Relationships

March 27, 2020 at 09:48 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Rosadem
Relationships
Please tell us what you think of this relationship. We have been dating for 5 months, he has no children, I have a daughter. The topic for my children is important ...My Birthday: 01/09 / 1978,06: 10. And his: 04/07 / 1983,05: 20. We were both born in Burgas, Bulgaria. Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 14, 2020 at 07:46
(Virgo) Rosadem » Davis212
Today I think, "Mr. Davis may have seen something awful in the transits or in the composite chart !!! End!" :22: I´m kidding. Almost. But I look forward to the analysis. I hope I don´t bother you. Be healthy!
April 11, 2020 at 06:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosadem
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I don´t know how to express my gratitude!"

You are most welcome!

"I´m really trying to rule out a permanent brain work ... Hard. But I know about my problem."

You are all right, :-)). We Virgos have a tendency to worry a lot and to "want everything perfect" including relationships, haha. And you are a Super Virgo! Sun in Virgo and conjunct a Virgo Descendant. So your chart ruler is Mercury. And he is in the 12th house (in Whole Sign House System) conjunct the Moon. This creates the tendency to think a lot. It is very difficult to "turn off" the mind.

But it is also a blessing because it makes you very intuitive and creative! You should consider writing a book or doing some creative activity besides your regular work; even if just as a hobby. Art would help you a lot to relax. You are very creative, even if you still have not "connected" to that part of you.

Try to meditate daily before going to bed for a least 15 minutes. Make it a routine. That will help you a lot.

"Thanks again for what you do! I wish health to you!"

You are most welcome, and thanks! :-)).

I´ll explain everything tomorrow.
April 11, 2020 at 06:09
I don´t know how to express my gratitude! I´m really trying to rule out a permanent brain work ... Hard. But I know about my problem. Thanks again for what you do! I wish health to you!
April 11, 2020 at 05:54
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the replies. It is a little late for me now, and I still have not written down my detailed analysis, because I wanted to examine a few more things in more details.

So I am going to give you my opinion, but without the deep analysis. Then tomorrow I´ll write it for you with the full details.

It is my opinion, after having looked at everything, that you were meant for each other, and that a very serious commitment is very possible in the next 2-3 months.

This isn´t an "And they lived happily ever after", free of challenges kind of relationship. It does have a few challenges. But I see the same kind of "energies" in your separate birth charts. And he seems to be an incredibly nurturing man. A very spiritual and even creative/artistic one.

And the transits in the composite chart speaks of marriage, and very soon. Sooner than any of you think.

I´ll explain everything in detail tomorrow so your Virgo mind can be at ease after having understood everything, haha. That Mercury-Moon conjunction in your 12th keep you thinking and thinking and thinking and analizing everything to death, haha. You are a worry machine, :-)). Relax a little bit, would you? :-). Enjoy the present moment and stop trying to control outcomes and being so "serious" :-).

His Mercury-Neptune opposition is something you would need to work on. I´ll explain tomorrow. But it isn´t anything bad as such. He just has a tendency to feel rejected and misunderstood; that´s all. And he can be a little moody sometimes, yes, but he is a good man.
April 11, 2020 at 05:27
(Virgo) Rosadem » Rosadem
We met at a not very good time for him. There was a fracture on the arm. I am a nurse. Attraction from the first moment, not physical, but a sense of the other opposite. It´s a difficult time for him.
About the injury - I´m afraid my approach sometimes makes him hide. In those moments, I feel guilty, I hurt him with a question, an expectation of which is early. Then it closes.
April 11, 2020 at 05:18
Wrong translation! I´m sorry! The word is "full of meaning". I had that in my mind. The direction of the relationship that I would like is the perseverance, without lies, to give him what he needs. It is. I feel like I can give this person a lot of freedom to be who he is. I want a kid (s) with him. He says the same thing, not in a hurry. Really 5-6 months are few, for such decisions. I don´t want to "press" him for this issue because of my age. The feeling of hiding something ... It´s not about another woman. It´s more about his past. At some point, I stopped asking even basic questions so it wouldn´t get uncomfortable. It tends to get around some pretty normal issues and I feel like a bully. And I don´t ask anymore.Thanks for your time! I appreciate it very much. I expect all your opinion on composite and synastry.
April 11, 2020 at 05:01
=====
"It bothers me that he has no children and I don´t have much time for that anymore. And sometimes I get the feeling that I´m going to hurt him with the kids. I´m wasting his time. He is 36. He is not one of the people in a hurry. For children, too."

I understand. You need the answers to these questions:

1. Do you really want any more kids?

2. Does he wants kids? Is that very important to him, or is he indifferent to it?

The answers to those are very important and should be "Step one".

What do you mean by "hurting him"? In what way?

"Another thing that excites me is the frequent feeling that something is hiding from me. It´s not very clear and I think I´m imagining this ..."

I see. Like hiding what? Another woman? Something bad from his past?

He does have the Neptune-Mercury opposition. And one of the very possible manifestations of that (but I am not necessarily saying that he manifesting it in his life) is being dishonest or not clear enough about what one wants, feels, and thinks.

"And I love him very much. He loves me too. Maybe that´s the answer to everything."

I don´t have an opinion on that as I am very practical in love. And "love" - and "being in love" - is defined differently for different individuals. If love were the answer to everything, we would not have so many divorces and separation. Love isn´t everything. There are many factors that need to be included in the "equation of love": real compatibility, responsibility, empathy, common goals, similar life directions, etc, etc.

"I just don´t know if the connection has a direction."

I understand. What "direction" would be the ideal for you?

"I have the book ´Planets in Composite´ by Robert Hand. I´ve read thousands of times. I will be very grateful for your opinion. Your intuitive readings are very damaged!"

"Damaging" ("damaged")? :39: That must have been a misspelling, :-))). Did you mean good, or...?

I´ll start writing down my analysis while you reply to the above.
April 11, 2020 at 04:15
It bothers me that he has no children and I don´t have much time for that anymore. And sometimes I get the feeling that I´m going to hurt him with the kids. I´m wasting his time. He is 36. He is not one of the people in a hurry. For children, too. Another thing that excites me is the frequent feeling that something is hiding from me. It´s not very clear and I think I´m imagining this ...And I love him very much. He loves me too. Maybe that´s the answer to everything. I just don´t know if the connection has a direction. I have the book "Planets in Composite" by Robert Hand. I´ve read thousands of times. I will be very grateful for your opinion. Your intuitive readings are very damaged!
April 11, 2020 at 03:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
What exactly worries you about this relationship? If you can be very specific on that (as in very, very specific), then perhaps I would be able to give you a good idea.

I have already looked at everything (your and his chart, the synastry, and the composite), but I need more information. When one´s attention is very fixed on something, there is a reason for it. Which is it?
April 11, 2020 at 03:08
(Virgo) Rosadem » Rosadem
Aspects
Login
(Log in)
April 10, 2020 at 18:24
(Virgo) Rosadem
:75:
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »