I would love To hear insight on these placements

April 6, 2020 at 23:28 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Briza
I would love To hear insight on these placements
I’ve danced with karma in this relationship.
For some reason the eclipses have really triggered some deep karmic activity.
What do you think? I would really love to see what your seeing here.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 11, 2020 at 04:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Briza
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are most welcome, :-).

And I am glad that my you resonated with my reading, :29:
April 10, 2020 at 12:13
(Cancer) Briza » Davis212
Thank you so much for responding and giving me your advice. I felt everything you mentioned on a deep level. I’m the same as you when it come to what I believe in. I don’t care about status quo I want things to be what they are totally see through and clear. Every thing u said was absolutely accurate and I cherish it. ?
April 10, 2020 at 12:04
(Cancer) Briza » themagi
That is VERY interesting to consider.. Jupiter and south node. Because I’ve felt it with both of us having near death experiences, his was more major. But I lost my babie when I was pregnant at 5 months so it sort of felt like I died inside ya know!
April 8, 2020 at 07:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You two have a LOT of challenges to conquer, but you were meant to meet and be together for as long as as it takes to learn the Karmic lessons that you were meant to learn together. This is no ordinary relationship as challenging as it may also be - which it is mainly because one of you (or the two of you) is constantly lying to the other, or keeping what you really feel and think about the relationship to yourself.

You irritate each other as hell, but you feel incredibly (karmically) drawn to each other, both emotionally and physically (passionately). It feels "fated" for both of you, because it is. But sometimes "fated" is not equal to "easy" or "wonderful".

Even though I am "too Virgo" to believe in pipe dreams and in "soulmates" and all that shit, I do believe that what a "soulmate" actually is is someone who can transform your life in very deep ways. Someone that makes us to face and recognize one´s shadow sides like no one else can do. So this "soulmate" has the power to create many confusions and ups and downs in our life. Because perhaps that´s the "mission"; to transform us at a very deep level. But deep transformations are usually very confusing and painful.

At the end, however, we become a much better version of ourselves because of that individual.

Most post comments/statements here about, "Is he/she my soulmate? Is he/she my ´twinflame´?", are just bullshit; pipe dreams or some delusion due to Neptune and Pluto. But this isn´t one of those cases. This one is real, but it is not the "And they lived happily ever after" delusional story that it is shown in the movies. In real life, many, many times love and hate goes hand to hand. One can only hate that or who we really, really love.

But you aren´t going to see any of the above in the synastry. It is on the composite where it is "revealed".

You can´t escape this; don´t even try it. Be 100% honest about each other; be fair and don´t use lies to manipulate each other or to seek an advantage.

Sit down and REALLY listen to each other. Be just, be fair; don´t not try to "be right", and do not fear "being wrong" either. Forget about those silly disagreements and confront each other´s shadow side; help each other.

Anyway, that´s my advice. You break up now, and you will be back together in less than a month; I guarantee you. The only way out of anything is the way through it. Until those lessons have already been learn (and you both would know), "Resistance is futile" as the "Borg" says, :-).

Best of luck!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 7, 2020 at 19:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I mean I´m not used to doing synastry....but all those redlines you see are pretty harsh aspects. Pluto´s involved, Saturn, Mars....guy´s Jupiter (planet of excess) is in your South Node...probably not where you want your Jupiter to be...but hey, I dunno.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »