How does 11th house synastry work? Is mutual physical/romantic attraction indicated?

April 17, 2020 at 13:23 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Radar
How does 11th house synastry work? Is mutual physical/romantic attraction indicated?
Man is Cap. Woman is Gemini.
I was just wondering on synastry insights for the chart. There is a heavy Neptunian vibe to the entire synastry chart along with Red’s ASC being in Pisces and their ruling planet (Neptune) being at home in the 12th house.

With Neptune and Pluto all over though (as well as a loaded 11th House overlay), I can’t tell who has the “upper hand” here or if mutual attraction is even indicated (I’m not sure how strong Eros is in synastry so I didn’t really touch on Red’s Eros conjunct Blue’s Mars and Venus or the Mars/Moon-Venus contacts).

Am I right to think that because Red has Moon as their 5H ruler and Blue’s Venus/Mars/Uranus (which rule their 8th, 7th, and 5th respectively as well as Venus being their chart ruler) make direct conjunctions to it, that it would function the same as those planets sitting in that person’s 5th house or activating it in that way?

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2020 at 16:50
(Capricorn) Radar » UriahAstro
Would aspects to house rulers change this feeling though?
April 22, 2020 at 12:53
(Sagittarius) Sus » UriahAstro
Thanks Nick!
In fact, Radar asked about it.
I appreciate your answer. I have a strong 11th house (venus/Uranus).
However, 11th house is a fixed one.
This guy has venus Acqua.
5th/11th Axis os about given love/received love, right?
I didn\\´t like that friends with benefits thing ☹️
April 22, 2020 at 11:57
(Virgo) UriahAstro » Sus
The 11th synastry can be tricky if you already don´t have prominent 11th house placements in your natal chart or Aquarius placements. Aquarius is the sign of innovation freedom and not being tied down to one person as their lover but more labeled as their friend. I´ve dealt with quite a few people with their planets and my planets falling into their 11th house and it brings a great base layer for easy flowing communications depending on how the other houses in synastry interact with each other. The only thing i´m kind of concern with this aspect is that it brings a friends with benefits type of romantic approach rather than a commitment, so if you´re looking for something serious just try to easily work your way toward that part i´ve noticed that with time this can bring lots of happiness and willingness to explore.

hope this helps :37:
April 22, 2020 at 10:59
(Sagittarius) Sus » Radar
Here´s something about houses synastry specially 11th

https://www.leeloosesotericorner.com/…#
April 22, 2020 at 09:56
(Sagittarius) Sus » Radar
I´d love to ear about this One too.
I read somewhere 11th house overlays means friendship and no romantic feelings. But read it´s the dream and wish come true house too.
I have my venus (11th) in my SO 11th house. He has Acqua venus and I wonder if this reasonate somehow...plus I also read 11th house it´s second marriage (?)
April 21, 2020 at 19:02
(Capricorn) Radar
bump?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »