What happens if man moon and venus arenot making any aspect with woman´s personal planet in synastry? Will it be unrequited/one sided love for woman?

April 2, 2020 at 14:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What happens if man moon and venus arenot making any aspect with woman´s personal planet in synastry? Will it be unrequited/one sided love for woman?
?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 4, 2020 at 22:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With venus square uranus i have venus trine saturn and venus square neptune in composite chart.
April 4, 2020 at 22:54
(Sagittarius) Sus » Rabia23
In composite venus/uranus is a tough one I admit. One or both requires freedom and is not a Picket fence relationship. I have sun/Uranus square in composite. Tolerance, freedom, allowance and maybe a long distance relationship is the case.
With time venus energy (usually woman but not always) will feel unloved and resentment takes place. Inventivness and creativity it´s required. A conventional one Kills the excitement. But if you have saturn contacts in synastry and harmonious in composite with personal planets maybe it can help. However, don´t expect too much from the relationship. You also have to look composite Ac and houses. Do not forget it
April 4, 2020 at 20:59
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rabia23
Venus square Uranus is probably one of the hardest relationships there is since they tend to have to have 100% personal freedom to do whatever they want. Ha ha! Can be quite a great teacher about unconditional love, but they will have you surrendering all control over your thoughts, emotions, and feelings. And unless you´re mature enough to go through that process it probably won´t work.
April 4, 2020 at 20:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
ha ha fishscales!
April 4, 2020 at 16:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
Is Venus Square Uranus not good in composite chart for marriage? 
April 4, 2020 at 12:04
(Sagittarius) Sus » Rabia23
Even the best aspects between personal planets are not an assurance of love. It can be a significant relationship like friendship or soulmates. Even soulmates are not always lovers. So, you need to check natal chart first. Then synastry and last but not least, composite. Why don´t you ask for composite too?
April 3, 2020 at 23:53
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Gotta give her credit for leaving that up though...
April 3, 2020 at 12:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
:61: :61:
April 3, 2020 at 02:36
(Pisces) fishscales
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 2, 2020 at 23:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Only mars aspects from man side and moon trine moon at 7 degrees, i think it will be more sexual from his side no love.
April 2, 2020 at 23:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My own Moon is kind of short in strong major aspects and yes relationships are a little one-sided. :64:
There are Astrology subjects who toot their horn about sextiles, the sextile ( :198:) is no more a major aspect than the quintile or septile!
My own Venus is made important by a midpoint configuration not immediately apparent; Eris :191: :156:/ :154: :191: :159:/ :160: :191: :153:/ :157: in both parallels of declination and conjunctions; Nothing happens in a vacuum; There is always a little more than the obvious!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »