Thoughts on upcoming retrograde,compatibility & future relationship

May 4, 2020 at 19:08 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) GaRosebud
Thoughts on upcoming retrograde,compatibility & future relationship
Person B appeared to be a gift sent from above. After 26 years of living in Kansas now having my 3 grandkids I decided to move back to my hometown in SE Georgia. I was an emotional, mental wreck when a friend asked person B to come help us pack. My life changed drastically it was like a breath of fresh air,I no longer felt anxious, overwhelmed or defeated it was a sense of being at ease and at peace,an overfillness of happiness not felt for what seemed like an eternity. March of 2019 as he was leaving Kansas to visit me,the mother of his child with whom he´d been in a toxic relationship with on and off for years interfered they got back together.

March 2020 1 year later on the exact date he would have been here before,I get a message from him asking if I would give him a chance? He is very private,doesn´t verbally express his feelings which doesnt help considering we are 1,200 miles apart.
My feelings for him have remained the same.

Any thoughts,insight, opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2020 at 05:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How much have you actually shared with this individual; how many days, weeks, months, etc? Did you two actually have a romantic relationship, even if from a distance through online interactions (calls, texts, etc)? And if so, for how long?
September 25, 2020 at 11:00
(Aries) GaRosebud » Ghost00
Sorry that I´m just now seeing your response.I
would very much appreciate any advice or opinions.
Thank you
July 7, 2020 at 08:32
(Capricorn) Ghost00
For every season
Turn, turn, turn
There is a reason
And a time for every
Purpose under heaven.
A time of love
A time of hate
A time to build up
A time to break down
Et cetera

My lovely, I looked at your chart and I visited your village on the green by transcendental meditation. You and he do have a chance like The Birds sang. This year doesn´t seem ideal but in a few years there looks like mojo. Until then some obstacles but not out of the question to start now, best for us to do private message for personal deets. I do see something want to warn you about related to regression regarding relationship (sidereal Scorpio third face ickypoo and kronos on cusp of opposing wedding house)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »