Mars opposition Uranus= problems with couples?

May 1, 2020 at 04:07 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) alexinchains
Mars opposition Uranus= problems with couples?
Hello, I was born in 1991, and with a large part of those born in that year, it happens that my sun in Taurus always squares his Saturns in Aquarius (that transit lasted from 1991 to 1994) and then my Mars in Cancer, opposes them the conjunction of Uranus and Neptune, which passed Capricorn from 1990 to 1996. These aspects are also present in my natal map. My question
is to know if it is really convenient to be a partner of someone born between those years!

Greetings from Argentina! :18:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2020 at 04:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
clever of you to see that. (i tried dating younger women born around 94 and my venus squares their uranus sometimes neptune, i stopped dating younger women, haha).

i would say saturn square womans sun is not that hard to deal with (compared to the alternative choice). its actually fairly common in marriage couples. learn to handle the energy and also know that not all men will use their saturn energy harshly.
May 1, 2020 at 06:57
(Taurus) alexinchains » MarvinReal
I understand, it is a couple´s work , thanks!
May 1, 2020 at 06:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » alexinchains
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I myself have issues with Uranus and Neptune regarding my loyalty and commitment, only online, but still was bad. It seems that everything less than total commitment made me feel unhappy and uncommitted. Forgetting about previous relationships instead of nurturing the current one, was another problem. Then it was uncontrolled mood swings by me and partners. You could always blame astrology, but the truth is that you´re compatible with them, IF both of you trying to control those tendencies.
May 1, 2020 at 06:39
(Taurus) alexinchains » MarvinReal
Hi Marvin ! thanks for the recommendation, I have not found much information about it,so , thanks, again! the question is, that Mars and Uranus translate into violent couples, Mars and Neptune in lying couples. How do I work these aspects on my map?
May 1, 2020 at 05:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Alex, I would recommend you to change the name of the topic to make it more appealing and explain in the title what is your topic about.

Basically, you´re right to be aware of your own birth chart and the consequences on your relationships. From there you rightly concluded that people of certain age are unsuitable for you, because they will always create the same aspects. I myself did similar research few years back and found that actually compatible person is just recently born, which is great, but I will be too old when they will be adults, so not great. Therefore you have to deal with it as it is and give a chance to basically everyone and put all in for the case of love. Needless to say that you cannot change your birth chart, but you can change how those energies are manifesting. And from there you just need one person who is capable doing the same if he wants to do so for you, and you for him.

Also, there are several other special comparative methods for relationships, other than Synastry, and also your own birth chart can be seen from different perspectives in other methods.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »