An astrology of the COVID-19 pandemic endings

March 17, 2020 at 11:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

An astrology of the COVID-19 pandemic endings
Possible hopeful future of coming back to normalcy. When? How recent pandemic affected your country? your city? your job or business? your life or lives of people you know or who matters to you? What´s your opinion? When our rights, joys and freedoms will be back to our grasp?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 5, 2020 at 18:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
UK death toll now second-highest in the world.
UK reports highest death toll in Europe.
UK coronavirus death toll higher than Italy´s
Hands on with the NHS Covid-19 contact-tracing app.
World must prepare for second and third wave of Covid-19, WHO warns
Europe remains ‘very much in grip’ of pandemic despite signs of passing peak
Government fell short on its target of 100,000 tests a day for the third day running, with just short of 85,000 tests completed on Monday.
Spain and Italy ease Covid-19 lockdown but Russia hits daily high
Russian and Chinese hackers target US and UK labs
The Government has set five conditions that it says have to be met before it will lift the lockdown.
Hands on with the NHS Covid-19 contact-tracing app
Why US and Russian high Covid-19 case counts are DECEPTIVE
Coronavirus: Can you compare the UK with Italy?
Meanwhile, Russia, Brazil and Iran are going high
:13:
April 9, 2020 at 21:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
The last thing, since you don´t seem to want to reply to me... It seems scorpios have a little luck for some reason right now...

Every Scorpio I see right now is thriving...

Sigh, don´t freak out too much... Whatever is in control doesn´t seem to like for people to be able to predict the future or exactly how things turn out...

From what I´ve been through... You´re gonna freak out for a long time :4:

And it´s gonna turn out better/easier than you could´ve imagined.

I´m gone. Ttyl
April 9, 2020 at 21:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
For being such a morbid butthole... You don´t seem to handle the reality of death well when it comes to you personally...

I see in my chart that something may happen in my life as well on the 15th.

But after what I´ve been through these last 3 years I couldn´t care less if things went to shit worse or not...

What ever will happen will happen... It´s inevitable...

There´s no point of freaking out about it....

Geesh, and people say I have a soft inside... I would´ve thought you had a heart of stone.

OH well, hope whatever that is going on gets better for you.
April 9, 2020 at 21:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Before I go silent I wanna say thank you to everyone living on this planet, thank you to all dead, thank you for immense experience, whatever the outcome was, is, or will be, I appreciate you.

The other thing is that I want to commemorate all those 100,000 dead individuals lost with Covid-19 in only first 100 days since the first confirmed infected case worldwide was recorded. Whatever was your story, you´ll be remembered. It always sounds so awkward unless it is my own life or a life of someone I know.
April 8, 2020 at 00:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
^^^^^
Total Coronavirus Cases
Daily New Cases
Active Cases
Total Coronavirus Deaths
Daily New Deaths
^^^^^
Newly Infected vs. Newly Recovered
New Cases vs. New Recoveries
(Number of newly infected vs. number of recovered and discharged patients each day)
^^^^^
Outcome of Cases (Recovery or Death)
Outcome of total closed cases (recovery rate vs death rate)
(Cumulative total deaths and recoveries over cumulative number of closed cases)
^^^^^
Total Deaths divided by Total Recovered
= equals 26,8 % total death rate.
(95,047 / 355,259) × 100 = ~26,8 %
up to date
Last updated: April 09, 2020, 21:27 GMT
nope, it won´t be regularly edited here
^^^^^
April 7, 2020 at 23:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » altair
What do you consider a trustworthy search engine?

Duckduckgo is starting to have the same results as Google...

So what would you recommend?

I dont think 5G is the culprit but I do keep it in mind...

But I´m with you on the censorship...

Any info would be great.
April 7, 2020 at 22:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Germany is tackling so good compared to the UK. On the first look it seems that Germany has 100,000+ cases and it´s in deep troubles, BUT it is actually because they tested almost everyone already, while the UK and especially the USA, and many others, didn´t even properly started testing general population. And while the UK has plenty of deaths, Germany has high number of cases and very low deaths instead.

Few interesting coronavirus charts comparing several European countries
https://imgur.com/q9gmYVT
https://imgur.com/RbcZoaE
https://imgur.com/qCEjxV1
https://imgur.com/StxMIfo

Note: (As of 2020-04-07 at 23:30 GMT).
* Germany has double of confirmed infected cases, but three times lower death rate and higher recovery rate.
# Germany has 107,663 cases and 2,016 deaths
# UK has 55,242 cases and 6,159 deaths
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 5, 2020 at 19:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Poorna
=====
Very encouraging, Poorna. I seen that Mars just entered Tropical sign of Aquarius, and left away from the bondage of Saturn, and left behind also Pluto and Jupiter. That would bring new energy into the world.
April 5, 2020 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Poorna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your prediction was almost true. The delay may be due to the hiding of the real facts. What you think of the current position of Mars? Will it offer all of us a slight calmness in the current situation? Hope the world will return to happiness soon.
April 5, 2020 at 07:25
=====
The total 1 million infected and 50,000 deaths was counted on April 02, 2020. Only two days later than my original prediction and far sooner than my second prediction. The other thing is that the spreading of the pandemics is not slowing down as I thought. It remains the same or accelerating. We still register 50k-80k Coronavirus cases each day. Countries like the USA, the UK, Germany and most of Europe are particularly hit very hard. Apart of non-financial losses to every country, there are rumours of something like this https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/… If any country will attempt to such financial claims towards other country, even if only 1 country will apply, it will certainly end up in full shutdown of China and total default on its debt. Not to mention the atrocities of several countries trying so or actually the entire world. However, the United Nations, the WHO, and other multilateral institutions must seek for thorough investigation and holding the suspects accountable. It just doesn´t make sense to blame a country where the individuals are to blame. Although the Communist regime likely hid the reality for way too long. On the other hand, if the same outbreak would happen originally in the U.S., or any ultra liberal country, such restrictions and total shutdown of the economy would never happen, because only communist regime has such full grasp and willingness to do whatever is necessary to protect from further spreading, while liberal countries were refusing to do so too long, and America is still reluctant to lockdown totally, and we´re seeing the results. So China is blessed by having more determined regime and they stopped the outbursts. Apparently, the Czech Republic was one of the first countries to shutdown, but it isn´t helping. Cases and deaths are still counting on, despite the original spread before lockdown is already three weeks ago, so the lockdown either doesn´t work, or people are undisciplined and helping the virus. Let´s see how long more till the end.
April 2, 2020 at 02:35
(Aquarius) altair » Wolfmoon
You´re right on Revloc. The best reporting on this continuum of bs from the globalists is from Deb Tavares at stopthecrime.net

The biggest outbreaks happened in 5G rollout cities, but no one notices that, so married to their devices.

Responding to something else I saw: NO. Saturn does not necessitate trust in authorities, that would render Saturn infantile, and stupid, which he/she is not.

I posted the following elsewhere on this forum, but removed it because it wasn´t "feelgood" enough to evoke the courtesy of even one response:

One useful purpose of small talk is, it allows people to establish common ground before tearing into each other due to their programming. Unfortunately, most of what passes for education today, IS programming.

The other thing is, everything we know is predicated on lies. (Substantiation lies in my first statement.)

Before any of you start spouting "conspiracy theory", bear in mind, the beginnings of religions, and revolutions, are just two examples of conspiracy theories. Essentially, the term is used to discourage investigative and critical thinking.

Social distancing isn´t new. We´ve watched young people isolate themselves from the world ever since you started carrying devices. It´s very sad that social graces have disappeared, and everyone has become very insulated and narcissistic. If others have a different viewpoint, they are the Enemy.

No one cuts off the electronics, and wanders off to read a book anymore. Do any of you walk away from virtual reality and wander into what´s left of nature for a few days? If you´re like most, the answer is NO.

Yes, there are terrible things going on, we saw this coming. They´ve conditioned everyone to accept it, believe it, and react to it. Hell, TPTB broadcast it! It´s all about what we´ll put up with and what they can get away with. Every politician is their puppet. You can be reasonably certain a politician was honest if they´ve been murdered.

The ugly trick of dividing us by party lines worked to perfection, even though both sides are lost and playing against a middle that doesn´t exist. People have become violently intolerant, if that´s not fascism, I don´t know what is.

Every nightmare we´ve been living through has been on the drawing board for decades. The radiation poisoning, the manufactured weather, I´m not even bothering mentioning the rest.

If any of you are truly, genuinely interested in the reality of our predicament, there are mountains of info posted online, IF you´re savvy enough to identify trustworthy search engines and use inherent powers of discrimination and intelligent deduction.

Incidentally, please don´t make the mistake of believing everything is allowed on the internet. The same monsters who engineered massacres, wars, and the fed, shadowban and bar what they consider a threat (truth)at every turn.

:157: = Discipline
April 1, 2020 at 23:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Some updates and typos.
March 31, 2020 at 13:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Victor_Valiant_
=====
Wow. Thanks for sharing your story. Good that you broke it and survived. The Netherlands has an interesting approach. I wish that every country would do so, because after everything will gets back to normal, ... it may happen within months again ... because we didn´t tried to develop immunity. And there will be more pandemics in future, much more sophisticated than Covid-19.
March 31, 2020 at 13:37
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_
Interesting concept using astrology for the ongoing pandemic.

But I found when one is seriously sick & fighting for his or her life, the horoscope or astrology of the day doesn´t apply anymore.

What did work & does relate, was the position of planets & signs for the person. In finding resolve & support in this difficult time.
I pray for all reading this that you are are safe & sound.

I´m currently also struggle with this virus, and I haven´t been sick or had flu for over 4years now. Am an healthy sports person who doesn´t smoke or drink.
And in all honesty I nearly died last week from it, if I didn´t take an ice bath to break the fever.
Here in the Netherlands government decided to let the virus go around so people can develop a natural immunity. Denying tests, and hospital admissions of the public. Which the World Health Organisation deemed genocide of the population to let virus run free, and without medical aid.
I´m using every herbal anti viral, anti inflammatory & anti oxidant ingredients out there I can find to remedy the symptoms, it works to relief & slow things down. But doesn´t kill the virus.
It´s a difficult thing to deal with, can´t be compared to the flu at all, more to poison. Am trying my best to survive it. And supporting my friends too who are struggling with it.
Wish you all best too & your family. May you be safe & healthy. Bless.
Much love,
Victor Valiant
March 31, 2020 at 12:55
=====
I must admit that My Prediction FAILED.

One Million infected ISN´T REACHED before the end of March 2020.

So here is my second try....

============================
1 million infected countdown (2nd betting)
>
>31.3.2020 at 14:10 GMT<
Coronavirus Cases:803,126
Coronavirus Deaths:39,032
>
> Prediction 1,000,000 will be reached few days after the beginning of April 2020. Outbreak is slowing down. We were used to on 75,000 per day and now is 50,000 per day. Perhaps slowing down to 20,000 soon. Coronavirus outbreak is nearly killed off. But before that ends, the virus will infect 200-400,000 more people, and roughly 10% of them will die. The total death toll will be below 100,000 deaths worldwide. That´s my second, very brave and quite optimistic prediction.
March 31, 2020 at 12:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
=====
https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/…
Article: Horary practice: Coronavirus Vaccine.
Author:astroflame402677811
Date: March 27, 2020
=====
And her older post about Ophiuchus she mentioned in my topic about Ophiuchus
Article: The elusive 13th Zodiac sign
Author:astroflame402677811
Date: July 6, 2018
https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/…
=====
March 31, 2020 at 12:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
======
https://quasiuumo.wordpress.com/202…
Article: Stellium in Capricorn and COVID-19 outbreak
Author: A. Person
Date: March 29, 2020
======
https://macroastro.wordpress.com/20…

Article: Why I Did Not Predict COVID-19?
Author: Terry MacKinnell
Date: March 20, 2020
======
March 26, 2020 at 01:59
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Hope the following quote will never become true so soon.

"It will not End until last man standing." :8:
March 25, 2020 at 17:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
No problems. In the worst case you just decrease your body fat percentage. :4: If you have where to sleep and what to drink, you gonna manage somehow. I hope all of us.
March 25, 2020 at 16:55
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
As an Introvert I always love "social distancing" and "self-isolating". But only problem is food, money, essential resources to survive this Crisis.
March 25, 2020 at 16:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
=====
Yeah, bro. Happy times are approaching. Let´s get ready, mate. :1:
March 25, 2020 at 16:26
(Cancer) TimeLord
I´m expecting better time when Transiting Rahu will pass over my natal Moon, Venus and Fortuna Point.
It must be after end of this May.
March 24, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
1 million infected countdown
>
>24.3.2020 at 16:34 GMT<
Coronavirus Cases:401,094
Deaths:17,480
>
> Prediction 1,000,000 will be reached around end of March 2020.
March 21, 2020 at 10:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"social distancing" and "self-isolating"
:22: :63: :29:
March 20, 2020 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Bad news. 1 or 2 years possibly.
~
Or only few weeks.
When will the Coronavirus outbreak end and life get back to normal?
Published on 20 March 2020
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/…
Social distancing may be needed for ‘most of year’
Coronavirus: How close are we to a vaccine or drug?
Social distancing enforced globally
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/…
‘I’m feeling ill, do I have coronavirus?’
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/…
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions