Am I heading to a divorce? :(

April 20, 2020 at 01:53 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Tibby
Am I heading to a divorce? :(
Hello guys, I need your help. I have been married to a wonderful man for 7 years now and our relationship is the kind to be jealous of. Well, was.. My husband found a new job and he quickly developed a bonding with a female colleague. They constantly chat and it really bothers me. He insists they are just friends and nothing romantic is involved. This story is driving me crazy. Please advice me, thanks...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2020 at 15:51
(Aries) ram_goat » Tibby
Wrong on both counts.

I just know a bullshit question when I hear it.

This is the wrong place for that question. That´s my only point.
April 23, 2020 at 12:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Tibby
I looked at your composite and the Chiron in gemini popped out at me. I’m still learning so it’s very basic. But Hermes when he was born in some tales just 5 minutes after birth stole prize cattle and got caught. When he was in front of Zeus he crafted a tale so well that he couldn’t be upset anymore and was actually proud of the youngsters adept tale spinning, but another word for lies.

To me when Chiron gets involved with Gemini the persons will ultimately repeat things that have to do with the truth being hard to get to. This can be due to individual perceptions too. Seeing things there that aren’t there. Words and communication are a big theme.

I haven’t read all the comments yet, but I truly believe in utilizing all the tools. I mix spirituality with therapy tools. Marriage counseling is beneficial if you are truly open to it. And there are many types of it. Don’t bog yourself down to one simple solution because you’ll find that all problems are more complicated than that, however you in time will find the root.

All the luck and love to you guys. I hope you get your answers and can begin to heal.
April 23, 2020 at 10:53
(Sagittarius) Tibby » ram_goat
You sound like someone who has been in a similar situation and was falsely blamed.. I would like to hear your story, no hating. ?
April 23, 2020 at 09:30
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"So talk it all out for 100 posts + all you EMO´s"

Lol...
April 23, 2020 at 05:26
(Aries) ram_goat » Tibby
I stand by my inital appraisal of the situation...

I smell Bullshit..

So talk it all out for 100 posts + all you EMO´s..

it won´t change a damn thing.

The original post is bullshit. It´s got jack shit to do with astrology.

The OP needs counselling, not this place..

If the marriage is sound, then you don´t need this place for that question..

If the marriage is sunk, then you don´t need this place for that question..

it´s bullshit either way you cut it..

If you EMO´s drag this thread out for 100 more posts, none of them will address the
initial question because that question was bullshit from the start.. you will have to move on to peripheral topics off target from the question in the original post.. because the original question has no answer astrology can provide..

or someone offer one up.. if you have the skill.. but I already know there will be no answer..

I am neither pro nor anti divorce, but I do dislike horse´s ass questions.

Learning to ask oneself the right questions, instead of the wrong questions is the
second step to realization..

Login
(Log in)
April 23, 2020 at 01:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tibby
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure, :15: :29:

And about you husband - and I am sorry to be this blunt, but I sincerely want to help - never ever, never ever fall into a propitiative frame of mind about your marriage, and don´t ever beg (either by words or by actions) any man to stay with you. A solid relationship begins with self-respect and self-love.

If he is talking with this woman in a constant basis and about things not related to work, then he IS violating the implicit agreements of the relationship; PERIOD!

Do you see any parent trying to "convince" his/her kid to "please try to behave? I am sure you don´t, right? What we do is to use discipline (not any violence), and we DEMAND that they act in ethical ways. Well, it isn´t any different with a romantic relationship.

You will NOT get any respect unless you demand it! It is your right, you know, and not just a "privilege" granted to you.

Fuck marriage counseling. Marriage counseling isn´t supposed to be used to handle a lack of respect for the rules of a marriage.

Just sit with him and be CLEAR about what you would accept or not as "proper conduct". And if he doesn´t agree, tough shit, it is his problem. Is he the only man on Earth? I am sure he isn´t. Be just, yes, be fair. But never ever, never ever compromise with your principles and convictions.
April 22, 2020 at 23:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"First talk about yourself, then about others. We all know how rotten inside you can be. So f off slimy boy."

"We all know"? Who is "we", you insignificant little man? Haha you and a VERY few (most people here are ok) other crazy fucks like you in here? Haha.

The fact is that you are a pathetic and insignificant man with no life, no future, always stalking girls in PMs and being very ridiculous about it; getting always rejected by them because you are just so stupid and dumb that it is a miracle that you can even talk, :4: :61: :75:

Omg, you are so stupid and insignificant, little man, :75:
April 22, 2020 at 19:11
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Tibby
Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars..✨✨✨ :75:
April 22, 2020 at 19:07
(Sagittarius) Tibby » Trevor77
Awwwww! You sent me to the moon! I m so happy to hear that. Thank you a million ??
April 22, 2020 at 19:01
(Sagittarius) Tibby » Davis212
Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate it :)
April 22, 2020 at 18:48
(Taurus) nutelina » Davis212
First talk about yourself, then about others. We all know how rotten inside you can be. So f off slimy boy.
April 22, 2020 at 18:13
(Cancer) Trevor77 » rohini moon
Earth signs are known for there stability, in Taurus the Moon will react to provocation, takes longer to rattle,

Virgo moon emotions in every direction

April 22, 2020 at 17:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » Trevor77
Good answer, Trevor.

I have moon sq Mercury natally and the description of how it manifests through an internal discourse between thoughts and feelings doesn´t seem untrue...

Maybe my Taurus moon just takes a more grounded approach
April 22, 2020 at 17:56
(Cancer) Trevor77 » ram_goat
Even I dont like that reply either.. No need for it.

If shes worried, shes worried. No need to insult :14:
April 22, 2020 at 17:32
(Cancer) Trevor77
HI tibby,

There is no reason for Alarm here.

I checked the situation, nothing will happen, its a void of course moon so no future events plus there was no aspect applying with him and her.

You can Relax

Sometimes us men will be friendly with a women just to make our lives trouble free. it dont mean nothin.

In your chart you will find mercury square moon with Moon being in your 7th (Relationships, marriage etc)
You naturally worry about your marriage and this is most likely not the first time

Besides look at it from his perspective, he starts a new job.. Has to work with female, if hes not kind and friendly he isnt gonna last long there is he??
April 22, 2020 at 17:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tibby
=====
"First of all relax and move on since I see you can´t provide any help. Thanx."

Well said!

There are many good people in here; unfortunately, there are a few rotten apples that try to make others feel miserable, and whose modus operandi is not to give any help at all, but to denigrate others and make them feel less. And those should be completely ignored as the toxic personalities they are.
April 22, 2020 at 17:07
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
"I have seen their chattings.They chat everyday and not for job related topics. For example "hey there is a room to rest in the 1st floor, I will be there later". He didn´t respond to that thank god but hey why another woman would say something like this? Thank you so much for your advices."

I think it is obvious, no matter what you think about Ram_Goat comment-he is right, this is not about astrology anymore. Something is happening between them, the best way is to talk straight with him. I would not wait for someone to tell me what to do in this situation, I would solve everything immediately.
April 22, 2020 at 16:50
(Pisces) moongirl12 » Tibby
I understand where your concern comes from and tbh I would be questioning my husband too if I see that he and another girl text constantly about things not even related to their work... Not sure why he is doing that or he has feelings for her but just confront him and make things clear. His close connection with her needs to stop if he wants to be with you.
April 22, 2020 at 16:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hi!

What exactly do you mean by "They constantly chat"? In what exact context does this happen? Please explain in detail.

Also, post his exact birth details. I want to see his birth chart. No details about him, and I won´t be able to help.
April 22, 2020 at 16:46
(Sagittarius) Tibby » moongirl12
I have seen their chattings.They chat everyday and not for job related topics. For example "hey there is a room to rest in the 1st floor, I will be there later". He didn´t respond to that thank god but hey why another woman would say something like this? Thank you so much for your advices.
April 22, 2020 at 16:41
(Sagittarius) Tibby » ram_goat
First of all relax and move on since I see you can´t provide any help. Thanx.
April 22, 2020 at 16:39
(Pisces) moongirl12 » Tibby
I am not too good at reading charts but knowing that he is an aries I would assume that he got bored at some point or maybe you come off as insecure. I am married to an aries and i know for a fact that this sign likes confident women that make his life interesting and secure.
I see what your concern is but talking to him about will help at least a bit.
How do you know that he is like that with her? Have you seen them together?
April 22, 2020 at 16:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Tibby
This post is bullshit. You need marriage counselling, and a
get a grip on your own insecurities. Seriously, get a grip..
If you are this insecure maybe the marriage is already sunk,
regardless of who it is you are married to.

Profile says 32 years but you have issues like a teenager of 14 years.

Posting all the charts in the world will not help you.
April 22, 2020 at 15:54
(Sagittarius) Tibby » moongirl12
Thank you so much for the reply. He is Aries born in March. Well he insists that he is not attracted to her and that she is not the kind of woman he would like. But i´m concerned because he is too polite with her than the other female colleague he has. He always tries to please her, he never says a bad word for her and he praises her work, her humor. This is too bothersome for me.

I uploaded this composite. Can you please let me know what more do you need to upload? Million thanx!
Login
(Log in)
April 22, 2020 at 13:23
(Pisces) moongirl12
Hi. Have you had a serious conversation with your husband about that? Make sure you address your concerns and see his point of view. Maybe he sees something in her that he is lacking with you. If you know it, you can somehow get his interest back. What is his sign?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »