Is this relationship worth it?

April 26, 2020 at 05:29 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Rosaline
Is this relationship worth it?
Recently during the first week of march I met this third year senior guy in my college who was super sweet and caring, I recently went through a break up and he helped me feel so much better about myself. I came to realised that this guy has fallen for me and wants to start a relationship with me but I am scared of making a wrong decision. I know he is a great guy but I am not so sure if our relationship would last long.

Can someone please help me out by seeing if the relationship is worth giving a shot?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2020 at 06:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosaline
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had a better Composite than this one and she left by saying we´re incompatible and we had only two squares there. Everything else was a fine feast. :24: Maybe you´ll have more luck. :8:
April 30, 2020 at 00:05
(Capricorn) jkxx74 » Rosaline
Hmmm that is now genuinely not a good sign for longevity - it is not quite as bad as a square but it still shows the fundamental problem with that aspect - but it is worth reading the complete definition for it. This one seems ok:

https://www.truthinaspectastrology.com/…
April 29, 2020 at 17:45
(Cancer) Rosaline » jkxx74
well in the composite chart I can see sun opposition Uranus
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 29, 2020 at 17:42
(Cancer) Rosaline » MarvinReal
I meant to say he is a third year student in my college, he is 20 years old :61:
April 29, 2020 at 14:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I believe it will last. :4:
April 29, 2020 at 14:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
If he is already three years in retirement, and you´re 18, then age difference is about 50 years. Cool.
:75:
April 29, 2020 at 13:53
(Cancer) Trevor77
Its not advised

in your future says you get with him and give it a go, but shows some issues later on.
April 29, 2020 at 13:35
(Capricorn) jkxx74
I can´t answer the question directly since astrology can´t really tell us this but I do use it to see if there is anything inherently problematic with a pairing and in the chart you showed there is (a composite would be even more helpful) - generally there are two killer aspects one sees in a composite along with some ´extreme caution´ ones especially if any are found with an under 4-5 degree orb. These are:

Venus square or opposition Uranus
Sun square or opposition Uranus
with Venus sq/opp Neptune or Pluto also being up there for really making for some sucky unhappy times

I don´t know if the composite would show one of these but you do have Venus-Uranus in the synastry and this aspect does cause problems in the form of extreme on-and-off type attraction that appears and disappears suddenly. This can be super exciting for a little while but it gets in the way if you are actually trying to have a relationship so keep it in mind when considering this. There is another post here that mentions moon sign compatibility and you don´t have great compatibility here as one person´s moon is in Aries while the other´s is in Scorpio - very different needs and requirements emotionally and so on.

The rest looks a-ok to me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »