will reward each other with cryptocurrency perhaps, since that is borderless. Good readings can be ´priceless´ which means worth very much in this context. Not everybody is ready and many ask not realizing how much time and effort goes into this.

If you are in Prague the least we can do is give you a tour but you should travel soon because they´ve already shut down and I don´t see much happy things for Prague in the future, esp. regarding Alois Irlmaier´s prophecy.

In any case, you are a good ´father´ figure for us and I´m grateful to have you here. :80: :62:
May 6, 2020 at 08:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"I hate quoting"

Even the chart ruler is uncertain. Is it my Mars, Venus, or Mercury? Or Pluto by any chance? Davis is also Virgo and he isn´t bad looking. I can see your tactics of adulation and sweet words I would never say. Well, I would be honoured to go on a beer trip with all of you. Davis is a sidereal Leo, while I maintained my sign. You´re a three planets sidereal Pisces guy, that´s the energy I feel from you anyway, and they do tend to be unreliable, stingy but devouted and straightforward.
May 6, 2020 at 06:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Jethro Tull Live .. with Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath.
From The Rolling Stones Rock n Roll Circus.

Tony Iommi was a member of Jethro Tull for two weeks.....it happened to coincide with this film.

This was meant for the music thread....but what the hell !! :2:
YouTube
YouTube
May 6, 2020 at 05:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I want my head examined...but as The Rolling Stones sang “ You Can’t Always Get What You Want.”
YouTube
YouTube
May 6, 2020 at 05:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
There are many ways to skin a cat as they say !(sorry Tuesie...it’s just a saying!)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 05:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Indeed. I am preparing my answers on questions raised. :1:
May 6, 2020 at 05:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
The saying is that funds are drying out, but she has evidently plenty of water around. Which sign she might be?! :61:
May 6, 2020 at 04:53
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
This tells all! The infinite wisdom of Funkadelic!

“When you base your life on credit
And your loving days are done
Checks you signed with love and kisses
Later come back signed "insufficient funds"
Y´all get to that”
YouTube
YouTube
May 6, 2020 at 04:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Dear Peter,"

"I know how nice you can be to people special to you. So I wanted to ask you for a grand favour: Will you read my chart?"

Sure! Let´s digest it, haha.

"I would like to know where these intense psychopathic tendencies come from. Just listen to that drama!"

Well, I won´t give the tendencies any names - we all have our own psychological issues; I have a TON myself! - but in terms of our expression of anger, you have two aspects in your chart: Mars conjunct Mercury in Pisces in the 9th (remember that I use Whole Houses), and Mars square Neptune in the 6th in Sagittarius.

Because I have the Mars-Neptune square myself, I know about its many manifestations. If manifested in positive ways, it is the aspect of the "Hero"; those who fight for the rights of others and who try to defend the underdog.

Also, it can give (and more so since your Mars is in Pisces) an interest for the arts. This aspect is frequently seen in individuals in the film industry, photography, fine arts, and the performing arts (theater). Many actors who play the role of the "hero" in movies, have a Mars-Neptune connection in their charts. It can also create sensitivity, compassion, and empathy for others.

A Mars-Neptune square is usually an indicator (and this is my own case) of having been bullied when we were young. This happens because this aspect can create a doubt regarding our courage and ability to "fight back". It can create fear to fight back. I was always a very fearful individual when I was young. So we can "dream up" (in our imagination) - especially when we were kids - ways in which we finally defended ourselves against the bullies. We fantasize about ways in which we became the "hero" and "saved the day", or fought the bullies.

This aspect can create a lot of frustration until one fine day, we finally explode in great anger and attack others in ways that perhaps are way out of proportion. We do this because of all the accumulated abuse or appearance of abuse in our past. Having been physically abused in our family, can be another manifestation of this aspect. One can end up being a bully oneself eventually if one if not careful. At least, it has happened to me at some periods of my life.

Because Mars is our sense of direction, drive, forward movement, etc, and because Neptune can create confusions, sometimes we can feel directionless in life with this aspect. Perhaps the individual likes many things at once, that he might fail to commit to one single project. Thus, one might seem a bit scattered in life.

But it is an aspect that if it is well handled - and any aspect has its "higher manifestation" - it can be great, especially for the arts in general.

About Mercury-Mars, that aspect can be a bit challenging, in that it can trigger many bursts of anger in sudden and unexpected ways. Classically, it is the aspects - followed by the Moon-Mars opposition and square - connected with the need for anger management. It can be quite explosive. It can make one very impatient, also.

The positive manifestation of that aspect is: wanting to be direct and straightforward in our communication (but thinking before one says something, needs to be worked on); a sort of "let´s cut to the chase" attitude. Having a quick and incisive mind. Being good and interested in science and engineering. Good for writing and public speaking.

The thing to watch the most with this aspect, is becoming too quarrelsome, combative, and argumentative. But if one really learns to handle it, this is the aspect of the "great debater". You have Venus in Pisces also, which can be used to make the Mars-Mercury conjunction milder.

"Mars in Pisces should be about doing nothing, zen, Bruce Lee, in short: spirituality!"

Sure; it can be about that. Also about martial arts.

Where am I failing! My Taurus moon, Sun in the 10th must be about perfection, or is it Venus?"

In Whole Houses, your Taurus Moon is in the 11th conjunct Chiron. A possible manifestation of this - but it is not always the case - is having some kind of wound about not having been properly nurtured when we were a kid. But your Moon doesn´t have any hard aspects, and is exalted in the sign of Taurus. So I don´t see a problem with the "Mother" here. Perhaps that lack of proper nurturing came from "Father", as Pluto is in your 4th (Home) opposite the Sun (father) in the 10th (father). And from the 4th, Pluto is square the Asc and Descendant. So it seems that some very painful transformations occurred at childhood.

As the 11th is about our wishes and goals, one way that Moon-Chiron can manifest, is about feeling directionless in life; not being clear enough concerning what it is that we really want in life. And because the Sun (our life direction) is square the Asc and opposite Pluto, then it is possible that this is your own case.

Another possible scenario with Moon-Chiron in the 11th, is the sensation of not having good friends, or always losing them, or having many conflicts with them, or feeling not having close friends where we feel cared by them. But regardless, our attention is on establishing many contacts with people and wanting to meet many, with this aspect.

"And the 10th house is about demand? The Tenth House is ruled by Capricorn and the planet Saturn tells us https://www.astrology.com/astrology… I´d say it would be logically Leo. But if I see Putin like a Boss, he is Virgo."

The Sun is exalted in Aries, and is related to the 10th, the house of the "King". So theoretically, with that Sun one is focused on career and wanting to be recognized. But Pluto in the 4th - wounds at our childhood home - might be blocking that in some way. The 10th Lord (Mars) in the 9th, indicating perhaps, a focus on traveling, higher learning, other cultures and foreign lands. Also perhaps in learning different languages as Mars is conjunct Mercury in the 9th. Actually, you have a Stellium in your 9th = a strong focus in everything having to do with the 9th house.

"Maybe Mars in Pisces and thus the Pisces connection is just the bad guy we share."

I see, haha; perhaps. Actually, your astrological signature - how you "feel" and how others see you - is Pisces: you have a predominance of 8x water in your chart and 8x mutable signs = Pisces. In essence, you are a Pisces. And with the exception when you get all incredibly upset, you do feel like a Pisces in most of your posts, in a positive way.

"But I just saw nice aspects between me and your moon. I have learned a lot by finally reading our synastry. With you dear fellow, we don´t have such a bad synastry! My synastry with Marvin Real is much worse just to take an example! I think it´s my moon. You see, Marvin and I share my Pluto and his moon but it is about wealth! Moon in Taurus. And surely I always felt Marvin is in a place where he makes a lot of money but is unhappy."

I don´t have that much time now to discuss the synastries among us 3, because it is a bit late for me now, but I am very curious about it. So I´ll discuss them in detail either tomorrow or the day after.

"Looking at his pictures he surely is a very handsome man! Virgo people tend to be very handsome, that could be said for earth signs in general. Maybe their practicality makes it ideal to look for themselves first."

Well, I don´t consider myself a handsome man in any way, haha.

"I´ve noted you write very well and I wondered which part of you makes you write such noble almost poem-like prose? You have very good qualities about you. Do you listen to music? Water seems so connected to music. Did you ever listen to Ravel´s Jeux d´eau?"

It is my Pisces Moon trine my Neptune. Also, my chart ruler is Venes as well as my Final Dispositor. And Venus is in its own sign of Libra. So the arts run through my veins. When I am not being a nasty Aries North Node and a fault-finding Virgo, hahaha, I am very much very artistic. I love poetry and actually have a FB page on it (my own and other´s), and music is my real and loyal lover, especially classical music. Water? Could not live without the ocean. "Ravel´s Jeux d´eau"? It is good, yes, but I am more into Adagios such as this one; my favorite one:

https://youtu.be/kn1gcjuhlhg

Music is for me the best type of "meditation", followed by the ocean.

Ok, feel free to tell me where I got it wrong. I am learning every day. What I described are just possible scenarios and not necessarily your own.
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »