What to think about Trump´s decision about WHO

April 18, 2020 at 16:16 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
What to think about Trump´s decision about WHO
So, we all listened about Trump´s decision stop financing WHO.
I´m not saying he doesn´t got a point but he ignored all recomendations from WHO and doubted about Italian number of deaths. Mayor of New York also ignored what as happening and the consequences are disastrous...

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
April 24, 2020 at 18:44
(Aquarius) nikkia
First post deleted in error - let´s try this again

Sus,
During the Mayor of New York´s daily Press Briefing - he just presented some interesting data. He said that the same strain of Covid-19 in New York is the same strain in Italy. Perhaps this why our death rates are so staggering.

Notes:
The ´first confirmed´ Covid-19 case in New York is reported on March 1.
Euro Travel Ban on March 16.
New York shuts down on March 19.

As we learn more about this virus and how it spread, researchers are now finding that Covid-19 was present in Italy, the US and New York much sooner than the first confirmed case -- which makes sense since this virus spread so quickly and silently. It´s a stealthy virus.

The timeline of Covid-19 arrival and spread is arching in backwards in time.

As of today, in New York we are still losing over 400 lives and have over 1,000 newly confirmed Covid-19 hospitalizations per day.
The rates are slowing some but these are still awful numbers.

How are things going in Italy?
April 21, 2020 at 18:58
(Aquarius) nikkia
Sus,

I think trump defunding WHO during a pandemic is petty and reckless.
Whatever issues he has with WHO can be worked out without being knee-jerk vindictive.
I see him trying to place blame on WHO instead of China - where it seemingly belongs.

I´m not sure the Mayor of New York ignored what was happening in Italy... but the results for both are indeed disasters. Heartbreaking.

These disasters will continue happen as long as people don´t do everything possible to stop the spread of Covid-19 and until there´s vaccine for everyone.

I hope all is well in your corner of the globe.
April 21, 2020 at 16:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
Could be the usual political staged dramatics but......with this, it´s questionable

Apparently, Trump wanted to start a commission with Robert F.Kennedy Jr. Looking into the ill effects of vaccines, and Gates told him NOT to do that, it´d be a "bad thing"....after they meet again - no word on what came of their meeting just that he did in fact defund them. . I guess, we can only speculate for now...

my opinion, every time bill gates talks especially during these times, he sounds criminally insane.
Wanting to alter our God given genetics with his vaccines in the name of "public health" ...yeah, no thanks.
April 20, 2020 at 06:23
(Aquarius) altair
What I see is; they´ve scared the hell out of everyone, which is exactly what they wanted. Panicking people are as controllable as livestock.

Also, I haven´t seen anything put forth by the media or the gov´t in my lifetime that has been true. Everything is predicated on a LIE. Today, you have stealth browsers, alternative search engines- if you don´t think the right answers are materializing, just tweak your language till they do.

However, they´ve been working on some real gems in terms of deadly viruses. We got some horrible shit over the winter that damned near killed us. Can you imagine what six icepicks stabbing you in the head for hours feels like? The one and ONLY thing that saved our lives was colloidal silver. It´s the oldest, safest and most powerful antibiotic on earth. You can make it yourself. Of course they don´t want you to know this.

"They" also want to inoculate everyone. These shots are DEADLY, DEADLY and DEADLY.

Back to what I stated before, this has been engineered to eradicate our civil liberties and tank the economy. People should be raising hell.

Far as the politicians, they´re ALL corrupt. Do you really believe they´d allow anyone honest to live? Trump is nothing but a tool. Each one of them is someone´s whore. Follow the money. And since when is more government a good idea? That´s all the WHO/UN is, Follow the $$$$$$

But I´m concerned this this could escalate. There´s nasty transits approaching midsummer. July :155: :171: squaring off with :156: :157: :160:

I posted some videos the other day, but I don´t think anyone bothered watching them. The gist of these is: The standard immune response releases something called an ´exosome´. It could be stress, a headache, a cold, cancer, anything. What some clever minion did was rebrand this interesting vesicle a VIRUS. (Go ahead, google it)

So, grampa dies in the nursing home- they tell you it´s CV-19 because they discovered, that´s right: exosomes.

That huge amount of dead in Italy for example? Nearly all over 80.

Anyone, ANY where dies now, they find exosomes, Bang! "Coronavirus". More fearmongering fodder! Don´t take my word for it, look it up yourselves.

Of course, take it all with a grain of salt. Here in the information age, there is more misinfo/disinfo than ever. Consider the sources.

BTW: I may have been hacked, people are accusing me of blocking them- far as I can tell, I haven´t. Waiting to hear from Petr how to check this.

I hope this helps.
April 19, 2020 at 11:14
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
"Poor Pisces always get the worst... :61:"

Yeah our house (the 12th) is even called the "garbage pail of the zodiac"... That kinda hurt my feelings when I first read it... Back when I was 15 or something... :61:

I don´t really subscribe to that line of thought today though... Antiquated thinking...every house has its good and bad sides... The 12th is also one that people are just not that well equipped to deal with...it´s not very compatible with how we are taught to look at things in modern society...focusing on the physical, the tangible, the obvious, the measurable...
April 19, 2020 at 04:02
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
:15: :15: :15:

I ate Mexican chicken few days ago, so why not Thai...
April 19, 2020 at 03:52
>"Ah yes...I did not even think about that :4:"

It´s funny that sometimes when I don´t want to read a really long
text in English, I use a translator that translates some words really strangely...

And so word Pisces is translated to Polish as rats...

Poor Pisces always get the worst... :61:
April 19, 2020 at 03:39
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Oh hell yeah...

I had him mincing garlic with the chef´s knife the other night...

Mom was not present of course... :61:
April 19, 2020 at 03:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
LOL you make them do all the tedious work!
April 19, 2020 at 03:24
I actually put a few too many noodles in there...it looked better when it was just the chicken and veggies in the pan...

They were good though...

Best part was having my kid shell 40 peanuts to put in there... :61:
April 19, 2020 at 03:19
(Pisces) fishscales » Chadjames
Laughing is pulling me through all of this nonsense to a decent degree...

But the group think/sheepish acceptance/hysteria does bother me on some level...

And it bothers me that it bothers me...

I guess it´s just the Aquarian/Uranian in me...
April 19, 2020 at 03:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
That looks yummyyyyy....and I´m a vegetarian. But still. .love noodles!
April 19, 2020 at 03:14
I made Thai for dinner... Does that count?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 19, 2020 at 03:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Me, too!!!

Excellent post.
April 19, 2020 at 02:52
Ah yes...I did not even think about that :4:
April 19, 2020 at 02:48
>"Or maybe he´s talking about Chinese astrology signs..."

Chinese :61:

It can´t be a coincidence, I don´t believe in coincidence... :4:
April 19, 2020 at 02:27
Or maybe he´s talking about Chinese astrology signs...

OK I´m good... :15:
April 19, 2020 at 02:26
Oh I didn´t realize politicians were completely immune... :61:
April 19, 2020 at 02:21
I find some clue...

I think we can feel safe :46:
Login
(Log in)
April 19, 2020 at 02:04
I´ll admit, I finally started wearing a mask...

I designed it myself

What do you think?
Login
(Log in)
April 19, 2020 at 01:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Time stamp; 16:40

https://youtu.be/Rk63JqDJQHE
YouTube
YouTube
April 19, 2020 at 01:53
I wonder if Wilfred Brimley would say "coronavirus" the same way he said "diabeetus"...
April 19, 2020 at 01:52
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
they actually said that?
April 19, 2020 at 01:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Yes, they are. I just heard that they are preparing the military in Washington DC for martial law in case the President and others get affected and die...

With martial law the constitution goes out the window...
April 19, 2020 at 01:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
If you are afraid of being taken advantage of by the government..

Well.... They´re certainly doing a good job of flushing our constitution down the toilet though, don´t you think?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »