Kiss your woman under the tree

May 1, 2020 at 18:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Kiss your woman under the tree
It´s 1st May :79: :6:
Do it
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 3, 2020 at 16:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm, apparently warlock is an insult. Never knew.
May 3, 2020 at 11:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yep, even a guy can be a witch.
https://www.malewitch.com/articles/…
I guess that I am already feared so much that I don´t need it.
May 3, 2020 at 09:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cool.
May 3, 2020 at 09:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I thought you have more of those in America. I suppose people your age are not interested, if anything young people seem to be very cynical about spirituality or life in general. Maybe there`s a link there.
But anyway welcome to the group on here.
May 3, 2020 at 05:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
Wow that´s really interesting.
Sadly I live im in America where younger people aren´t spiritual at all.
So I never got to meet and interact with any real pagans or witches.
May 2, 2020 at 12:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Getting things shipped these days is a problem.
I can only get stuff from Romania. We do have a few pagan/occult online shops. Right now i cannot afford such things.
What i really want is more tarot decks, and another set of runes. The runes are calling to me again. I forgot my runes in England when i moved :9:
I would love an astrology themed oracle deck :12:
May 2, 2020 at 10:24
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
This happens all the time if Your woman is a Dryad.

I’m just ‘oakin around! :2:
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2020 at 10:16
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Olenna
Oops! My bad. I got really excited bonding over it lol

I guess on topic I did get a kiss under the trees yesterday. Yay for May!

Oh amazon? I had not thought of amazon. This is the crystal fox’s webpage:

http://thecrystalfox.com/

I have an astrological oracle deck coming to me! I know it’s said it’s not lucky to buy for yourself but I lost my Zolars astrological deck many years ago and have been searching for a replacement. About 7 years worth of searching for that one that called to me. I found it!
May 2, 2020 at 10:08
=====
Ha i wish i had access to this kind of stuff here.
Amazon is my only option.
And just like that we turned Marvin`s thread into pagan gathering and Beltane discussion :61:
May 2, 2020 at 10:06
With quarantine going on, how have you been getting your supplies?

There’s a shop up the road here called The Crystal Fox that is doing online orders. It’s not the same as going into the store and feeling the different energies. But hey, in these times something is better than nothing.
May 2, 2020 at 10:03
I acquired these recently at Target. Even though it’s from the big box stores, these are really great! So next time you are at the market, I highly recommend these if you come across them.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2020 at 09:58
=====
I know right. I love the times we live in.
I live surrounded by christians but i don`t hide my beliefs, i don`t advertise them either.
It`s hard to celebrate properly here, but marking the days in some small way is enough for me.
May 2, 2020 at 09:50
Actually you are totally correct. I haven’t shared a lot of my spirituality in here.

Well... surprise!

I’ve been at it since I was very little. One day it came to me just outta no where it seemed. I had a walk in closet when I was 12 and hid my altar and other stuff in there. We lived in a very rural and conservative community so there weren’t a lot of resources for me then. But now, I can walk into Target and holy crap—they have magick books! What a time to be alive! :75:
May 2, 2020 at 09:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Oh Marvin haven`t you heard? We`re not allowed to kiss anymore.
Relationships are cancelled, fun is cancelled, everything is cancelled :4:
May 2, 2020 at 09:45
=====
Well hello pagan sister :1:
I did not know you keep the old traditions :37:
May 2, 2020 at 09:40
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » MarvinReal
We have interacted. She provided me with a really accurate tarot reading that helped me quite a bit I will forever be thankful for.

I follow things loosely. We have a lotta Irish heritage so we honor that with Celtic or Druid holidays, such as Beltane. I did find this book recently and it’s more on point with my belief system.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2020 at 09:36
=====
Are you friend with Olenna, btw? In her "Thank you" topic is lot of witches. :4:
May 2, 2020 at 09:15
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I missed this yesterday! We celebrated Beltane by decorating my altar, eating a feast, and having a dance party.

Here’s the decorated altar. My kids made all the paintings.

I did not win the dance off. :61:
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »