Aries man and Pisces woman

April 21, 2020 at 15:26 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) moongirl12
Aries man and Pisces woman
My husband is an Aries and I am a Pisces. We are both very similar and different at the same time but we get along well. What do you guys think about this match?
Also, for some reason, I always attract Aries men :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 24, 2020 at 16:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » Erinmeow
I can´t dispute this. While they have some admirable qualities (the ones who make an attempt at forgoing their arrogance) but for the most part, they usually are a pain in the ass.
April 23, 2020 at 20:13
(Cancer) Trevor77 » moongirl12
Research - mars conjunct sun natal :3:

The mars in your chart adds aries traits to you
April 23, 2020 at 19:19
(Pisces) moongirl12 » Erinmeow
Thanks for your response!

I can surely say that Aries people are interesting people. I like their energy and the fact that they are honest and they achieve their goals.
My husband is a great example.

You mentioned Capricorn, my dad is a cap and he is the strongest and nicest person I know, cares a lot for his family. I have a few Cap friends and they are great as well. Like that sign.
I also have few Aquarius friends (i see that you are an Aquarius) and we get along very well. You guys make great friends
April 23, 2020 at 19:14
(Pisces) moongirl12 » Trevor77
How do you know me so well :61:
April 23, 2020 at 17:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Alpha and Omega.

Holding hands.

Ouroboros, of a sort.

An Ego Circuit.
April 23, 2020 at 16:37
Your strong for a girl aint you ?
April 23, 2020 at 15:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » moongirl12
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Its actually not just restricted to men, the impression of the sign in general.

My mom and I would joke about how since aries is the first sign of the zodiac, that they are the baby sign. Also that its the epitome of being "A bull in a china shop". (My little sister is aries)

All but one close relationships with aries (male or female and not romantic relationships) usually tend to get explosive when differing opinions are expressed.

The constant pattern ive seen personally is that aries can be very abrasive and rudimentary with their opinions. Anytime their opinion is challenged, or someone speaks up with a different opinion, they act a bit like children throwing a tantrum with their reactions. Or they just get pretty condescending.

Any aries that ive ever met that is into astrology, also uses their sign as an excuse to be that way.

I also know that I can come across as pretty blunt and abrasive seeing that my mercury is in capricorn. Also, that certain degrees in aries will square all of the capricorn that I have. So it could also boil down to my just not having the patience with the sign.

My grandpa was the only aries ive ever met that wasnt like this, and one of the only people that showed me unconditional love that even my parents couldnt show. So im not completely biased, but I also know that aries energy really draws on my patience, patience that I honestly dont even have for myself.
April 23, 2020 at 15:30
You do ! lol

Mars Rules Aries

because you have a prominent mars, makes close aspect to your sun

April 23, 2020 at 15:10
(Pisces) moongirl12 » Trevor77
I actually do not have Aries in my chart... lol
April 23, 2020 at 15:10
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Erinmeow
your doing fine :46:
April 23, 2020 at 15:07
(Cancer) Trevor77
Your Mars is Conjunct your sun so you will give off Aries vibes, which will attract other aries
April 23, 2020 at 15:03
(Pisces) moongirl12 » Erinmeow
What is your impression of aries men? I am curious :)
April 22, 2020 at 20:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m just full of salty, unpopular opinions.
April 22, 2020 at 20:27
(Pisces) fishscales » Erinmeow
Ouch...

I´m not even an Aries and that hurt

:61:
April 22, 2020 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I mean, someone has to like the Aries men I guess :61:
April 22, 2020 at 18:46
(Taurus) nutelina
It´s remarkable but just wait and put in your details and see why were are here. It´s not enough too say, I´m a Mercedes and I go fast, we want to know what makes us tick. So go on your journey, as a pisces you don´t want to be superficial, unless you have an aries moon perhaps?
April 22, 2020 at 14:09
(Virgo) rohini moon
What do you guys think about this match?

If it works, it works.. A lot more goes into synastry then the consideration of two signs though...I´m sure you both have other factors that go into making your marriage work, other than both being Aries and Pisces, you know what I mean...

My 7th house is Taurus .. I don´t know if I attract Taurus men or not - but being I have the moon and rahu sitting in Taurus -- I THINK like a Taurus....and I quite like the stability and security of the taurean nature.
April 22, 2020 at 11:39
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m a Pisces and I love Aries women. Have always been attracted to them right off the bat.

Some try my patience over the course of time, but most do not. It´s the energy itself that I like. It´s refreshing, direct and uncomplicated. (And I definitely mean "uncomplicated" in a good way. I don´t consider complexity as a positive, especially as I get older.)

I do have Aries on the 7th house.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »