Friendship and love

April 29, 2020 at 17:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Islas, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Friendship and love
Good evening, guys. During my life I have understood that friendship and love can be similar, but very different also. I am very keen on studying faces of people (especially girls) and trying to predict their Rising signs and Moon signs knowing their Sun signs. I have noticed, that I am far more failing than passing this. I love discussing with other people helping me to figure out. Now I just wanna put 2 faces and describe their personalities. Then, OK, number 1 (on the left) is Basia. She is from Poland. Aries Sun and probably Pisces Rising - she was very friendly, open-minded, communicative, humanitarian, warm, but unreliable, loving lies and probably a feminist playing dirty games. I ended keeping any communication with her when I found that she have had a boyfriend. Number 2 (on the right) is Nastya. She is from Belarus. She is younger than Basia (the same age as me) - Cancer Sun, probably Aquarius Moon and Capricorn Rising. Her character was heavier, unpredictable, shy, modest, but very feminine, deep, mysterious, very observing, artistic - she used to love goth fashion style. Out of the blue she ended keeping a connection with me when she found that I was writing to Basia saying "You are a puppet of old ladies´´ - even that I totally was not in a relationship. She was wrong, but here I think she is right. Nastya will never forgive me cos she loved me, Basia will always talk with me, cos she doesn´t love me. This is what I have understood. Everything needs to end and all these things are Karmic lessons needs to accept. I think men will understand me and not men only. So on the left - Aries Sun. Pisces Rising? And what a Moon? On the right - Cancer Sun. Aquarius Moon and Capricorn Rising? Have you any insights. Best wishes, God bless you. Let´s always keeping a peace.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 29, 2020 at 18:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Islas, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just wanna say men who love women and other women :)
April 29, 2020 at 18:06
(Virgo) rohini moon
"I think men will understand me and not men only"

Huh?
:63:
April 29, 2020 at 18:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Islas
=====
Nastya
Login
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Basia
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »