Twinflame stuff

March 31, 2020 at 16:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Khepri, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Twinflame stuff
I need some guidance and help about twinflame related stuff. any experts about this here ? Please let me know

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 31, 2020 at 18:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Khepri
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is more than great! :27: :15:
March 31, 2020 at 17:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Khepri, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for answering but i already know what to do lol. Sometimes the answers are already there, you just have to go deep within yourself to find them :)
March 31, 2020 at 16:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can give my opinion based on my personal experience.

Flames or lights are Sun and Moon. Sun and Moon conjunction in the composite is actually that famous twin flame. When that conjunction happened to be in 1stH or 8thH along with other beneficial aspects, of course, it represents great potential for harmonization and transformation to better from within.

Synastry is how the other one´s energy influences us but in this case, we stay the same we just get annoyed or delighted by the other one´s specific behavior and vibes.

Composite energy influences us from within and that way it has the power to transform us.

If composite energy is better (more pleasant to us) than our natal we perceive that as "love" because we like how "someone" changing us to better from within and the best transformation that one can experience is highest individual harmonization that comes with the harmonization of mind-reason (Sun) and spirit-emotions (Moon).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »