Need help with synastry interpretation

March 4, 2020 at 09:17 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) shinrie
Need help with synastry interpretation
Hi, could anyone kindly help me with this synastry chart interpretation? It´s between my friend and her love interest. I can see quite a few aspects of attraction, but they are mostly from her side. Do you think it´s worth it for her to invest in this relationship?
She´s strongly attracted to this guy, but he seems hard to read.
Thanks!
Edit: Here´s the link to the chart:
https://ibb.co/DzZB9t3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 6, 2020 at 11:25
(Sagittarius) Sus » shinrie
Composite is dynamic of the relationship and the all story. Of course you need to be in a established One. Synastry is the kick off the attraction or empathy. Is this friendship, physical attraction, Lust or something more? Now, you pick up all synastry aspects and they show who is affected by what.
Those composite aspects you said are not enough. Charts can speak for themselves but I like to see them.
March 6, 2020 at 04:23
(Scorpio) shinrie » Sus
Thanks, I am wondering which would yield more accurate results - the synastry or the composite? Correct me if Im wrong but I assume that the composite only applies to people already in a relationship while in this case, they are not in a relationship yet.
Anyway I just looked at their composite chart and apart from the favorable aspects (Venus opposite Ascendant, Sun in the 1st house, Moon in the 4th house, Sun trine Saturn, Venus trine Pluto, Jupiter trine Pluto, etc.), there are a few challenging aspects: Moon square Mars and Jupiter Opposite Uranus and Saturn in the 5th house.
It seems to me that if they are to be in a committed relationship in the future, it won´t last.
Please let me know what you think.
March 5, 2020 at 11:48
(Sagittarius) Sus » shinrie
Humm not any easy one! Those sun square Mars/saturn it´s rough. Ego clashes sun/Mars. Saturn/sun square make sun person feel baffled and not free to Shine.
Ascendant trines are good.
Sun/Pluto conjunction....jezzz power strugles and domination.
It would be good the composite too. Composite shows the relationship dinamic.
Some square are manegeable. But on composite usually are tough ones
March 5, 2020 at 02:09
(Scorpio) shinrie » Sus
Sorry, I just realized the image link´s dead so I put on a new link to the chart. Many thanks!
March 4, 2020 at 21:58
(Sagittarius) Sus
Where is it?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »