How accurate is asteroid Karma 3811 for you?

May 2, 2020 at 05:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars
How accurate is asteroid Karma 3811 for you?
Hi everyone ?‍♀️
About 2 months ago I cried my butt off reading about it. It answered questions I had . How about yours?
I have Karma Virgo in 12 house. What´s URS and how much of it fits you? I would love to hear people´s views and what sign and house they have it in.
Thank you

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 10, 2020 at 00:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
0 degrees 50´ Aries - sitting on the cusp looking pretty smug with itself.
5th House :182: which actually gives me a :193: to my :175: :152: and :198: my :154: :151: :157: :191:

Well, ain´t that nice - rather exciting having easy aspects for a change :78:
December 9, 2020 at 23:21
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Oosh more asteroids :4:

Karma Conjunct Jupiter in Pisces 2nd house.

Karma in Pisces:
================
The end of the karmic wheel! A native who could have transcended the highest spiritual realms of ecstasy or crawled through life as an alcoholic or drug abuser. This placement may also indicate that the native had mislead others in topics of spirituality or deceived others by misusing compassion. Positively, this can be a native who was so selfless in thought and deed that this life will give a balance in the form of true knowledge or opening of the third eye/psychic powers and higher states of consciousness.

-------

My decade of the 20s was basically all boozing, rootin and smoking pot until my Sat return.

Since then I´ve been trying to attain enlightenment. Knocked the boozing and rooting around on the head... still smoke a bit of pot. Ive definitely had some experiences in my life that I can´t explain. Dreams, occurrences etc If I try to explain them to someone else they think im nuts.

Sitting in my 2nd though? That I can´t sort out. Also conjunct my Jupiter? Have I got alot of Karma?
December 9, 2020 at 22:26
(Pisces) Trynyty
mine is 3⁰ Taurus 9th house conjunct SN 2⁰...opposite Jupiter 1⁰, NN 2⁰, and Neptune 4⁰ in Scorpio 3rd house...currently SO (whom I am divorcing) is under investigation for pedophile behavior to minors (in my family and others)
Is this my karma to appear against him?...I would say definitely...transiting Pluto is conjunct my natal Mars in Capricorn in my 5th house...
And here´s another...my asteroid Nemesis is conjunct his sun exactly...but also square my asteroid Karma...its a challenge emotionally (lots of family therapy)...but its worth it for my grandchildren...side note...he IS on the run...but the popo are on it... :15:
May 9, 2020 at 03:50
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Not very.
May 9, 2020 at 03:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i take asteroids with a grain of salt. i always test things multiple times. by transit, natal with life experience, and synastry experience. ive only two synastry tests of this asteroid as of now.

3811 is in my 7th house and i fell for a girl very recently whos sun fell on it. broke my heart. i dated a girl in high school whos moon fell on it. pretty sure i broke her heart. haha. what goes around comes around.
May 5, 2020 at 04:04
(Pisces) fishscales » DrivenByTheStars
"Any other information u have about this asteriod please share."

I don´t really...I´ve never read that much about it... Not that there´s alot of info to be had... It´s one of those astrological things that almost defines itself by understanding its placement and aspects in your chart... All you really have to keep in mind to explore its depth and subtleties is its simple, most basic meaning..."karma"...

Hope that makes sense...
May 4, 2020 at 18:36
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » goldenlion32
Hi ,
That is pretty interesting . I was looking at your chart to see if there were any other similarities . I hope this isn´t too personal , but did you have anymore children? Did you find a love?

My sun is the same sign as your moon and my moon is the same as your sun sign. I was born in Europe , but I moved to the U.S when I was about 2 yrs old. I grew up in New Jersey ( and I still say I am a Jersey girl) Although I love europe, I only went in the summers. It´s not for me . yet , I do miss my family and my closest friends. See, you are the reverse US/EUROPE.

Like you I have a boy with challenges, unfortunately these challenges are super super hard. I feel I am stuck , I am alone. I am alone going to these appts , I am alone when he is in the hospital. I am alone dealing with his crises at home. My ex husband isn´t in the picture.

Now, Not everyone found the answers they were looking for in this asteroid. But I did. Because I wondered what kind of Karma I had that it just seems to never stop. Although this isolation is calming from the outside world ..kind of Like a barrier for people not to hurt me. Like you I saw the world sick . But than its painful because sometimes all I want is a hug and someone to tell me its going to be okay.

Now with cultures, I love it I try to understand how people are and why I have moon in Sag , Sun and Venus in 9th house and many more others.. Which means people from different cultures are always levitate to me or me to them. I am both extrovert and Introvert. Also I feel the urge to help others . But unfortunately , because of caring to much and seeing everyone as equal , not every has that view with me. My neptune is in 0 degrees and I have ASC in Virgo which makes me pretty gullible to others pain, because I hate people suffering. I hate people not having the basic essentials one needs in life. I can´t stop helping and the more and more I read astrology the more I feel like I am destined to be alone . It seems like I can´t put boundaries in helping.

Does your son have any houses in the 12th? I am wondering this because my son has Mars in the 12 house and the last person I dated was a Virgo with a lot of 12 houses and both of them I felt put me in this isolation. Like it was destined to happen to work on my Karma.

sorry for the blabbing.
May 3, 2020 at 05:28
(Pisces) fishscales » Chadjames
I think the real lowdown on things is never what we want to hear...

And I certainly count myself within that "we"...

After reading so many things over the years...trying to figure things out...the "big" things, I guess you´d call them...What we are, Why are we here, etc...what resonated with me on an intuitive level was always what I did not want to hear... But I could not deny it made sense, although it usually departed from mainstream thinking...

All the new age pap... It sounds great... Positive...to me, the telltale sign that it´s all bullshit is that spiritual development is made to sound easy, or somehow automatic... No effort required...."you´re perfect the way you are" or "you´ll just keep reincarnatiing until you achieve perfection"...I don´t think you can get any farther from the truth....

I understand what you´re saying about the sadness though...I have definitely experienced it too...
May 3, 2020 at 05:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I respect your thinking on this matter.

But, reading what you have said... I have this sadness within me...
May 3, 2020 at 05:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Chadjames
I don´t think any of us regular folk have cleared our karma... I think that state is only accomplished by supermen/women...the ones you read about in classical religious texts...Jesus, Buddha, etc... Although there are no doubt many who we have not heard of...

Basically, I think a specific path needs to be walked in order to eliminate all karma...the ego needs to be completely dead....annihilated...in order for karma to disappear...Because it is what creates karma...our true inner nature is beyond karma... It is divine...perfect...and automatically adheres to all natural/spiritual laws...thus no karma is created... We are just disconnected from it...
May 3, 2020 at 04:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In regards to "destined for balance."

This may sound counter intuitive, even zen-like:

Destined for balance may mean that you have cleaned off any karma that you have and that you are at "zero."

What is the term for no longer having to reincarnate??

Moksha??

Just my thoughts on this matter.
May 3, 2020 at 03:58
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
"Destined for balance"

Hmm... I find this a curious choice of words in the interpretation...

Karma does balance the scales...what you do to others will come back to you...

But I think it also operates as kind of like a snowball effect... In terms of habits and tendencies we acquire through successive existences... They become more deeply ingrained if we don´t break them...

I think this kind of karma perpetuates itself if we continue along the same path...there is no guarantee it will be "balanced" unless we take the neccesary actions to balance it, and work on eliminating those habits and tendencies which cause the karmic tendencies to become more embedded... I think this kind of karma is more associated with Pluto, and the "balancing of the scales" type of karma more with Saturn...

I see Plutonian karna as... If you have a shitty attitude and you don´t change it, your going to keep coming back with a shittier and shittier attitude... Saturnian karma is more like... If you treat others poorly, you will be treated poorly in return...which can kind of exacerbate the Plutonian type of karma, so they´re both kind of connected...

I´m not commenting on your particular situation Nola, just taking some issue with the wording in the interpretation...
May 3, 2020 at 03:42
(Pisces) N_thecat » N_thecat
Karma in Taurus:
================
Destined for balance in establishing a family, accumulating possessions, patience in projects [Did you stifle others projects in the past? Did you enable other’s projects to proceed speedily in the past life?], enjoying creature comforts [Did you enjoy too much? Too less?], reacting to family survival mechanisms and coming to terms with musical talent.

Musical talent ? :4:

Link to other placements :

https://whatsmyalternative.com/2018…
(Sorry if I repeat link)
May 3, 2020 at 03:10
(Pisces) N_thecat » rohini moon
I am not sure :20:

I have the asteroid Karma in Taurus in 10th... I´m not surprised.
Many asteroids fall into my 10th house. Taurus is important sign for me, although it doesn´t seem so strong compared to others...

If this asteroid puts the emphasis on values and possessions, it describes my problems well...

:172: itself is ok sign for me and I like many of its placements. But I know that Taurus is not compatible with other sign in my chart - there is no cooperation with Scorpio or Aquarius placements...

Karma conjuncts my Venus in Aquarius and makes opposition with my Moon and Pluto...

I couldn´t imagine a better match :5:

Karma in aspect with Pluto means bad Karma...

So I have bad karma :21:

I´m afraid to look into asteroids...
May 3, 2020 at 02:32
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"...I think karma conjunct sun ..perhaps has a lot to do with karma related to my father"

Oh yeah I did not even think of that...

Nobody can read our chart like ourselves...
May 2, 2020 at 23:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Karma in Sagittarius.

Conjunct my Sun/Moon mid point and the GC!!

Tightly sextile Chiron in Aquarius.

Tightly trine Uranus in Leo.

Karma is in my 1st.

Off to go study...
May 2, 2020 at 22:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » N_thecat
I sure hope you´re right Nola. Lol :4: :1:
May 2, 2020 at 22:45
(Pisces) N_thecat » rohini moon
"Karma can indicate a negative balance or positive balance. Negative karmic events are like accidents, heart breaks, exposure to outbursts that seem unfair and financial losses. Positive karmic events are sudden strokes of good fortune, chance meetings with a true love and so on. Retrograde Karma means you dished out more negative karma than positive karma in the mentioned areas. Karma squared by Mars or Saturn or Pluto is a typical indicator of negative karma. Karma trine Jupiter or Venus or Sun is a typical sign of positive karma. One must look carefully in the natal chart and come to the conclusion."

Karma conjunct your Sun and Venus = in my opinion you have positive karma :76:

"Karma in Virgo

===========

Destined to balance health issues, critical studies, routine work. Were you a miserly boss who made workers suffer? Did you neglect your health in the past? Did you work as a nurse who selflessly toiled? Depending on the good or bad of the past and the positive or negative of the present, this can be a very useful placement. Career success is assured for one who builds on the positive karma."
May 2, 2020 at 22:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Thanks fish...you´re right about thinking about the signs and positions ...I think karma conjunct sun ..perhaps has a lot to do with karma related to my father
May 2, 2020 at 22:10
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
I´d say karma with friends, organizations, the collective... Maybe karma involving hopes and wishes...

Conjunct sun and Venus... Maybe karma in 11th house matters and how they tie in to your core being (sun) and romantic life, personal tastes, or what you do for fun (Venus)...

In Virgo... Maybe an excessive emphasis on detail or duty in the above matters...played out in 11th house affairs in some way...

It´s hard to tell...sometimes you´ve just got to think of the meanings of astrological body/sign position/house position/aspects, synthesize the possibilities, and see what resonates with you...
May 2, 2020 at 22:00
(Virgo) rohini moon
Whoa, ok you have my attention with this topic.

Turns out I have this asteroid of karma in my 11th house - conjunct my SUN and VENUS...In Virgo

I´m doing plenty of research ...but still haven´t found clear cut analysis of this falling in the 11th

Not much info I can find on this - if anyone can give some analysis on my placement I´d be much obliged
May 2, 2020 at 20:39
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Ohhh, yet another wonderful adition to my 9th house Capricorn Stellium ?.

Now I also have this Karma asteroid there ?. Right between my Mars and Venus, in a tight conjunction.

A difficult placement (ofc it´s difficult, it´s in my chart :))).
Retrograde and negatively aspected ,(I don´t think it´s negatively aspected...shall we consider it´s place in a tight Stellium/making many conjunctions as negative? )
might indicate a corporate white collar criminal or big billionaire conspirator against the masses in a past lifeline. Greedy ambition and status consciousness that sacrifices ethics and truth leads to humbling balances in this life. The native must practice generosity, inner and outer. He must treat all people with respect and must not be condescending to others. No misdeeds like ratting on fellow employees for promotions, for instant karmic punishment will follow. One must be wary of taxation problems and legal problems.

The native must balance career and affection to family, and not let career be the only objective in life. Once positive loops are set and old karmic debts erased, this placement can bring large financial rewards. This will then become the new test. Is social service funded with the rewards? Is egotistical reputation concern mellowed? Is status still given importance or character of people? Is ambition under control or do the past bad habits of power trips raise their ugly head again? These natives can become nation builders or global corporate/financial/legal reformers in the highest positive level.

May 2, 2020 at 20:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
At Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris I inputted 3811, not knowing it was already there and found it appearing twice after the ´GO´ button was hit!
My Zyprexa changes the type of sleep, not the need for sleep :7: :95:
May 2, 2020 at 18:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would think if you have karma in Virgo, there would be themes with the Virgo Pluto Generation and also those with Saturn in Virgo or other Virgo planets. You´d have to think about how that comes into play. Although, like myself I´m 29 degrees Virgo Pluto at the end of the Generation which might be quite different then those older then me with Virgo Pluto 0 degrees and in-between since we all have sub-groups within our Generations that function differently.
May 2, 2020 at 18:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » DrivenByTheStars
It seems right on very accurate what you described. I´m an only child with my mother, and I was separated from Paternal side 6months after my step brother was born. There was another brother born later.

I had moved to Indiana and was separated for a time from Michigan.

Which now I have been again in Mid-life since 2013, and Now in the Netherlands while family is in Michigan.

It does come with both Negative and Positive experiences. While I´ve learned a lot here in the Netherlands about Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the differences in Europe and the U.S.

My soul intention tends to be about Moksha to a certain degree so with the South Node in Leo in the 1st that´s been about detachment and karma and dharma with North Node Aquarius in the 7th house.

My child had ADHD so I did dedicate a lot of my time to him until he Turned 18.

I also am an Introvert so I tend to not fit in with most cultures with the INFJ/INFP. I´m more of Humanitarian where I´ve had a lot of karma with Cancer, Capricor, Libra, Aries which tends to be the dominate Extroverts a lot of times which might be more on the opposite end who are more geared to Military, Government, and Business.

Which when you´re on the Matriarchy end of things being Saturn in Taurus and Karma Cancer the theme is quite different then the Patriarchy (Capricorn).

It can be quite painful at times in this world prior to 2020, because this is what we´re trying to teach the world non-violent communications, breaking prejudice, discrimination, and standing up for equality and leaving the hierarchy.

That´s a tough challenge to stand for peace when the world gravitates more to war, domestic violence, child abuse, genocide, etc.

I´m wanting to travel myself, but of course there´s been a lot of clearing karma here since Saturn in Cancer, Saturn in Leo and now finishing that off with Saturn in Aquarius and moving forward hopefully.

There´s a sense of clearing Karma in Cancer with different individuals from Saturn in Cancer when I was a young girl until 92-93, and then again 2003-Saturn in Cancer until here now going into Saturn in Aquarius.

Then of course one more time with my child probably later in life. Ha ha!

There´s natural karmic cycles and of course this has to do with what our soul is trying to accomplish as individuals.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »