Navamsa D9 chart?

April 27, 2020 at 03:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Navamsa D9 chart?
I have recently become aware of this type of chart. Supposedly activated after marriage or the age of 35. Kinda interesting and considered very important in vedic astrology.

Just curious if anyone else in here uses this chart? I´m also curious about the use of whole sign house system in this chart. My ascendant falls at about 28° Pisces, but it list the entire sign of pisces as my 1st house.

I dont really have this dilemma in my "standard" chart, as my ascendant is at 3° libra and everything seems nice and in order. I guess I´m just not used to the whole sign house system.

A couple of interesting things popped out at me looking at my Navamsa d9 chart. One is I have sun in the 12th house :22:
Another is my 1st house lord is also in 12th house. Anyone have any thoughts about this? :159:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 4, 2020 at 04:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://imgur.com/duruHlE

Send a PM if you would like.

First, congratulations for an astute eye. Yes, the Moon appears to be in a higher degree; however, I shall show you a perspective based on an analytical model used in India before modern astronomy/astrology. In this perspective, you will see Jupiter as the Atmakaraka at 27°15´25.29" Cancer in the lunar mansion called Ashlesha, or Azlesa, which is associated with the constellation Hydra.

The Sun will be 25°14´44" Cancer.
The Moon will be 24°32´39" Pisces.

As before. my intention is beneficent. May wellness and well-being grace you and all whom you know.

With reverent respect,

Steven
May 4, 2020 at 02:29
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » stevenwings
Namaste and good evening

I´ve been poring over this post and my immediate reaction to the information was very positive. It struck alot of chords within me. Alot of what you say really seems accurate to my experience. I must say, you seem to really have a knack for this.

First, I would like to ask, how did the near death experience affect you? It sounds like a very profound experience. I would like to know more if you feel like talking about it.

Second, this is the first time I´ve learned about the Atmakaraka. And at first, I was like, yeah, that sounds pretty accurate...what you said about Jupiter and wisdom and all (or at least I would like to think so ?) But after studying what Atmakaraka means, I think you might be slightly off on that one. My moon is actually in a higher degree than Jupiter, so wouldn´t it be Atmakaraka? And if so, what would your thoughts on that be?

"The 9th is about going beyond the always-self-limiting mind.

Your D-9 Navamsa was at work before you were born.

The natal is like the owner’s manual of a car; however, the Navamsa is about the owner of the car."

I like the way you put that. Makes sense

"The grand trine of Moon/Ceres, Sun/Jupiter, and Neptune points to exceptional intuition; and with Pluto forming a kite pattern, you-as-sunnyshaow are being given strong instructions: Wake up, sleeper!"

I do seem to have pretty good intuition, and I do like to sleep ?. Wish I could better understand these strong instructions though.. i can feel them, but wrestle with which direction to take ?

"Adding Saturn and the Nodes, Saturn in the 12th of Transcendence and Moksha/Liberation can be extremely spiritual.

Saturn, traditionally the wisest of the planets, rejects artifice and superficial appearances, and is at home in the 12th which is more about fathoming your spiritual nature than spreading into the world."

Yes and yes. It took me awhile to accept. I think some part of me wanted exterior validation, but feel much more at home diving within. That makes sense

"Is you outer life a set up?"

<That sentence probably struck me the hardest of all. It really feels like I´ve been barking up the wrong tree. Like my direction has been off. Think I was trying to make my dad proud instead of following my own heart. Probably much more to it than that, but that is the jest of it

"
Ketu/Moon’s South Node is at home in the 12th House of Trance-Ending, i.e., becoming liberated from the consensus-trance which is the “normal” of herd-mind."

Definitely not a herd person, lol. I always blamed uranus square sun on that one. But, yes, I´m an individual that doesn´t give a rip about what´s normal. Normal is so.... normal. ..Why be normal? I should make a t-shirt that says that

" With the “time lords” system of Vimsottari dasa, the natal Moon (in Pisces) became the primary time lord in August, 2017 and continues until August, 2027.

D-9 Moon in 12th is lord of 5th House of Purvapunya — a combination pointing to self-actualization and self-realization."

Havent looked into this one yet, but I will.

Thank you for shedding some light and for the time. Hope I can return the favor one day.

Blessings to you ?
May 2, 2020 at 02:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are very welcome.

You are worth it.

https://imgur.com/BLwDBku
May 2, 2020 at 01:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » stevenwings
Steven,

Thank you so much for the detailed reading. Thank you for taking the time to do that.

I am going to study on this for awhile.

Thanks again,

Namaste
May 1, 2020 at 19:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Namaste,

First, these interpretations are biased and based on a near-death-experience in 1999; hence, more focus on Spirit.

Second, these charts use the Chandra Hari ayanamsa rather than Lahiri. (Chandra Hari is called True Mula Ayanamsha at Astrodienst.)

https://imgur.com/cJEUd2L

Classic Vedic culture was Spirit-centered rather than money-centered. Hence, “higher education” of the 9th was about going beyond mind (samadhi rather than getting a college degree), and “travel” was about and “out of body experiences” and sudden transcendence into other realms of awareness rather than visiting Timbuktu or Tibet or San Francisco.

Jupiter is Guru, the one who goes beyond mind so as to dispel the darkness of ignorance.

You have Jupiter as the Atmakaraka in the natal, signifying one of Soul’s intention for this life is wisdom rather than knowledge. You are Soul with a body-mind, and this body-mind is one of many disguises worn by Soul in Its adventures in Earth-living.

https://imgur.com/rGx30Ui

The 9th is about going beyond the always-self-limiting mind.

Your D-9 Navamsa was at work before you were born.

The natal is like the owner’s manual of a car; however, the Navamsa is about the owner of the car.

Hence, the inscription at the Temple of Delphi: “Know Thyself.”

In the natal, Jupiter/Guru is in the 11th House of Spiritual Visions where your “true friends” are your Guides and Teachers and Guardian Angels.

https://imgur.com/aFVHloq

The grand trine of Moon/Ceres, Sun/Jupiter, and Neptune points to exceptional intuition; and with Pluto forming a kite pattern, you-as-sunnyshaow are being given strong instructions: Wake up, sleeper!

“Really?” you ask.

https://imgur.com/06eATq8

Yes, really

Adding Saturn and the Nodes, Saturn in the 12th of Transcendence and Moksha/Liberation can be extremely spiritual.

Saturn, traditionally the wisest of the planets, rejects artifice and superficial appearances, and is at home in the 12th which is more about fathoming your spiritual nature than spreading into the world.

THE NAVAMSA

https://imgur.com/G6KSKXS

Pisces Asc with Moon, Jupiter, Ceres, Sun, Ketu/Moon’s South Node, and Neptune in the 12th.

Neptune is the engine pulling this train, Chandra/Moon is the caboose, and Moon/Ceres, Jupiter/Sun, and Neptune are in the Grand Trine in the natal.

Is you outer life a set up?

Ketu/Moon’s South Node is at home in the 12th House of Trance-Ending, i.e., becoming liberated from the consensus-trance which is the “normal” of herd-mind.

With the “time lords” system of Vimsottari dasa, the natal Moon (in Pisces) became the primary time lord in August, 2017 and continues until August, 2027.

D-9 Moon in 12th is lord of 5th House of Purvapunya — a combination pointing to self-actualization and self-realization.

And so much more ...

With reverent respect,

Steven
April 28, 2020 at 17:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » San74
This is why I like the one on Vault of Heaven. It shows my first marriage there where he had Jupiter in Aquarius matching the d-9. Where also my karma with my mother, father, and friends with Jupiter in Aquarius. This had more to do with my Rahu Mahadasha from 1989 until 2008. Then it shows the Moon and Sun in Virgo that had to do with some karma and dharma with certain people in my family and meeting the person now in Saturn in Virgo.

While this chart on Astroseek shows Virgo A.C. and the person is a Pisces A.C. and Virgo Pluto Generation.

The Aquarius A.C. goes along with living in the Netherlands with Saturn in Aquarius and since he comes from here and perhaps 1 degree in Pisces, may be actually few degrees in Aquarius with his A.C.

So yes, it´s know your chart will show the A.C. and D.C. flipped but also depends on how many relationships you have in life. Since every guy I dated didn´t have the same A.C.

And Jupiter Mahadasha (Jupiter in Scorpio) where Rahu Mahadasha (Jupiter in Aquarius). Where Saturn Mahadasha (?)

This shows the Saturn in Scorpio (Karma) in Navamasa, since Saturn in Scorpio is when I come here with North Node Scorpio.

Quite interesting to say I have Saturn in Taurus, Saturn in Gemini, and Saturn Scorpio in all three charts, so obviously it´s aligning with the karma I´ve experienced in life in relationships with the masculine and family, and friends.
April 28, 2020 at 15:30
(Cancer) TimeLord » rohini moon
Mine in 2nd/8th axis.
All I know 1st house people are pretty famous or well known and extroverts.
But know nothing about Nodal Return.
Sorry. Just try to remember your 1st Return. Results will be more or less of same theme.
April 28, 2020 at 15:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » TimeLord
I already completed my rahu Dasha...but rahu is pretty important in my nodal returns...

I have rahu and Ketu in the first and seventh axis :22:
April 28, 2020 at 14:42
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Thank you!
Though I always prefer Sidereal Zodiac for Vedic Astrology.
April 28, 2020 at 14:40
(Cancer) TimeLord » goldenlion32
I´m running Saturn/Saturn Dasa right now. My Rahu were good and Jupiter were worst. But Money wasn´t a concern when I was running Jupiter Dasa. I´m struggling materially in Saturn Dasa so far. And no respect from people either.
April 28, 2020 at 14:37
(Cancer) TimeLord » rohini moon
Actually it depends on Rahu, Dasa etc many factors AFAIK. But I´m not good at Astrology so can´t Predict Nodal Return actually. But I knew my 2nd Return will not be good based on history of 1st Return. But my Rahu is good enough. Rahu Maha Dasa were so far my best time in my life except mental peace and minor health issues.
April 28, 2020 at 13:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » TimeLord
My 2nd Nodal Return completed.
And it wasn´t a good experience at all.

How bad are we talking?

Mine is approaching...
April 28, 2020 at 13:02
(Capricorn) San74
Just like you I also recently become aware of this type of chart.
It´s interesting how it looks like but I can´t still figure out how to interpret it.
They said (see the source below) that you can read from D9 chart why you feel attracted to a person. If for example your D9 chart looks the same as a natal chart of a person you are interested in but in synastry chart you have not much significant aspects D9 chart would explain the attraction to that person.

It is coming from this source: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 28, 2020 at 12:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » TimeLord
Did you check your Mahadasha, because on my Second Nodal Return I ended the Rahu and when into the Jupiter and it was a rough experience at first.
April 28, 2020 at 12:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Petr9
I just have to open the mail apparently with the big envelope in the chart! Thank you. Yes, this one shows Virgo A.C.
Login
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 12:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tropical version I created https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

And Sidereal there as well. Or via separate Navamsa calculator.

I just wanted to note that they´re not exactly the same. Only looking very much like the same. Viz. my previous reply to Revolution.

EDIT: I thought that "Division" and "Harmonic" are synonymous. Otherwise I don´t understand the meaning. :63:
April 28, 2020 at 12:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, it´s the same person in "Tropical Harmonic D9" and "Sidereal Harmonic D9 (Navamsa)". Only houses, signs, Ascendant, MC, are different. But relative position between planets is the same in both systems. That´s unique to D9 only.
April 28, 2020 at 12:05
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » MarvinReal
You must use SIDEREAL Harmonics H9 to match the Sidereal Navamsa D9 degrees° numbers

(you are mixing tropical x sidereal in your example)
Login
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 12:00
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
What ?
D9 of two Twins ?
Only difference Dignity of the Planets due to different Zodiac Signs ?
April 28, 2020 at 11:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
=====
Almost the same.
Sidereal D9 on the left.
Tropical D9 on the right.
Login
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 11:46
=====
Take it as a privilege. Others are dead and you´re alive and rocking. ;)
April 28, 2020 at 11:42
=====
Don´t worry, revolutionary babe. It´s just a beginning of something better. I had that and still having it, and it´s great time of life whatever is gonna happen, go for it. Throw away everything what is stopping you. You not gonna progress. One Vedic astrologer told me that because of my Lagna, my Jupiter is causing problems and Saturn dasha will be better and most noticeable time. So if malefic can be beneficial and benefic can malicious, then let´s go ahead and beat it.
April 28, 2020 at 11:23
(Cancer) TimeLord » Sunnyshadow
I´m almost 38 but never married or in relationship. But D9 should be activated now. I´m not feeling any changes. Life running more or less same since long. Strange.
April 28, 2020 at 11:21
(Cancer) TimeLord » goldenlion32
My 2nd Nodal Return completed.
And it wasn´t a good experience at all.
April 28, 2020 at 10:52
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » goldenlion32
Haha, ma 2nd Nodal return is just about in two months :)

Btw as Peter Davis said: D9 on "Vault of Heaven" is based on tropical zodiac - so it gave you different results than D9 here.

You can try both Tropical and Sidereal zodiacs on this links:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

FYI: Although Harmonics 9th and Navamsa D9 are using different calculation formula, they will always give you the SAME result.
(for example: Harmonics H12th x Division D12; Harmonics 3rd x Division D3; etc will always give you DIFFERENT results, but H9 and D9 are always the same -> maybe another reason why D9 is so important for various astrology branches :))
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »