List all asteroids you deem astro important

April 28, 2020 at 12:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

List all asteroids you deem astro important
Which ones are important in your astrological practice and why?

***These are asteroids which people mentioned below in a discussion. I am regularly adding all new ones.***

Chariklo [(10199)]
Lilith asteroid [(1181)]
Sappho [(80)]
Priapus [not on astro,com]
Cruithne [(3753)]
Chiron [(2060)]
Nessus [(7066)]
Karma [(3811)]
Ceres [1]
Juno [3]
Vesta [4]
Pallas [2]
Eros [433]
Psyche [16]
Amor [1221]
Destinn [(6583)]
Cupido [763]
Valentine [(447)]
Dejanira [(157)]
Union [(1585)]
Hades [not on astro,com]
Alma [(390)]
Child [(4580)]
Aghape (unconditional love) [(5023)]??
Aphrodite [(1388)]
Apollo [(1862)]
Union [(1585)]
Boda (wedding) [(1487)]
Lady Guinevere [2483]
Lancelot [2041]
Maroon Moon Lilith [(149955)]??
Isis [(42)]
Urania [(30)]
Persephone [(399)]
Eris [(136199)]
Hekate [(100)]
Lucifer [(1930)]
Sado [(118230)]
Pholus [(5145)]
Medusa [(149)]
1998 OR2 asteroid [52768]
Demeter [(1108)]
Hebe [(6)]
Sedna [(90377)]
Haumea [(136108)]
Makemake [(136472)]
Limited choice of max. 13 asteroids in a chart on astro-seek
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…
Limited choice of max. 11 additional objects on astro.com

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 7, 2020 at 01:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The natal becomes somewhat crowded pretty soon (had to take Aura off the list in favor of Karma at astro.com, no room). Just getting to know these rocky sky guys. This site does tend to jolt one´s memory about one´s own chart; was reminded yesterday that :163: exactly :191: :160:

"Lilith / Black moon (1181)

-Keyword: Rebel, when in opposition to a planet = blind spot

-Astroid of sexuality, the rebel. Lilith is in fact the purest form of feminine sexuality. Lilith is also associated with the worst human sin, suicide, which is probably the extreme consequence of all passions when they are pursued relentlessly. Shows what type of people, amongst those we meet on our path, will play provocative roles in our lives, or even be our enemies. Lilith is not capable of bringing us happiness, as she is not able to trigger real-life events as the real planets do; her impact is exerted on the psyche, on our passions and on the deepest of our desires." https://plutonicdesire.net/the-aste…

I think the crazy Banshee may actually be able to trigger real-life events especially when she´s pegging my Pluto´s sweet meats. Suicide can be triggered by a transit to :163: which would not have been triggered otherwise. Exterior/interior, hmm maybe I´m just being obtuse, though.
June 5, 2020 at 13:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Need to update list of love asteroids.

Juno, Eros, Sappho, Valentine, Amor, Cupido, etc.

Basically about 50 asteroids abovementioned by me and others. Most of them have something to do with love, sex, relationships and all that.

My default settings on astro.com

Additional objects:
Pars Fortunae, Vertex, Lilith (Mean), Chiron

Manual entry:
Chariklo (10199), Eros (433), Psyche (16), Ceres (1), Pallas (2), Juno (3), Vesta (4), h13 (True BML osculating lunar apogee), h56 (Selena/White Moon), 1181 (Lilith asteroid)

= 10199,433,16,1,2,3,4,h13,h56,1181
May 4, 2020 at 11:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
Thanks for sharing your experience. It´s interesting to link Chiron with physical injury and disabilities. My sister is on a wheelchair as well, but some days she is even able to walk inside the flat.
May 4, 2020 at 11:29
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Sus
Thank you. That is the cause that I explained above, but if you want to see the result (learning more) make the primary directions for that moment and you will see the progressions of Moon, Saturn on my Mercury in Pisces, as well as the progressions of my Sun-Chiron. about my point of misfortune at 22 "Libra ... although I am sure he left me many things.
Obviously a date like this of the amputation (1-Dec-2015 at 09:00 am) is extremely important for a correct rectification of the natal issue.
May 4, 2020 at 11:18
(Sagittarius) Sus » Marc Sales
Hi Mark!
What an amazing experience and how accurate can astrology be!
Some naturalists link astrology and medical condition. The place where I was coursing astrology have that one. I believe it´s very useful!
May 4, 2020 at 11:08
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
I explain my own experience with asteroids that I use in particular: Chiron, the only one.
why?
Well, because I have an exact conjunction with the Sun in the 27th degree of Aquarius. I did not give it significant importance at the time. I must say that the topic "healing" has always interested me from a young age when I collected medicinal plants.
Well, in 2015, due to a badly cut left toenail, my (big) toe became infected and on 1-Dec-2015 I underwent (surgery) an amputation of my foot due to gangrene. I am not very friendly with doctors and because of a long explanation (which has to do with the depression that led me to not take care of myself at all) I discovered around the time of the surgery they performed, that I had cardiovascular problems and so I didn´t water my joints well. So the gangrene was at top speed. I thought I would die. There were many aspects at stake in this period of my life, but I try to simplify the story.
The summary is that Chiron in Aquarium set (exact) to my Sun, represents poor blood circulation (venous and arterial). Leo represents the heart that pumps that flow, and Aquarius represents the circulation channels of that flow, veins and arteries. My Uranus in Leo opposite the Sun-Quiron in Aquarius. That´s why they amputated me from the Aquarius side, just a foot below the knee. Now, of course, I am in a wheelchair, I can say with total satisfaction that wherever I go (I still move thanks to God) because I always find a place to sit ... !!! it´s a joy ... :75:
May 4, 2020 at 11:01
(Sagittarius) Sus
I just remembered Varuna. Really can´t remember mythology of this One...

Hey Marvin, about what you Said (although this is your topic sorry) I was wondering about helio synastry. What do you think about Maggi astrology?
May 4, 2020 at 10:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
ASTEROIDS

Professional software programs such as Janus include modules which can sort for connections between planets, personal points, and asteroids. (I only use conjunctions with orbs of 1° maximum.)

Martha Lang-Wescott is well-know for her exhaustive work with asteroids.

https://marthalangwescott.com

https://marthalangwescott.com/blog/

https://marthalangwescott.com/basic…

With Janus, it is possible to set the program to scan for Lang-Wescott’s list, then compare that list against the person’s planets and personal points. Asteroids to the personal points are especially significant; however, an accurate time of birth is required.

I only included Hebe to pique your curiosity.

Thanks to stevenwings for sharing this. :80:
May 4, 2020 at 10:34
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I found Demeter and Ceres in my chart recently and feel these are two important ones. They represent what type of mother you can be and other motherhood themes.

My Demeter is conjunct my sun in the 5th house in Taurus. It’s actually the closest conjunction I have in regards to my sun. I feel it is pretty important in my chart because of that and it makes a lot of sense. I take A LOT of pleasure in being a mother and am darn proud of it LOL
April 29, 2020 at 20:21
(Sagittarius) Sus » MarvinReal
Oh I wish a site like that.
But I just remember something. Let me check...

Check this one

http://www.kentauren.info/menu/…

Also for natal chart.
April 29, 2020 at 20:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Does anyone know any website or software where you can see lot of asteroids in your chart? I mean, 30 or 50 at once. Or even better, search engine which automatically selects those which are very relevant in your own chart, as opposed to showing those which are unimportant to you.
:44: :63:
April 29, 2020 at 19:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You obviously don´t like Pandora very much, I double checked and there was an exact sextile to my natal :156: that I considered worth ignoring because the sextile is ´outre´ like the novile, elftile, & triskaidecile.
The one Centaur with a Spanish surname "Hidalgo" has a ´salt of the Earth´ association that is sometimes important!
April 29, 2020 at 19:46
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
Does this page have that info ?

https://theskylive.com/1998or2-info

You have much more astrological knowledge than I Marvin.

Though it does give me something to study and practice with.
April 29, 2020 at 19:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
Hmm, some very uncommon ones, Nola. How would you describe your experience in life and your chart?
April 29, 2020 at 19:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Comets were in ancient astrology deemed as messengers of destruction. This Coronavirus comet can be a big sign of turning wheels´ direction. Let´s find ephemeris of that somewhere.
April 29, 2020 at 19:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you i will check it out.
Ah yes i already knew that description, it is very accurate for me.
April 29, 2020 at 19:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
How about the big one that is flying close to Earth right now.

Asteroid 1998 Or2 Passing 6.3 million kilometers away from Earth today.

It’s over a mile wide.

What effect could that have?

Here is a radar image from April 18 of it.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 19:02
(Pisces) N_thecat
Lilith
Chiron
Nessus
Karma 3811
Juno
Vesta
Eros
Psyche
Dejanira
Sado
Persephone
Lucifer
Pholus
Medusa

Sometimes Child, Amor, Cupid...
April 29, 2020 at 19:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Olenna
So you inspired me to look up Vesta and I found this:

https://bobmarksastrologer.com/Vest…

Really detailed information on it. I have it conjunct my Sun, but you have the moon. The interpretation on this site was spot on for mine, maybe it will provide insight to you as well as others!
April 29, 2020 at 18:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I put Eris in there, that`s a dwarf planet, my bad. Goddess of discord and jealousy, this one i have little in common with, but sometimes i find myself throwing an apple lol.
A lot of the rest have to do with divination, magic or the occult in general, those i have a lot to do with. Isis and Urania specifically, both weaver archetype, strong intuition and pattern recognition.
Lucifer i like to read because it`s usually the things people try to dissociate from, the shadow aspects of personality, also the freedom aspect.
I found all have something to say about who i am today.
April 29, 2020 at 18:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Asteroids of cheating? Or what they do mean?
April 29, 2020 at 18:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
Some of them I never heard of. How would you describe them? What they do in your life?
April 29, 2020 at 12:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I started introducing more asteroids in my readings, mostly on my own chart.
I work mostly with asteroid goddesses, i have a few that are quite prominent in my chart.
Vesta is conjunct my Moon, also Chiron and Chariklo, the goddess Isis is there too.
Urania on my ascendant, Pallas Athena on my descendant.
Juno, Persephone, Eris and Hekate are all conjuct in my 10th house.
Another one i use a lot for certain readings is Lucifer asteroid.
I use them to add another layer of understanding to the overall chart placements, and to see how they match up to my life experiences.
Asteroids do not predict anything, they`re subtle nuances that offer more understanding of a person.
April 29, 2020 at 00:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Ha ha! I´m a poet. A true enchantment story of 2483 Lady Guinevere 2041 Lancelot.
April 29, 2020 at 00:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Sus
There is the Maroon Moon Lilith seen through coal smoke in Nineteen Hundreds Hamburg, there is a ´rock´ in addition to the apogee Lilith. :13:
So Lilith is a popular name! :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »