12 house placements

April 13, 2020 at 15:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) MariH
12 house placements
Hi all,
I am new to this place and relatively new to natal chart reading. I have seen that many of the planets in my chart are in the 12th house. Is this a difficult or bad placement?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 16, 2021 at 13:10
(Leo) Anni23 » Taurus
Yes well ai am sorry to hear your experience with this. Doctors should not pressure their patients.

It sounds like it could have been confusing for you.
August 16, 2021 at 12:28
(Taurus) Taurus » Anni23
Hi Anni
Thanks for your response
Actually I would never NEVER choose a date or a time to give birth to my kids I would let nature and thus fate do their “job”.
There was no reason to give birth two weeks earlier ok because of twins a c section was more safe - this option was not my problem- it’s the fact that she decided the date and the specific hour because she wanted to go on a holiday! So she said all c sections happen in the morning between 08-08:30 and she decided the 14th of April
If she would leave later on holiday we could wait till the waters would break or till the twins decided to come and then do the c section.
So she decided only based on her own schedule - no medical need to do it in urgency - than yes it would be fate and it would be a reason that fate decided and not a doctor for being able to go earlier on a holiday
And that’s why I’m upset and influenced in a negative way when I read all those bad explications about those bad aspects to the moon and in house 12!

So this is it

I will let go because I can’t change a thing but I hope and will pray that my twins will have the fate they would have if they were born on base of nature and not on the time and date this selfish doc decided (I repeat without any medical reason)
August 16, 2021 at 11:27
(Leo) Anni23 » Taurus
It is possible, i was just saying that nine of us can know what fate is or even hiw it should be defined.

I agree that the less involvement we deliberately put on determining issues like this the better though.

If for medical issues you needed a cesarean and it was unavoidable I think that could be classified as fate however.

Life is what happens because it needs to bot because we think that we need to alter it (even slightly) to go in what we may perceive at the time as a "slightly better" way

Your twins will be fine, the cosmos will give them lessons and guidance regardless of any outside perceptions or "interventions"

As a aside point I actually do agree with you almost that if the time was inconvenient for you for whatever reasons, could have been something else, doctors should reschedule.
Not necessarily to a time that was exactly the hour of your choosing but to any other random time.

Random is the word.

We are all here but for the graciousness of fate. No avoiding that! Time will correct itself.
And we have some considerable freedom what to do with the rest I think
Including thinking postively on what our fates may be

Perhaps in fact you narrowly avoided some other fate for your children..?
August 15, 2021 at 20:16
(Taurus) Taurus » cubic
Thank you cubic for your response
I’ll text you because I don’t want to bother the topic with my personal frustrations
August 15, 2021 at 16:38
(Taurus) Taurus » N_thecat
Hi
As my twins have many planets in 12th house (born 14th of April 2021 - 08:24 and 08:27 am in Brussels Belgium)
I’m interested to read more to understand those placements
Especially the moon (mother) in 12th house.
Could you please sent the link? Because this one can’t open page. Thanks a lot !
August 15, 2021 at 16:30
(Leo) cubic
Who knows to what extend there is such a thing as natural order of things. If you were to throw enough money at the doctor, bet she´d have postponed her holiday. There are people who time births that way and it works out.

Regardless it´s highly questionable to me, if one should do that, even if they can sway the outcome for sure with $, because sometimes sibling´s chart seem to have good composites, which are even harder to come by, and there are other family patterns that pro astrologers have noticed etc.

The better method is to feel/live in a good way prior birth, because of how much parental experiences can be correctly reverse engineered from one´s chart.. so, basically kids are the parent´s composite epigenetic-like alchemy resulting from how parents lived and interacted with one another prior birth.

Anyway enough with the 10$ words. I have Moon in 12th conjuncting Pluto. My mom with her Venus in Cap. did her best to connect with me but it was so-so. It did work for a while for sure.

Around the age of 28-29 I quickly started to grow emotionally and then physically distant. Mainly because of certain incorrect intentions she had behind some of her actions in the past, and unwillingness to discuss them openly, so I can move on from them.

So my advice is do your best and have good intentions.. just be normal really.. and it´s going to be what it´s going to be. Can´t fix it by worrying. Astrologers don´t have direct experience with a lot of things they write and talk about, they are out to churn out massive amounts of content and make money first and foremost.

My mother isn´t dead, but we´re not on speaking terms, and that´s 100% up to her finding courage to be upfront.

So hey a 30 years run isn´t so bad? Who knows what the future holds.

Perhaps the 12th House Moon kid itself vibes in such a way that it makes it a bit difficult for the mother to connect to it? Sometimes I think so. So perhaps there will be an upper limit for how much this is possible, even if you put most ideal effort.

It´s hard for me to determine if she was cruel or not. She wasn´t in some kind of obvious or typical way I guess. Relative to some other people she was quite fine and definitely incredibly supportive about certain things.

If you want you can PM me about the topic, I´ll reply when I can.

I´m personally not a fan of Moon in 12th, because I don´t think the world is about being spiritual almost at all. Even people who come to astrology/tarot always look for things like "when I will get rich?", "when get married/find somebody?".

I guess it´s good for being something like a writer, since there is such a massive overlap of fantasy and spirituality.. often enough they are pretty damn indistinguishable.
August 15, 2021 at 15:31
(Taurus) Taurus » Anni23
Thanks for your answer and encouragement.
I just believe that human beings influence fate when they interrupt the path of nature. That’s what our case was about. I could even have them one more week in my belly.
Planets in house 12 is of course ok and gives a lot of positive aspects. But the moon in 12 and with those bad aspects the interpretations I read are making me feel afraid and sometimes I do worry. (When I think about it)

I have only basic knowledge of astrology I don’t know that much. Maybe that’s why I can’t interpret it on the positive way. But I read that many astrologers give only bad explanations when moon is in 12 and especially when moon squares Saturn and conjuncts - even widely- Uranus.

But thanks for taking the time to write to me :)
Have a nice Sunday wishing you ALL the best
August 15, 2021 at 15:24
(Leo) Anni23 » Taurus
I think she meant what I was saying, that fate is simply what happens. Without our own deliberate or contrived interventions.
As you say that the doctor knew nothing of astrology then we can assume that the time was randomly chosen.

I wouldn´t neccesarily then therefore consider the fate of your children negatively. They are just part of the "random or not" life cycles that we all are part of. There will undoubtedly be some advantages that others won´t have. We all have our own unique destinies.

Of course the doctor knew nothing. So it is better and more natural for someone like that to choose the time arbitrarily rather than forcing fate.
So you shouldn´t be sad.

Nobody can dictate fate

As you follow astrology it sounds to me like you should believe also that your children may be gifted spiritually :27:
August 15, 2021 at 15:09
(Taurus) Taurus » MariH
Hi MariH
Thanks for your answer and explanation. I’m sure people with planets in house 12 are gifted with spirituality and that’s a wonderful thing. What frightened me is the moon in house 12 with hard aspects to Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus. This is what makes me feel sad because all the explanations I found are hard and I wish my babies will grow up in a happy, warm home with me in their lives caring - loving and protect them like every loving attentive mother wants to do.
August 15, 2021 at 14:59
(Taurus) Taurus » viv
Thank you for your answer and your explanation. You really warmed my frightened heart.
Thank you!

I really hope you ll be right in everything.

I’m really new to astrology. Would you like to take a look to my twins chart? If you have a little bit time? I would be more than grateful!
August 15, 2021 at 14:55
(Taurus) Taurus » Anni23
I didn’t understand well what you exactly meant. But in our case of my twins the doc decided to do the c section earlier just because she could be able to leave on holiday. It were her of days. She didn’t find astrology a good excuus to even wait some hours to give birth. Where ALL planets would be in other houses ! Even moon would be in house 1 after not even an hour later. And so would be all planets in other houses. This is just what I found terrible in our story.

I’m a really really tender, possessive, warm-hearted, soft and overprotected mother … I really can’t imagine how I could even be emotionally absent or even worse cruel to my own babies- children.
The other explanations would be that I ll die soon as moon squares 5 degrees Saturn and moon conjuncts Uranus in almost 9 degrees. In house 12 ! So I m really worried and sad about thinking all Those bad senaria
August 15, 2021 at 14:49
(Taurus) Taurus » Veri935
It was the doctor who actually controlled fate of my twins cause she doesn’t believe in astrology and she didn’t find my reason logic to wait even some hours for the c section. And that’s what makes me so sad. There wasn’t even a serious reason to give birth the 14th of April 2021! I could give birth the 15th 16th or even later. She didn’t just wanted to wait because she wanted to go on holiday !
So fate is based on the docs will here and not on nature itself. That’s what makes me so sad!
August 15, 2021 at 12:04
(Virgo) Astrooo » MariH
Pluto is at home in the 8th house and in Scorpio.
It makes him extremely powerful with the energies of this house:
- Relationships with the Other (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)
- Relationship with money.
- First contact with the symbolic dead (in the sense of metamorphosis)

Always with Pluto, never forget this sentence:
Yes to the power of the Will, No to the Will of Power.

If we understand this, Pluto becomes a powerful ally, regardless of its location in our astral chart.
August 15, 2021 at 10:49
(Aquarius) MariH » Taurus
As a 12 house stellium person I can tell you that our natal chart is a guide to predispositions not a statement of condition. We are all made of good and bad, but we have the choise to identify with the one or the other. It is a lot of hard work, but it never stoped me to be a better version of myself every day. So you shold work on being the best mom you can be and wish for your children to have the best long live they can have. I am sure that positive energy atracts positive energy. :3: :4:
August 15, 2021 at 10:43
(Leo) Anni23 » viv
Isn´t this a question on the nature of fate however, which would be highly subjective.

There are those that argue that fate simply is what happens, regardless of our attempts to guide or manipulate it. So when it appears as if we Would have manipulated it in a certain direction it may deviate closer to the original path. As may have been the case in the case of these twins.
August 15, 2021 at 10:35
(Aquarius) MariH » viv
Hi Viv,

Thank you for your interpretation!
Didn´t understand much about this Pluto influence in wich way it´s afflicting my Venus and Sun? From all the Houses the 8 and 12 have always been hard for me to understand. I am getting familiar with the 12 and starting to embrace it, but the 8 and Pluto they are a mistery. And what is it all about this Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th being a bad placement?
August 15, 2021 at 10:17
(Taurus) sss666
many hidden things in life, especially also at me, too have 12th house planets
August 15, 2021 at 09:57
(Aquarius) viv » Taurus
I don’t think any of those nasty things will come true! Dr determined C section births really interrupt the natural order. Your twins will have their originally determined natures and above all they will have you! Nothing but nothing beats an attentive loving mother in welcoming us back to earth. The too early birth may feel like an inconvenient energetic overlay for them that in years to come that they will transform or shrug off. Other parts of the chart might also be highlighted in ways you didn’t expect. Best Viv
August 15, 2021 at 08:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
12th house placements are hard to express and hidden in an unconscious way, which it takes time for those placements to be expressed.For example, my moon placement is in the 12th house of Libra and it’s a difficult placement to overcome and it’s still is but it’s not impossible.I usually try to see it as as dream that sooner or later will become something magical in time and in real life (bad interpretation and example), but yeah.😅
August 15, 2021 at 07:37
(Leo) Anni23 » viv
Does this alao apply to me with my jupiter conjunct my ascendant? :25: does it/or my ascendant postively influence my other two 12th house planets?
August 14, 2021 at 17:15
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Maritt
The 12th house planets should give you a thoughtful disposition. The sextile of the sun to Saturn may make you want to create mental structures.Sun Venus square Pluto south node is probably the most difficult area to resolve. The Sun trine to Chiron on the IC has potential for healing early conditions or ancestry and/or being a healer

Pluto south node also sextiles Neptune both inconjunct Chiron on the IC make the Chiron position important too .

Jupiter on Asc opp Moon feels positive re nurturing and the capacity to interact with others so that’s a bit of a balance to the less social 12 house planets.

Best Viv
August 14, 2021 at 15:19
(Leo) Anni23 » N_thecat
Sorry what does "karmic houses" really mean exactly..? I don´t think that I have read much about this. Is it significant to have several planets in these houses? Also why is the 1st house included? It isn´t a water house
August 14, 2021 at 13:37
(Libra) Veri935 » Taurus
This seems to simply illustrate how we cannot, and probably should not attempt to control fate. Just think about the positives, it’s likely that your children will be spiritually attuned.
August 14, 2021 at 11:16
(Taurus) Taurus » ram_goat
I gave birth 4 months ago to my twins. The doctor decided to do the c section early in the morning and she even decided the date. I asked to change the birthdate because I checked the natal charts and placements but she didn’t accept because she wasn’t able on another date. My twins have sun, moon, Venus, Mercury, Lilith and Uranus in house 12! Just because they do the c sections at 8-8:30! If she would accept to do it at 10:00 in the morning than my twins wouldn’t have moon and probably other planets in house 12.

I’m really committed to my children. I have also a 6 years old boy and we have a warm relationship- he has moon in house 4. I can’t imagine that I will be a cruel or cold emotionally mother to my twins. I feel really really sad that 1 doctor decided for my babies to have such an awful natal chart! Moon squares Saturn - moon conjuncts 9degrees Uranus - moon trine Neptune- moon squares Jupiter.
All what I read for those placements with the moon is that or I ll die really soon and leave my children without their mommy or that I will be a monster mother to them. Both explanations make me feel unhappy. I try to not think about it but sometimes I can’t.

What is your experience from persons with moon in 12th? Thank you in advance for your response.
Greetings
April 14, 2020 at 17:21
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
So my question will always be...Aries or Taurus? ???

Taurus!

But if your ASC is Aries then you must be 29 degrees Aries like me :)

and that´s ok too.. 29 degrees suits me well enough..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »