Declinations in synastry chart. What do you think about it? Useful ou useless?

April 28, 2020 at 14:53 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Declinations in synastry chart. What do you think about it? Useful ou useless?
So guys, what do you think about declinations in synastry? Some synastry charts are hard to reflect some of energies between partners or else. But if we look to declinations we can see some link aspects that turn to be significant and umderstandable.
What about decl in composite?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2022 at 19:59
(Gemini) stigmí » Rosincvist
Nice x)
And yes I feel it similar - like another dimension...

Ok...Magi...
January 19, 2022 at 18:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » stigmí
Magi Society Magi Astrology has simple positives and negatives for Declin.; I tend towards extra-positive and positive for the two connections known as Declin..
Like the book "Flatland" it is about graduating to an extra dimension where before the Zodiac was a pizza or a quiche!
January 19, 2022 at 06:45
(Gemini) stigmí
Hello! : )
I just discover your theme...exactly this is something in my mind last days.
I am trying to find out how many synastries have good declination while synastry chart is not so atractive or how many synastry charts are good at first sight but declinations bad...

Did you found out something interesting in time?
April 28, 2020 at 17:27
(Sagittarius) Sus » MarvinReal
Right Marvin! Thanks for your answer ?
April 28, 2020 at 16:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s interesting. I just checked something and it adds additional 20 aspects if I included Declinations. Many are basically repeating themes from normal synastry aspects. It adds lot of conjunctions and oppositions, which you wouldn´t otherwise have. I think it could underscore the dynamics of the relationship, especially if such aspect is doubled. Declination aspects have always tight orbs, so it can be included. However, I would want to keep it stupid simple.

Parallels and Contra-Parallels are aspects, which refer to degrees of declination above or below the celestial equator.

Parallel is similar to a conjunction, but usually provides benefits.

Contra-Parallel is said to be similar to the opposition, but weaker.
April 28, 2020 at 16:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Synastry has usually already big amount of aspects, so no need to add another ones. I don´t know about parallels.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »