Finding the person you want

April 22, 2020 at 14:24 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm
Finding the person you want
It has been my experience that if I want to have strong loving relationships, I need to be that which I’m looking for. If I desire a faithful, loving, honest, and emotionally naked woman, then I need to practice these very principles in my life. The same goes for friendships, family relations etc..: I need to be what I want. When I’ve done an honest appraisal of my contributions to relationships in the past, I can’t say that I was without fault. There were lies, manipulations; fear, ego, lack of transparency, and emotional unavailability.. since I’ve taken a look at my part in my relationships I saw how I manifested every bit of chaos in my life. With this awareness I made the necessary changes and practice spiritual principles, and now I manifest completely different relationships, both friends and romantic.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 10, 2020 at 07:19
(Taurus) nutelina » Dylan_thomasm
No worries! :3:
September 10, 2020 at 05:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
True words nutelina! Humor is powerful, positive medicine.
September 9, 2020 at 23:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » Dylan_thomasm
Don´t you Love when your old threads from ages ago get resurrected from the beyond? :75:
September 9, 2020 at 23:46
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm » nutelina
Yeahhhh you aren’t wrong.. as I read this now In a different mind set it almost feels grossly serious hahaha
September 9, 2020 at 19:56
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
:61: :61:
April 22, 2020 at 16:12
(Aries) ram_goat
If I desire a faithful, loving, honest, and emotionally naked woman, then I need to practice these very principles in my life.

The same thing might attract a certain type of men too..
April 22, 2020 at 15:52
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm » nutelina
Lolol emotionally naked silly
April 22, 2020 at 15:51
(Taurus) nutelina
Sure like to see how you practice being a naked woman :2: That could come handy in times of need.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »