Any cheating placements associated with the chart?

March 9, 2020 at 06:25 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) leeleelibra
Any cheating placements associated with the chart?
I want to trust this person but my gut is telling me I can’t...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2020 at 23:47
(Cancer) Trevor77
Chart of someone who cheated on every person they been with,

Has same planet design as in the dudes chart, all planets opposing lilith/Leo :163: :175: I know exactly what the layouts mean, but I wont say it :61:

Venus Aries which is a weak placement for venus, so love life is difficult. And Mars the Ruler of Aries which rules her venus is in 5th house next to Uranus (instability) so not only are her relationships on and off, but they rarely last too because of next to uranus.

Notice the uranus opposition with moon, emotionally unstable, and this makes it hard for her to maintain relationships, because how she feels always changing, moon works best in cancer which manifests change towards her mars towards her venus towards relationships, she looks for new partner and the cycle repeats.

Relationship ruler 7th, pisces, her neptune in 5th, is relationships are more of a Casual, past time for her, 5th is hobbies/Fun house, so shes just having fun..

You might naturally think thats strange to keep having partners as hobbies only, but her mercury in aquarius unconventional mind supports it, also ruled by uranus opposing her moon manifesting change towards her mars towards her venus and lastly towards her? U got it, relationships :44:

The moon opposite mars would trigger her temper before she would change to a new partner and cheat on the other.

To top it off, has desires freedom within her hobbies, so even when having casual flings, still needs time out and temporarily stops contact on purpose.

Login
(Log in)
March 9, 2020 at 21:31
(Cancer) Trevor77
I feel bad for saying all that tbh

But whats more true is the charts dont imply ones actual Actions, Choices in there life etc which is what many ´think´

It shows the potential grounds, of potential happenings but doesnt show the persons moves

Unless its a horary analysis which is question based on what the person will actually do, which isnt this kinda reading. This is only potential energies which may not even express as described

I do agree that whether a person will actually cheat cannot be fully seen from a birth chart alone.
March 9, 2020 at 16:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There is definitely no such thing as "cheating aspects". It is an invented "New Age" thing that is not to be found in any serious and standard astrology textbook.

Having said that, yes, we could have a series of placements/aspects that combined could potentially incline a soul, who is not that evolved, towards unethical conduct on his/her romantic life. But this is never determined from the chart itself, without first having some kind of unbiased input about the person´s life and general behavior.

There is a well known tendency - that has repeated itself enough so as to take it into account - for many (I am not saying "most", but only "many") Gemini Venus men to be "players".

No serious astrologer is ever going to write that on his/her book, but I know for a fact that many astrologers have found enough of those cases when they are doing compatibility evaluations/readings on a female client. The tendency seem to be more emphasized on men, though.

And this dude, has Chriron (wounds) conjunct his Gemini Venus, Venus is opposite Saturn, and Saturn is conjunct his Moon. Meaning? His love life is a royal mess!!! In which way exactly? I can´t say that from just the chart itself. So it is up to you to dig into that. But rest assured that he is very wounded in love.
March 9, 2020 at 13:48
(Sagittarius) Sus
Wowww Trevor did a great job!!!
I´d say sagittarius moon in 11th. Friendship and groups is where he feels safe and happy.
What about Lilith in Leo 7th?
Moon opposite venus don´t think it´s a sign of betrayal. I have this One. And I AM not like that.
But venus opposite Uranus is hard to pin down. Fast to fall in love, fast to fall out.
Moon conjunct Uranus needs a lot of mental stimuli. Or get bored fast.
And venus in 5th...i hate Vénus in that house.
March 9, 2020 at 07:34
(Cancer) Trevor77
YEP! I see at least 3

Moon opposite Venus is finds it difficult to stay emotionally committed

Venus opposite Uranus is unstable relationships because they just want short exciting ones and this can be a cheating aspect.

And Venus in Gemini is very unloyal in love because they love variety and find it difficult to stay with 1 person.

If the birthtime is correct make it 5, venus gemini 5th house loves casual

Saturn in own sign on 12th house, strictly secretive

Likes to be in full power of all situations shown by angular pluto opposite sun, likely to be manipulative, secretive, jealousy prone

So an easy 5 aspects in total. Maybe few more others can spot too.

And lastly has a ton of stamina, meaning high testosterone, from planets layout design covering over half the zodiac wheel, and mars square sun giving excess energy thats needs releasing usually released through physical means

Aspect no. 7 is moon conjunct uranus, difficulty in maintaining relationships

His ruler of secrets :157:, is right next to his primary cheating aspect :199: :192: :154: :173: 5th(pleasure house)

8th indicator is all planets opposing the dark moon in 7th house, a dark horse

relationship ruler the moon in 11th house, Fbuddy relationships

no.10 aspect 8th ruler mercury in gemini in 4th house strong placement angular, own sign, sexual in nature, and adventurous.

His home serves his pleasures 5th in 4th, has fun at home, which rules his venus and affairs and all that stuff, hes smart with this because mercury in gemini is clever

March 9, 2020 at 07:12
(Libra) leeleelibra
Chart
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »